3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andreika5988 05.01.20 04:24 pm

I was robbed (Red Dead Redemption 2)

The people, help, who can faced
In General, arrived in San Danny, there was a chance meeting, the white circle at the entrance to the alley stood a man and said something like do not want to earn, follow me
I followed him, then cut scene back, I hit the second man and Rob me, take all the money (about 1300) and I woke up in the cemetery
Was running everywhere, never found this man, returned to the place where I got robbed, no one there either
Waited in the saloon till the next night, came back and still no one there, traveled the city by night, never met
Faced with similar when stopped at a pig farm and I was offered a drink by the man and his wife, in General, they also robbed, but then I just went back to their house, killed them and took their money, and what to do here and where to look I can not imagine
19 Comments
Sort by:
F
Felsune17 05.01.20

gg VP, don't look any further)

D
Demon59901 05.01.20

It may need to come the next night at the same site, once they have foraged.

I
Int0xicate 05.01.20

Now would be killed because of virtual money in these games anyway, by the end of the game though ass chew and nothing to spend it on...

s
sargatas 05.01.20

andreika5988
Funny, I had 1600, and took only 300. I was wondering what they are strange.

e
en3rgizer 05.01.20

I had 2K dollars, took only 500 )
and family carbon monoxide is a moment, and they are even on the map are not displayed

G
Glatzkopf 05.01.20

There is another shack near the city, in camese invites people to visit, if you enter the log on the bonce and get in the swamp Wake up, and if you nezahodil he will ACCUNET and locked in a shack that newssomali mevalonate, the truth can be to break a window in the attic of his sword and dynamite to throw up but the door will neurowise still crank but shut up that sduru carries nonsense

R
Recruit_Main 05.01.20

Me chick wants to Rob after fake requests for help , in the end, was killed along with boyfriend

S
SD-061 05.01.20

andreika5988

T
Tulskiy Pocik 05.01.20

Int0xicate
Well, actually really hurt, I still can't forget how 10 years ago I got Stalker clear sky, the bandits overcame all my belongings in the Dump, and the return of property added only a few years later.

I
Int0xicate 05.01.20

Tula Potsik
There can be after a meeting of gangsters to make millions at the expense of the bug. Going into minus the arms due to the broken trunk to the dump and then when you meet bandits, you'll have a sea of money. Only minus is that the second time you Board the bandits, or when you stun in the basement you have a fabulous state will go. Would again have the bug to repeat or salvage yard is always wet bandits or friend some with them, not to sweep (like in the ERS can make friends with them if I'm not mistaken).

But the problem is that the money in Stalker corny nowhere to pour even if you earned no bug honestly, and they're easy to earn artifacts (especially in PM) and side effects. This is a General problem in almost all games, which give a lot of money. In GTA, for example, she pronounced. All games to the end of the game run tycoon, but this is just useless numbers, because they have nowhere to invest.
In games where money represent an extremely valuable resource and are items or are killed, the situation is significantly better.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 05.01.20

Int0xicate
I now assasins creed black flag pass, trying Daw to pump fully, critically short of money, so run with the starting swords and guns, the estate is not developed. Yesterday I had to farm the cache with the legendary ships, or just the strength to beg. Well, those pennies give. Despite the fact that I cleared almost the entire map on the subject of side effects.

j
jax baron 05.01.20

Tula Potsik
But Pat though ass chew it in ni non kuni 2 rarely soared by Pat in business put took again put

T
Tulskiy Pocik 05.01.20

jax baron
And when then? When the campaign mode is over?

T
Tanc2021 05.01.20

en3rgizer
cool ! where is the map ?

N
Norm112 05.01.20

Ha... I was, but I pressed 270 bucks, and the pocket was well in the region of 1500. I am going to the alley, shotgun got ready that this bloke is now gonna turn, will GOP-stop, and I have it between the eyes from him drobaša! Fuck it - out of nowhere from behind occurs, the partner of a bloke and me out. It was a shame. It is not about money, very much like the gang this bloke to take revenge. That's what I understand - life simulator))))))))

M
Max Beach 17.07.20

en3rgizer
It was the case, ran into this little family, came back and took all the money.

K
Kiril Dragnev 17.07.20

Int0xicate
and you try to farm 1300 and calculate how much time it'll take.

a
azazello777 17.07.20

Kiril Dragnev
Well, sort of on VIDOS seen very profitable to Rob the train there with trips of 300-400 clean broth, and Walker 10-15 minutes kind of is.

M
Marongo 02.12.20

Tanc2021
Maybe someone else needs it. Aberdeen Family (pig farm south-east of Emerald)
If you fill them up immediately, you will not be available cache (behind the portrait). There's about 50 bucks lying to yours.