3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 05.01.20 08:09 pm

Easy not to drive. (Far Cry 5)

The people such question, prompt please. Play Far Cry 5, and noticed that there are practically lost its meaning any land transportation, due to the fact that the sectarians do not allow to use it. Once you sit in the car and drive off at least 100 meters, as on the horizon appears another SUV sectarians. If he ignore, then he all the way going to follow me and that would break away from him you have to stop, get out of the car, take out cultists and then back in the car, about 100 meters, the SUV again and so on indefinitely until you reach where necessary. Why in a game this vast fleet of vehicles, when there is no opportunity to use it?
For comparison, I will say that in Far Cry 3,4 are also on the way, went the opponents, but when clearing an area, the more they don't ride, but instead they are allies on the machines, so there you can safely ride on its territory. And here it did not come out.
Moving quickly I don't use, it didn't feel right, and when such beauties are not want the entire game teleport all the time. Air transport I particularly dislike. So we have all the time such distances to overcome on foot, running through the woods and fields.
Say, maybe if you to go further in the story, will be able to recapture territory from the enemy, what would it wasn't there anymore? The capture of the checkpoint does nothing, they ride on the roads near them, and continue to ride. How you cope with it?
I play on the highest difficulty level, disabling in General all the trimmings, health, ammo, sight etc. So stupid to ignore the enemy is not an option, take out with 1-3 hits. But when in the woods with a rifle hiding from the helicopter, the game like Armed Assault.
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
davidrf 05.01.20

3 did so, but 4 enemies remained in the liberated territory, and hated it. Then after the killing of Wani and Stripping of the hopper on its territory there is not one sectarian. Free area and ezd!

s
slawok76 05.01.20

After the story in freeplay skate without interference. Will come across but rarely. Only outposts all need to release of course...

A
An__ei 05.01.20

Podvipodvertov
It in the beginning then less sectarian . When the game go quiet , serene everywhere.

V
Vladimir2307 05.01.20

Podvipodvertov
.. recapture of territory from the enemy.. After the liberation of the region on the roads will only fuel trucks which explode and bastard )))

D
Defolt 05.01.20

Podvipodvertov
Take the truck widow-maker and a RAM machine cultists

x
xoen 05.01.20

Podvipodvertov wrote:
Moving quickly I don't use, it didn't feel right, and when such beauties are not want the entire game teleport all the time. Air transport I particularly dislike. So we have all the time such distances to overcome on foot, running through the woods and fields.
But You, my friend, is a pervert.
After the capture of the region (killing the boss) it seems like less enemies become. But there to party and more sense.

The default, by the way, correctly said. Widow-maker - a cool truck.

d
dh57 05.01.20

Maybe it is due to the high level of complexity? I have a medium level and after John had stopped and seized in his district nearly all avanpost except for one thing - to meet on the road of sectarian (in this area) is almost impossible. Convoys also destroyed of course.

J
Jo7eR 05.01.20

Podvipodvertov
Yes, there is.
While the region will not be clear - sects at every step, breathe do not give.
Once region free, all quiet and calm, even become bored. Found only in the passed missions, not captured outposts near the well or not the destroyed altars rubbing.

S
Sanek1971 05.01.20

I just started to play, cleared all the outposts and the villains not to kill became the story, because if you kill everyone then I shall die of boredom of loneliness))

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.01.20

Podvipodvertov
Pass by helicopter,with no ground transportation.A little higher rose,and no one will touch it,except for some slow helicopters and airplanes.But to shoot them down is easy.Missiles are very good for some tasks,and the expense of helicopter flight is not wasting too much time.

N
Nikola1957 05.01.20

What farkray you can safely drive on the roads? Maybe in the first? Well, we cannot say that the shells went without clearance. It is possible to pass. Maybe in the second? There is generally a bit bare, but on the road sure someone will cling. Here on the rails or in the open field without interference and can go... right up to the nearest road. Maybe the third? Still, Yes, on the second island in the outfit of a mercenary - ride at your pleasure. Pirates are rarely caught, and measurements taken for your. Maybe the fourth? Once managed to drive without interference to the Outpost trophy truck. He is at the gates of the Outpost stood. We can say, on the roads freely.

M
Mehabr 05.01.20

I'm in the early stages of the game to take a transport with a machine gun and a partner-person, partner sits at the machine gun, and I button G telling him to shoot the enemies encountered on the roads. Sometimes he starts without orders to shoot if particularly aggressive sectarians... of Course it is not possible that if you sat in the transport sectarians and put some of their suit to you they are not particularly Agilis. Type, camouflaged )