3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azaza111 05.01.20 08:14 pm

How to change the screen resolution (Farming Simulator 19)

Hello,today I will tell you briefly how to change the resolution in Farming Simulator 2019 if you have a frame with a bottom and right and do not fully open the screen. Also if the permissions in the game at all)
Usually, this problem arises with 1280x1024 very often in games from emulators to full games (Far Cry 4 for example)
And of course our favorite farm is no exception.
Unfortunately the game has no field change screen resolution,which is a shame therefore have to use the favorite file Explorer and our direct hands.
To start:
1.Go to the Documents
2.Find a folder with the game (two of them,one with game and another with mods,configs and saves) P. S it a farm may be located in the My Games folder (Windows 10) on the other Windows don't know)
3.In this daddy, we will see a file game.xml we opened with Notepad or any you user-friendly applications on the similarity.
4.In Notepad open the config
5.In the config we are interested in the fields of Graphic and Display. You all will be able to understand themselves).Width and Height are fields in which we change the resolution,they just change the numbers to the desired resolution. All.
P. S. S Strictly for Hyde don't judge,this is my first theme
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
BS.STARS 05.01.20

I have a question why is playing in a career train available to me and creating online server train there he goes but in the settings there is no button on off to catch the train

A
Azaza111 05.01.20

BS.STARS
I don't play online,because they believe that the farm is well, just not for online is created)
and alone all right so this can't help

Y
Yaroslav temnikov 16.07.20

But as change is allowed in the farm I'm 15 not going into it
Pancreas answer

n
nPuBaTuP 16.07.20

BS.STARS
this is a special feature :)))
train available only in career management(in the settings)....and in multiplayer access like as not.....but to use them you can.....but before that he needs to be caught:)....and it turns into an entertaining game:)))

P
Pavluha969 03.11.20

How to change the resolution in Farmer's Dynasty if there are no files anywhere - settings.ini, settings.xml, variables.txt, options.ini, game name.cfg, game name.ini. I've done everything, there are no such files. Farmer Launch's Dynasty launches the game. Where is the gurra solving such problems, waiting for your answers?

i
insel260 03.11.20

Pavluha969
It's a mistake, FS 19 is here, and I don't think anyone will help you with your problem. For, a completely different game. Go to the Farmer's Dynasty forum, and ask.