3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 05.01.20 08:17 pm

The game lag, despite any computer. What to do? (The Crew)

Good day! I wanted to ask a question. I bought a license disk game, set, came, seems to be all the rules, but... the Trick is that the game draws only a low, although systemcan my computer drags (he's not super, but it fits the requirements) I was expecting at least medium graphics, but does not really low... I'm so happy, but if you can more beautiful, why not? Help! Maybe the problem is in the optimization of the game? P. S Here is my iron: 2.9 GHz CPU, 2GB VRAM (Ge Force GT630) 4GB RAM.
35 Comments
Sort by:
F
Furyhunter 05.01.20

video card not a game,but multimedia...

K
Kol55 05.01.20

PaXa_
Another may be what memory a little as the memory goes something like swap for Windows, and when you run a program or game that just swapping to optimize your program or game. But what about the maps can't tell me AMD.

i
iCookies 05.01.20

SanyaN6233
Oh and good sense of humor, why write if Council does not give?

A
Andrey Kinos 05.01.20

I have a new laptop. i5 processor, 6 GB RAM and Geforce GT635. I have everything on high. you have a computer and none have the light of my work.
Look in the nvidia Experience program updates, there crew special update.

A
Arno_Dorrian 05.01.20

GT 630 is a weak graphics card.Suitable for watching HD movies,and toys 2011.Games of 2014-2015 video card require at least 7 - 14 thousand rubles.Take GTX 760 for 8000R and all the rules will be.

s
silent322 05.01.20

if the percent you can close your eyes, the graphics card is extremely weak and not enough RAM

P
PaXa_ 05.01.20

30GamesADay
Who is the Troll? You what? I know as long as you don't know in my life. Talking to a trained mouth anyone can. For many, the campaign was not clear I have written above, well, will have to explain the stupid guys, who is The Crew you need brains to buy. Read carefully and for the gifted can and syllables. In sistemih provided that none shall contain a 1GB of video memory, but as I wrote above - I have 2GB. I know that the card is not ice, but it fits for the game. Moving on, we see today's youth brains from birth do not appear. CPU choice, RAM is also not great, BUT IT FITS. Why, a computer that fits the requirements does not meet the guarantee? I asked this question. I didn't say you would crap my iron, I just asked for help. Stupid people now...

P
PaXa_ 05.01.20

silent322
I know that is not enough, but where does it? On the system requirements my PC is good. What's the problem? I have Watch_Dogs drags in the middle, as though it strange did not sound. So the problem is not in the computer.

P
PaXa_ 05.01.20

iCookies
It seems to me that this kid is the only one that is not crap iron, and said case. Thank you.

s
silent322 05.01.20

PaXa_
How would the system requirements very often differ from the official, you need at least a half times the size of what you have
The graphics card is very weak, I'm telling you, same budget. She has a lot of memory, but it's not all games helps
did you know that this generation of graphics cards have long gone?Now yuzayut all GTX 7xx, 8xx, 9xx, etc

i
igoryok31 05.01.20

PaXa_
In General, the problem of such a cha, a lack of operatives, because of your 4GB is not enough, need at least 6GB, I don't know about the video, but judging by the acronym GT,not GTX there may also be a problem, I want to say to all the comrades who obserat iron, config my bucket you can look in the profile, but strangely I have flies on ultra, although the bat was riding high, so that with optimization of all parade not needed here GTX6, 7, 9 that's for sure!

P
PaXa_ 05.01.20

30GamesADay
You know, arguing with an idiot is not my Forte... I'm more like a normal conversation... And a sucker I'm not going to listen. And you know to prove its culture and the vastness of the mind you just not. To say that someone out there can any student, and all know why? Because there is simply nothing to say. Stupid - he is stupid... to explain to the idiot about it is not constructive criticism, it's the same as talking with your child about gipohlorita sodium. And these stupid memes are only morally fallen people who are even words to say what really can not. Such children should be taught, not in igrulki to play. Clever games can be anyone, but to have knowledge can only be successful. And you're just the sucker...well what can we say about a man who is not enough cultural and intelligent. I do feel sorry for these people, once you live you will be?.... In General, I hope that someday you will wise up...But... If you are 16-19 it is already too late... but to smoke, drink and play in igrulki the current one can not do anything. If you're going to study the genetics, at least in the 9th grade, you might know yourself when you will be talking about monkeys or humans with down's syndrome... good Luck

P
PaXa_ 05.01.20

igoryok31
I'm talking about it. Seems mine is not too bad. pull even fucking Watch Dogs. I just can not understand what the problem is. And about the video, I generally keep quiet. it requires 512MB and I have 2GB at least, on the average pull should.

i
igoryok31 05.01.20

PaXa_
see the operative takes a system that is out of your 4GB free in fact the 2.5-3GB that's all math, and as the game has a vast world - RAM plays a big part, yeah about the video memory, luchsheb cha was 1GB Yes abbreviation GTX, GT is still cropped; although, in your case, yet I think the problem is in the operative!

C
Cold Blood 05.01.20

In fact, the minimum requirements for the game is GeForce 260 and GeForce 630 even weaker than the GeForce 240. So the official requirements, this card does not match.
http://www.thg.ru/graphic/luchshaja_videokarta_dlja_igr/luchshaja_videokarta_dlja_igr-05.html

R
RussianGames 05.01.20

For the game on minimum settings you need at least 4GB RAM,recommended to have 6 GB of RAM,so above the minimum to play,you need more than 4 GB RAM for medium.

P
PaXa_ 05.01.20

igoryok31
The RAM I was planning to buy a new one. But in the gland is not the master wanted to ask. If you buy another 4GB to the 8GB will be the logic? And if a new vidyuhi buy old, be sure to unplug or leave you? I say I'm not particularly good excuse)

P
PaXa_ 05.01.20

RussianGames
Well, for birthday buy yourself the RAM, thanks.

R
RussianGames 05.01.20

PaXa_
4GB can leave and buy another bar.

d
dobro4insky 05.01.20

PaXa_
Monsieur knows his perversions....
In sistemih provided that none shall contain a 1GB of video memory, but as I wrote above - I have 2GB. I know that the card is not ice, but it fits for the game
You for example two graphics cards with the same amount of memory...
Video card PCI-E Asus GeForce GTX 770 OC 2048MB 256bit GDDR5 [GTX770-DC2OC-2GD5] DVI HDMI DisplayPort

and the graphics Card PCI-E Asus GeForce GT 630 2048MB 128bit DDR3 [GT630-2GD3 V1/V2] DVI DSub HDMI

Look at the difference in price,performance,matched with the system requirements and make a logical conclusion-where on my bucket brake...