3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siber800 16.09.19 02:30 pm

Trials Of The Gods (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

How to access the test? And then I have a level 40, and jobs test no. Could the plot have to move to what sort of mission?
152 Comments
Sort by:
s
saimas23 16.09.19

vitalik76
Read the above review it is written.

v
vitalik76 16.09.19

saimas23
So I read, written give 1 weapon for 1 God. But not completed is considered homework that is Anubis, not someone else.

L
LexIV 16.09.19

Question. This weapon is tied to the account or save game? let's say in a year I decide to start playing again. I will have this sword or not?

R
Rabidity 16.09.19

vitalik76 wrote:
And why after once defeated Anubis and got a sword, setting Test of Anubis still is not complete, because if you fight him next time, things does not give? Or I do not understand?
Because it is available to all and is tied to time, it's a global event, and not a single. Regardless of whether the test passed or not, the quest will hang on or to appear each time after you run, until you include a new test with a different God. The reward is a sword and part of the assignment is to obtain suit, is issued once. Other times will only give experience and money at the same quest each time will run and appear again. In General, it is possible to farm for experience and money. For this he made, because after the passage of the plot, all extra missions and sweeps the cards, it's still not enough experience to train all skills.
There are 3 ways:
1) buy plates at 1000 experience for 1000 coins in the Bureau of assassins.
2) go to farm this quest to get the same experience + money in order to buy these tablets with experience.
3) to farm arena/race track.

Well, or just nacitanie, do this quest once and hammer on it until new.

k
kvitos 16.09.19

So will then be able to pass it? I will not pump so fast

R
Rabidity 16.09.19

kvitos
Yubisoft wrote that for those who missed the opportunity to catch up. How and when this will be implemented is still unknown.

S
SergeyKorolev 16.09.19

I also have no events Anubis. Although long since 40.

R
Rabidity 16.09.19

RrankiT
It's only available if you play online. The quest itself appears in the job list, in the tab Events. If the game is running in offline mode, then nothing will appear.

S
SergeyKorolev 16.09.19

Rabidity
That would be so soon. Thanks for the clarification.

-
--00--00-- 16.09.19

saimas23
saimas23 wrote:
theological equipment
Have ornul

D
Duke2278 16.09.19

KIBERMAX
As for me, so the penultimate boss with a spear in the arena with a hard.

S
SPR1GGAN 16.09.19

Duke2278
Shaw because he has no простоz animation ,and if there is scanty ,and our blows with spears are very slow

D
Duke2278 16.09.19

SPR1GGAN
I'm on a heavy level play, killed him twice with 50)

S
SPR1GGAN 16.09.19

Duke2278
I 5 once zayuzat immortality and was the only fighter against whom cheated ,just lance hated ,would give me a sword I would have suffered with him ,but not with this stick with a nose picker .

M
MaxQjust 16.09.19

Trials will begin in 4 days. Maybe someone knows in more detail what will be the reward in the game for completing tasks and whether you need to prepare, for example to perform certain tasks that would open the possibility to implement them?
Spoiler

M
Manty s krovyu 16.09.19

For completing all weekly assignments will be given a costume of Anubis. Well, based on all of this - most of the weekly tasks associated with Anubis

-
--00--00-- 16.09.19

In General it's very interesting. As far as I know, weekly tasks (like thing from ubisoft club) there are only two games Watch_Dogs 2 and Rainbow Six: Siege. There are some of them associated with the network game and for their implementation provide experience in Uplay. They recently updated the menu itself tests and it only made it worse. Personally, I think that in this game they did not appear.

To answer your question. In Watch_Dogs 2 and Rainbow Six: Siege, these jobs appear in the Uplay menu and need to click to start the counter task execution and is not dependent on progress in the game.

V
Vyxyxol 16.09.19

MaxQjust wrote:
Testing starts in 4 days
Will not start, and end. Now comes the first test of the gods.
MaxQjust wrote:
do I need to take it for example to perform certain tasks
You need to pass the game to the moment of meeting with his wife.

S
Staliger 16.09.19

This assignment is given after reaching a certain level, the plot or just right? Now 17лвл, in the field, Aya, but the event does not. Play online, the job of a Nomad and revenge friends appear stable.

V
Vyxyxol 16.09.19

Staliger
You need to pass the game to the moment of meeting with his wife.