3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siber800 16.09.19 02:30 pm

Trials Of The Gods (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

How to access the test? And then I have a level 40, and jobs test no. Could the plot have to move to what sort of mission?
152 Comments
Sort by:
U
USSRSergey1234 16.09.19

vladik865
December 21, who pressed to give the award to those not given it, including me.

x
xTrum 16.09.19

USSRSergey1234
I too gave nothing... Look tilted this time or not)

a
al.. 16.09.19

USSRSergey1234
Many people confuse the sword , the Conductor of souls from the set of Anubis for one individual murder of God and the sword of the Crusher of suns" during the December test community. That is the Slayer for the 21st and not given (me, too). But many were apparently late. Wrote in support, but the impression is that they do not know that any tests they pass through (or mow a fool - don't know).

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 16.09.19

Now testing on the PS4 overpowered and gave me a stick the Jackal on healing when hit.Maybe that blue suit Anubis in the next test Sobek will give...

V
Vyxyxol 16.09.19

One in the application Yupley shows the contribution of 0, then you need to go to the overlay Yupley in the game and collect the reward from there, there all is normally displayed.

C
CripeR 16.09.19

USSRSergey1234
We had to participate. Gave staff the same as UAS with different capabilities. You need at least once to defeat God and have the contribution count

U
USSRSergey1234 16.09.19

CripeR
I participated in the first test there my contribution was 6 or 7. But when you click to get a prize I did not give it, like many of those who 21 Dec clicked grant award. Here's a thought for a second test I will immediately give the sword and staff, but was only given a sword, despite the fact that I participated in two tests.

C
CripeR 16.09.19

USSRSergey1234
When I started the game the test of Anubis I am for the time missed, just because I was not pumped as you hit up to 38 and my first test was the test of Sobek, he had to give the scepter of UAS, I made it through but the scepter was not given. I was still then pass the Test of Sekhmet, then when the Test of Anubis, Sobek Test in the second round, and collected the whole set of Anubis. But for my first test, too, yielded nothing, so do not despair, try to continue to take place, assemble a kit, trust me.

A
AtomaTb 16.09.19

I killed the crocodile was given a sword ,and the job flashes again ?
The game offers 5 times to kill him ?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 16.09.19

AtomaTb
You killed him the first time? What kind of sword and the name.
For all subsequent murder will give 1,000 experience and all wait for the next battle

A
AtomaTb 16.09.19

I don't remember the name ,but why wait for the battle just for the sake of experience ?

S
SamLeoFisher 16.09.19

Guys, I'm the only one . who just killed 2 mobs and with each I dropnode gold bow and suit ? + message popped up that I completed all the trials community Anubis. Can profanity screen . The blue version of the suit and gold bow Maat.

V
VladStraik 16.09.19

SamLeoFisher the same

A
AtomaTb 16.09.19

SamLeoFisher
Is this GOLD edition also gave me with feathers like a rooster)

A
AtomaTb 16.09.19

Is there anyone alive ?
The question is simple

S
SergioVendette 16.09.19

AtomaTb
The task will flash until the test (a week). After the first victory of any gods will give the sword of Anubis, after completion of the test will give the same, but for appearance and a few other perks. Similarly, the scepter, etc.

J
Jon Sneg 16.09.19

AtomaTb
And the game chasing nothing... If you do not understand, this does not mean that the game is stupid! Read carefully count events, then next time do not scream, after the murder of God, it will again be the ones to suggest killing him again..

A
AtomaTb 16.09.19

Jon Sneg
SergioVendette
In short, only the sword

S
SergioVendette 16.09.19

AtomaTb
First, God (any, ie, Anubis, Sebek, or Sekhmet) - they give you a sword, plus a gold item of Anubis to achieve 100K victories community in Uplay, and then the staff (no matter what God will win the second), the third item is the shield (also not independent of the order of the gods).

S
SergioVendette 16.09.19

AtomaTb
In the end - Google to help.