3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdroV 06.01.20 09:53 am

Impressions from the full game [ v.2.] (Tomb Raider (2013))

The first part[click]
217 Comments
Sort by:
R
RS GAMER 06.01.20

In General I liked it. Heard she got a lot in common with Drake. Have not played in Ancharted, now I think to borrow a classmate PS3 :)
Particularly hard deliver the story and cutscene - they are made at the level of the film. Excellent in General.
Pros:
- Gameplay where you have to not only take cover and shoot at anything that moves, but to think about each step.
- Stealth.
Graphics.
- The voice acting, which for the first time nicer on the ear than the original.
- Tombs. Though the puzzles and light too, but to solve them no less interesting.
- Detailing.
Of the minuses would like to mention:
- Bad the Russians, they are now found in almost every game.
- Invulnerability enemies. I.e. when the rifle from 20 meters you get it in your head, and the enemy stumbles and runs to Lara next.
- Actually the attack of the enemy. This I have never seen before. Enemies like the zombies in Left 4 Dead! Really balls men! You see that the girl is armed to the teeth, but still continue to run with a cry and a pick at the ready. Nonsense as well :D
- Predictability situations. Permanent fall and destruction Lara something from under his feet by the end of the game begin in earnest to annoy.

d
djava 06.01.20

PC GAMER
About headshots is there something you like too. I was falling right between the eyes and no one fell in. Just when they escape, they are difficult to get, and if you sit in the shelter and stuck his head in, then carry it no problem. And predictability at the present time, almost every game has. Even in those old TR. For me, even in Legend and Underworld, there was nothing beyond the ordinary, the only thing that was hard to look for relics.

M
Magnum 500 06.01.20

The game is mixed feelings. Excitement gives way to boredom, and so periodically. There are memorable individual scenes. The lack of inventory not affect the passage of a weak blunt weapon. Why the emphasis on not like than fire arrows. Lasagna in the spirit of Mirrorsedge third-person forced to drain your adrenaline to the heels, though not in all episodes. But the atmosphere is and most importantly, pleases the character, gentle girl gradually turns into a Rambo - that's not so stuffed mouth as the ubiquitous Superman and spies. In General, female starring me is welcome. The graphics on the level, the Russian voice acting is good, the game itself is not very tricky for the average user. Summary of 8 out of 10. Well.

b
borodo 06.01.20

Places such kraevedy that I feel like make the screen. For example on the sea shore :).

_
__DOC__ 06.01.20

Me personally I liked it,but ....I'd like freeplay more active.For example I went for 100% in freeplay and nothing to do,and I would like to continue.And why close in freeplay locations that have fallen in the story?,I'd like to climb everywhere,even where walked or ran headlong,want to walk everywhere,to climb the temple guards, etc. But the experience is definitely good.I don't know games which would be all well and good,these do not exist.

a
androman67 06.01.20

Yes, the game leaves a mixed impression. Cutscene + QTE - absolutely not mine, I do not like when to impose the style of play, the impression of the bellboy with the periodic released to graze on the meadow. Good graphics, charismatic character, an interesting plot with surviv component spoils this set - Cutscene + QTE that came with the console(that does not have anything against them). The feeling is twofold: and the like, and prickly.

R
RS GAMER 06.01.20

geinz21
About headshots is there something you like too. I was falling right between the eyes and no one fell in.
I played with a gamepad. And there are faced with this problem.

D
Dimonchik1993 06.01.20

The game is super. Only annoying QTE.

d
djava 06.01.20

borodo
the screen is an understatement. Lara on the background there kraevedov a decent picture and then this picture in a frame on the wall

i
igorilla_07 06.01.20

The game is just the BOMB !!! 10 out of 10 IMHO. Externally Lara (face) could be more interesting, but it doesn't matter.

a
alik12345 06.01.20

Here I made a map of the game Tomb Raider 2013
www.4put.ru/pictures/max/561/1723605.jpg

T
Tonny Boy19 06.01.20

Passed today.Great game,there were of course downsides,but what game does not.In the trail.parts I think will be even better,more beautiful,more interesting!!!Great game,great restart of the series!!!9-10

F
FollowMisterWinner 06.01.20

Great game with 100% hint at a sequel,I wish the tomb raider series not to slip into the conveyor I and everything will be OK)

E
Ease 06.01.20

MaGothic
+++

d
djava 06.01.20

Went here a third time and tell yet another, though not so essential minus - model weapons. Once the machine gun and the shotgun look a bit ridiculous (after installing all the parts). The gun looks nice, bow looks generally unmatched. It is a pity that after the final Lara with two pistols can not walk. And so the game remained happy, long do not addictive, no game

b
borodo 06.01.20

Everything I went through. Especially liked the last level even fire great the game is (as real), and the overall graphics on high, and the level design too. Played on a cheap gamepad Genius for 80$, and I would say much nicer than the clave, the main thing to get used to, earlier he was a staunch opponent of Joe. By the way the game was at a high level of complexity , it is why it itself put so is even more interesting :). In General, as for the shooter, the game is quite long, and the ending hints at a sequel, which can not but rejoice.

b
borodo 06.01.20

geinz21
You dopulse :), for the third time in a row, wow. About the weapons I agree, it would be better as the game progresses found new weapon models, so it would be more interesting and realistic.

d
djava 06.01.20

borodo
Yes there is a little. Something no one game is not delayed, literally live GG. Waiting for now the DLS, maybe something interesting will over that. Although it may be in a week and fourth for a walk:)

J
JackalSTV 06.01.20

Went 100% immediately.
Great game, but not without izyana.
But more on that later. So the restart of the series was a success. Gameplay, graphics, music, story all and not only that at a high level.
But there are also disadvantages. The first is too quickly Lara turned into a ruthless killer. And the second is the game too easy. The margin of safety Lara is too large, and that to die from accurately hitting the arrows is not possible, but the enemy can stand on one and two. Especially if you pumped the gun. And this game has managed best of all, what Lara is resourceful old automate almost АКА47 did.
I want to highlight. She constantly unlucky, for example the ground from under the feet constantly slipping away. But less is unlikely to call, as these moments with the fall of Lara Croft pleasure to go farther and farther. And I liked to look for secrets. Although not all I managed to find without the help of YOUtube
However everything else is in order and the game deserves high marks.
Conclusion: 9/10

p
pashalet 06.01.20

TR series I passed. Still. It is not clear how the hell could you not notice for so many years one of the most well-known game series, but a fact. Tomb Raider 2013 – was my first great adventure of Lara Croft. Therefore, I can safely say that my impressions are completely unbiased.

The quality of scenery on top. The gorgeous Isle, gloomy rocks, gloomy skies, torrential rain, hissing torches, mysterious caves with treasures – all prescribed to Pyaterochka plus.

The main character tumbles skillfully and fights like a Tasmanian devil impression again only positive.

But here is the atmosphere. The atmosphere... is to accurately tell... From the first minute there was a strong déjà vu, like playing in the arcade days of "Dandy". No, no – I understand it, full realism in games is unattainable, and unnecessary. Conventions always are and will be. But in recent years, developers have almost learned how to make them... less noticeable, or what? There are also conventions literally catch the eye. Set fire to the barricade with a torch and a giant pile of debris instantly and without a trace disappears, freeing the passage. Burned, jumped, picked up the ammo. Jumped, burned, smashed the box with abstract "parts". Still here is a typical "bzine, bzing" from Mario to impose – and the picture will finally develop.

While the surrounding scenery – absolutely not an arcade. It is plausible, qualitative, and breathtaking scenery. And this pattern finally breaks. Endless questions all up in the head, distracting from what is happening on the screen. Where is the army of elves that lights at night thousands of lanterns and billions of candles all over the island? Why is littered with broken planes and suffocating half – drowned ships- their that no one was looking? (Manager, we squared 15-27 lost contact with another Board! –Yes? Uh... Well, and figs with him!) How can so many years "not to notice" an island Packed with metal structures, built houses and palaces, and to the brim filled with bandits? Etc. Conventions, conventions, conventions.

Lara sneaks through the woods. Hand in blood, around enemies, the wolves. Suspense, pathos, drama! But panessa - BA, under every Bush sinister forest are accurately placed arrows, but still in the quivers... And drama gone. Just laughing, picturing someone walking through the woods and lay all these groups. Who? Why?

And that's all I have the feeling that these conventions it was possible to beat. Gently smooth. To do not so obvious. Then, this wonderful game could be played differently. Seriously.