3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xaxaxayyyyyy 06.01.20 10:08 am

Tennis

In discussing this topic
34 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lost Prophet 06.01.20

Just follow the Rules of the forums PG.
well...the first tries;))))watch tennis occasionally(when doing nothing)

x
xaxaxayyyyyy 06.01.20

I often look.:)

L
Lost Prophet 06.01.20

Federer - Nadal watched. Cool:)

x
xaxaxayyyyyy 06.01.20

Oh,and who won. After Safina reluctantly to look at.%)

L
Lost Prophet 06.01.20

Nadal won!!!

x
xaxaxayyyyyy 06.01.20

Oh Great.Actually, I'm glad that Federer is losing its position.Hope USA Opeen our Marat beat him.:)

S
SelmaK 06.01.20

I'm all for Nadal sick) cool tennisist. :)

g
goodluck 06.01.20

Nadal defeated the king of grass Federer. Sorry Swiss, but it was too labor and a well-deserved victory of the Spaniard.

x
xaxaxayyyyyy 06.01.20

I now do not mind at all+))

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 06.01.20

Yeah.TA + sho Nadal of kakaeto that leg was.or with the knee.

g
gost iz buduschego 06.01.20

In Las Vegas most likely the final, the Roddick - Moya. And the final will win Moya.
PS. and Safin on the Isner almost got stuck... here it is - the consequences are a star ;)
and Del Potro I think will lose Stoppini ! enough of him already to win :)

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 06.01.20

And the final will win Moya,but I think Roddick will fight him.

g

yeah, the forecast almost came true...

L
Listengort8 06.01.20

I love tennis...Not interested before, played, and now wonder what to do they will go

A
Arnej 06.01.20

Tennis News
Girls will be able to consult with the trainers during the game. The leadership of the WTA next season will allow players to consult with their coaches during matches.

As AP reports, this innovation will carry out in the interests of television. Mentors who want to help their wards will have to get a special microphone, thanks to which their negotiations with sportsmenam will be made public.

The girls will be able to use the hint more than once for the set and strictly during the change of sides or a medical timeout.

We add that the novelty will not apply to tournaments Grand slam.
Safin is not afraid of American fans. Rossiyanka Dinara Safina after winning in the quarterfinals of the U.S. Open over the Italian Flavia Pennetta (6:2, 6:3) noted that it is not afraid of American fans who in the semifinals will support her rival Serena or Venus Williams.

- How can I be afraid after what happened in the stands in Beijing? – quoted Safina official site of the US Open. – And during the fed Cup match against Israel at the beginning of the year, it was even worse. I just hope that there will be people who will support me.
Murray became the first semifinalist of the US Open. Briton Andy Murray advanced to the semifinals of the U.S. Open, defeating Argentine Juan Martin del Porto in four games.

Both players showed just the whirlwind pace of the game throughout the meeting, which lasted nearly four hours, but in the crucial moments of the game better acted Scot. The first two sets he won on a tie-break, and in the fourth party managed to take the filing of the Argentine when third in a match tie-break seemed inevitable.

Rival Murray at the 1/2 final will be the winner of the Rafael Nadal – Mardy fish.

But del Porto is left to console himself that soon he will play in the semifinals of the Davis Cup match against Russia.
Serena Williams defeated sister and went to Safin. American Serena Williams beat her sister Venus and has reached the semifinals of the U.S. Open, where he will meet with Russian Dinara Safina.

Match the two most famous sisters in the world tennis has become one of the most beautiful at the US Open in 2008. The outcome of both parties decided on a tie-break. Note that in the second set, Venus led 5:2 in games, but Serena was able to eliminate the backlog. On the verge of defeat Williams Jr. again and was on a tie-break, but again showed remarkable fighting qualities and tipped the scales in their favor.
Nadal advanced to the semifinals of the US Open. The first racket of the world Rafael Nadal advanced to the semifinals of the U.S. Open, winning in four games with one of the hosts of the tournament, Mardy fish.

The first set remained for the American tennis player, but then the Spaniard showed his true strength, not allowing to question the outcome of the meeting.

For the finals Nadal will face Briton Andy Murray.
The leaders confirmed their class. Another day of the US open championship brought another victory. At this time, followed by Elena Dementieva, who defeated Patty Schnyder, reached a semi-final Dinara Safina easily beat Italian Flavia Penneta - 6:3, 6:2.

Sixteenth-seeded at the tournament, Pennetta was able to resist the Vice-champion of the 2008 Olympics only at the beginning of the second game, but Safin ended the meeting in their favor.

Rival Russian tennis players decided in the game between two of the Williams sisters. This time turned out to be stronger the younger Serena, who beat Venus in two games on tie-breaks - 7:6, 7:6.

Recall that in the second semi-final will meet Elena Dementieva and second-seeded Serbian Jelena Jankovic.

Men also did not bring any surprises – favorite and the first racket of the world Rafael Nadal advanced to the semifinals, having won in four games American Mardy fish - 3:6, 6:1, 6:4, 6:2. Rival Spaniard will be the Andy Murray of Britain, in a serious fight with their Argentine tennis player Juan Martin del Porto - 7:6 (7:2), 7:6 (7:1), 4:6, 7:5.

One semifinalist will be determined in the duel between a lost leadership in a world rating Roger Federer and the tournament, 183-th racket of the world Gilles Muller from Luxembourg, who won in the fourth round of the leader of the Russian team of Nikolay Davydenko.

Another ticket to the semifinals will play the host of the tournament Andy Roddick and Serbian Novak Djokovic.
Safina focuses on himself. Rossiyanka Dinara Safina in the semifinals of the U.S. Open will play with the mistress of courts, Serena Williams, noted the strengths of the rival.

Serena is a great fighter, she likes to dominate on the court, - quotes the Vice-champion of the Beijing Olympics, RIA Novosti. - She tries to be as aggressive as she likes to put pressure on rivals, and all this makes it a very unpleasant opponent. But I want to concentrate only on yourself and then play at 100 percent. But we'll see which of us is stronger.

Recall that in the other semi-final, will meet another Russian, Elena Dementieva and Serbian Jelena Jankovic.
The semi-finals of the US Open is a step forward for Nadal. The exit of Rafael Nadal in the semifinals of the U.S. Open after defeating Mardy fish (3:6, 6:1, 6:4, 6:2) has become an important event in his career.

- For me this victory is very important, - quotes the words of the first racket of the world RIA Novosti. - I am happy that reached the semi-finals, and is another step forward in my career: this year I played in the semifinals of the tournament series Grand slam.

For the finals Nadal will face Briton Andy Murray, which in any case is not going to be underestimated.

- Murray is playing very well, - said the Spaniard. - He had a great summer: reached the quarterfinals at Wimbledon was in the semi-finals in Toronto and won in Cincinnati. So we will have a very tough match. Don't know what surface he plays better on hard ground or grass, but I treat it with respect, and believe me, there is no question about underestimation of the opponent.
Federer is not afraid to underestimate them. The second racket of the world Swiss Roger Federer, who in the quarterfinals will meet with the little-known Luxembourg tennis player Gilles Muller, I am sure that the struggle in this fight will be serious.

I know that Mueller plays well, - quotes the words of Federer Reuters. – He has a great serve, he plays aggressive tennis. That's why I won't underestimate Muller. I think the game will be interesting.

Recall that Federer is second in the world rankings, while his opponent, Miller is a 183-e a place.

g

I particularly liked the 1st game of the Nadal-fish

[
[HookaH] 06.01.20

All matches super had)

[
[HookaH] 06.01.20

Girls in the juice
Tennis - U.S. OPEN
That came to an end a tennis feast called the U.S. Open, which over the ocean proudly call the US Open. It's time to take stock.
http://www.eurosport.ru/tennis/u-s-open/2008/story_sto1694847.shtml

US Open. Men. The results
Tennis - U.S. OPEN
Eurosport.EN sums up the male part of the singles tournament of the Open championship of the USA on tennis.
http://www.eurosport.ru/story_sto1694379.shtml

A
Arnej 06.01.20

News for October 19
Nadal secured the first place in the ranking for the year
Spaniard Rafael Nadal, despite losing in the semifinals of the tournament from the masters in Madrid from Frenchman Gilles Simon (6:3, 5:7, 6:7) ahead of schedule provided to itself a title of the first racket of the world by the end of the year, the official website of the Asia Pacific region.

22-year-old athlete topped the world ranking in August, shifting from the first line of the Swiss Roger Federer, which bore the title of the best tennis player in the world record-breaking 237 weeks.

Note that Nadal was the first left-hander since 1984, which finished the season in first place in the ranking. He managed the legendary American John McEnroe.

This season, the native of Mallorca, has won the Roland Garros, Wimbledon and the Olympic games in Beijing.

One of my goals this year was to become the first racket of the world and it's important for me that I was able to achieve it, ' said Nadal. – To finish the season in first place in the ranking is a very special feeling.

Williams won the tournament in Zurich
American Venus Williams became the winner of tournament of series WTA in Zurich, Switzerland, beating in the final the main event for these competitions, the Italian Flavia Pennetta.

After this success, Williams is almost guaranteed themselves a spot in the WTA Championships in Doha. For the one remaining place claimed Russian Vera Zvonareva and Agnieszka Radwanska. However, in order to travel to Qatar, the athlete from Poland need to win the two remaining tournaments in Linz and Quebec.

For Williams this victory was the second this season (before this 28-year-old American won Wimbledon) and the 38th in his career.

Zurich (Switzerland). The WTA tournament. Carpet. The prize Fund is 600,000 USD

The final

Venus Williams (USA, 3) – Flavia Pennetta (Italy) – 7:6 (7:1), 6:2

......................... 06.01.20

watched the match Nadal - Verdasco... divine tennis shown by both athletes.. just eye-catching, I think, who saw IT indifferent could not stay... Oh by the way the longest match in history AusOpen - 5hours 14минут