3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IvanSUPERMAN23 06.01.20 10:08 am

Optimization. (Final Fantasy 15)

Why do you ask, I don't know.
50 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhizn dermo 06.01.20

Well, judging by the system requirements - will be Denuvo, and it does not Bode well.

O
Offn 06.01.20

Life sucks
Denuvo will not.

O
Offn 06.01.20

Optimization good start on my midrise on minimum 30 FPS.

F
FullUltraGamer 06.01.20

optimization in the game, the bench at max speed in 1080p've got about 9800 points and the fps was around 75-120. Launched the demo, the Russian voice is good, the game is IMHO so-so, but optimizada no, in 1080p at max speed and scaling 175% 48-60 fps and VRAM consumption 10400-10800мб!!!! I'm in shock, that much???????????? Not much to look at, no beauty I saw. The Witcher 3 with awesome graphs about eating 2500мб, Crisis 3 with МСАА8х eats about 2500мб, and then 10400-10800!!!!!!!! If patches it will not bring to mind her place in the furnace. So that I can say hayend the system, and that there will be medium-sized companies can't even imagine

g
gennaz 06.01.20

Optimization is very good even on the video card initial level of the game goes
without brakes,with a decent fps.
Spoiler

S
Slowery 06.01.20

i7-7700 + GTX 1060 OC, 16Gb Ram
I play on maximum settings. Of buns NVIDIA included only Hairworks because he eats only 1 fps. Pillowy shadows devour 2-5 fps, and the grass eats 5+ fps.
While in the 1st location stable 55-60+ fps.

Noticed one downside, no sound of passing cars...

F
FullUltraGamer 06.01.20

optimizion of the game there, at all, in my opinion, there optimusone is when the game gives mediocre picture and eats nemeryannom resources but still low fps, here is such a case, I do not understand what there is in such a miserable plot to eat as much VRAM, in the distance, in General, all soap is soap, and the game itself is complete bullshit, the Japanese audience may be delighted, but the gameplay is generally boring stuff some

c
cssm 06.01.20

John Mullins
I agree, the picture does not match the resource consumption

F
FullUltraGamer 06.01.20

cssm
in the battles with the huge rhinos (derogate) vooobsche drawdown of up to 40 frames was

J
Just-Name 06.01.20

John Mullins
So you have a resolution of 150 is consider to be rendered in 2K,if not more from that drawdown. Put 100% and you will have a full hd 60+fps always

F
FullUltraGamer 06.01.20

Adik-rus
so here, even in a 4K system is nothing to load, the graphics in the game are for 2018 is not drawn, games of yesteryear where the beautiful came out and ate less resources

J
Just-Name 06.01.20

John Mullins
Well here you have to go too. Yes the game has a soapy place and square model,but there are far more scary (in terms of graphics) game in which the optimization was even worse. The last time the PC really good optimization is a rarity.
Do not forget about nvidia buns guzzle they are not weak. If turned off I think in 2K below 60 fps you will not see.

F
FullUltraGamer 06.01.20

Adik-rus wrote:
Well here you have to go too. Yes the game has a soapy place and square model,but there are far more scary (in terms of graphics) game in which the optimization was even worse. The last time the PC really good optimization is a rarity
watch dogs 2, edge lights primal, quantum Breakpoint, the Witcher 3 with much better graphics and the best optimizada, and the game runs at the desktop resolution to run it in 1080p I had on the desktop 1080p to put

D
DemonXL1080 06.01.20

Bad graphics ? Oh well...

Spoiler

Y
YouCantStopMe 06.01.20

optimization no. and the conclusion is obvious in pubg 100-170 fps in finalke 50-70(at 200% the texture 35-40) when the game finalke I'd say not very

v
vvvjust 06.01.20

John Mullins
In the game's normal graphics, just the locations are. Optimization of the game is also good, especially given all the shit that comes out now. And the fact that your bucket does not pull it, is another question.

H
Hanzo666 06.01.20

John Mullins
In Watch dogs 2 and kvantum brick is a good optimization? Are you serious? A strong statement, it is even not necessary to check.

F
FullUltraGamer 06.01.20

vvvjust wrote:
Optimization of the game is also good, especially given all the shit that comes out now. And the fact that your bucket does not pull it, is another question.
i7-5960x + GTX1080ti this bucket???

F
FullUltraGamer 06.01.20

Hanzo666 wrote:
In Watch dogs 2 and kvantum brick is a good optimization? Are you serious? A strong statement, it is even not necessary to check.
there optimize is, because the graphics mastered, but the requirements are high, at least on normal hardware these games are very good, much better than Finalka 15, in which looking wretched, and a static picture is not clear at all on what to spend resources

v
vvvjust 06.01.20

John Mullins
Even on my 970 without gamworks stable 60FPS at FullHD. What do you have for 1080ti such that all of the time complaining about optimization? Lead games such as dog 2, the quantum and primal as an example, the optimization excuse the idiocy, none of those games does not match the picture on the resources that they eat.