3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IvanSUPERMAN23 06.01.20 10:08 am

Optimization. (Final Fantasy 15)

Why do you ask, I don't know.
50 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hanzo666 06.01.20

John Mullins
And kvantum - just the upper limit of poor optimization, there is the zoom settings, downscale your current screen resolution for best performance, which the developers themselves do not recommends disabling. But you turn it off and fully enjoy this great optimization.
I don't criticize the game, I liked quantum, but the technical execution in terms of optimization is extremely disappointing.

As for the finals, you're zooming in, plus 175% clocked! 175 damn cent, Carl! Have you lost your mind? Yes, what you have there permission would not be, but +175% scaling...
You're either a Troll or very far from otogo how the graphics settings in games. With such abilities can be any card to bend, and cry about the bad optimization.

F
FullUltraGamer 06.01.20

vvvjust
Hanzo666

F
FullUltraGamer 06.01.20

Hanzo666 wrote:
And kvantum - just the upper limit of poor optimization, there is the zoom settings, downscale your current screen resolution for best performance, which the developers themselves do not recommends disabling. But you turn it off and fully enjoy this great optimization.
I threw the video with disabled scaling, can watch FPSOs, there is no way 1080ти

v
vvvjust 06.01.20

John Mullins
Let's start with the fact that performance in all three clips, in all three games for about the same level. Second, in finalke included grass from NVIDIA, which kills ~40% performance (for me at least), if it is cut down, the frame will significantly increase. Even smiled, if to compare the performance in games, then at least gamworks guess cut off, in quantum it is not present, and in dogs it is not so much kills performance. Oh yeah, and about 150% in finalke also not forget, Mr. Troll! I, too, tester)))

j
jurila 06.01.20

intel core i3-2120 3.30 ghz
memory 8GB
card 1 GB
in the game set the screen resolution to 1280x720
the graphics settings are the lowest
set 60 fps really gives up to 30 rare,40 fps issues if you look at the Persian on top of her,tense moments happen frieze,but as for me-playable.
The only thing that is annoying me is the appearance of such artifacts,it happens where ever you run, and you receive it,is to turn pers-disappears.
They appear when and where,try to include tessellation in the settings,artifact propodaet,but not for long.

j
jurila 06.01.20

j
jurila 06.01.20

This is a picture from the demo version,if who faced such problem,prompt as to remove this artifact,thanks in advance.

j
jurila 06.01.20

now, if viewed from above

F
FullUltraGamer 06.01.20

vvvjust wrote:
Even smiled, if to compare the performance in games, then at least gamworks guess cut off, in quantum it is not present, and in dogs it is not so much kills performance. Oh yeah, and about 150% in finalke also not forget, Mr. Troll! I, too, tester)))
In the Witcher 3 Gameworks works and generally my fps from 80 to 120, often in the range of 90-100 frames at max speed in 1080p with all velocissimi and smoothing, so there is graphics for me simply one of the best, what is there? lantern lantern and the scale to 150%, that at least up to 200 visually improves the image, but as for me if the top card is not pulling the game on all full maximum speed, then optimize not ice

S
Slipnot6 06.01.20

John Mullins
Forget about scaling, it is absolutely unnecessary marketing bullshit to make callous the eyes of people to pester the gamers who are not particularly versed in the settings, thereby creating the effect of perception of I have not felt the need to go out and buy a new graphics card.
If you bought a top-end card, do not have to suffer. You have a stock performance, keep it on nonsense.

v
vvvjust 06.01.20

John Mullins
Logic from discharge *it is necessary to buy the top card, cut in 4K, to Unscrew all on a maximum, plus the scaling to 200 and if it is not smooth 60fps, then optimize shit* listen to yourself. Why do I get the game stable 60fps on the map 4 years ago? Maybe it's because I'm not doing shit, crazy cut settings grass and rape vidyuhi!?

F
FullUltraGamer 06.01.20

Slipnot6 wrote:
Forget about scaling, it is absolutely unnecessary marketing bullshit to make callous the eyes of people to pester the gamers who are not particularly versed in the settings, thereby creating the effect of perception of I have not felt the need to go out and buy a new graphics card.
slightly better in some games, the detail of the environment, the load on the card of course is high, I just don't know what stronger ships vidyahu zoom or clear resolution, no Monica 4K to check

F
FullUltraGamer 06.01.20

vvvjust wrote:
Logic from discharge *it is necessary to buy the top card, cut in 4K, to Unscrew all on a maximum, plus the scaling to 200 and if it is not smooth 60fps, then optimize shit* listen to yourself. Why do I get the game stable 60fps on the map 4 years ago? Maybe it's because I'm not doing shit, crazy cut settings grass and rape vidyuhi!?
I bought a top card not to cut off settings, and I think that if someone can't make a game that will pull the top card on all ultra and focus on the next generation of cards, they have hands from ass, even more so on the ultra in ФФ15 beauty I saw, the story is also some kind of Japanese tyagomotina

f
frying13666 06.01.20

vvvjust
What's the 970 is such a magic, I also have a 970 and overclocking, and I do not have a stable 60 frames on max there is no gavorka

v
vvvjust 06.01.20

John Mullins wrote:
the plot is also kind of Japanese tyagomotina
In that case, why all this chatter, if the game does not suit you? Daring and not Noah!

v
vvvjust 06.01.20

frying13666
in the config all is written

R
RGC 06.01.20

vvvjust
on what settings say you have a stable 60 fps? Please don't tell me what the highest, otherwise the machine balabol. I have the card a little better, but even just high in the battle of drawdown is very noticeable

i
insex 06.01.20

Optimization in FF15, not even the Mafia 3 less resources eats.
In my collection the highest stage of the shitty optimization took just the Mafia, it is now pride of place went Finalke))

R
RGC 06.01.20

insex
Complete crap. Mafia in my release even medium low sags of up to 40 frames, so in finalke better optimization

f
fog666666 06.01.20

DemonXL1080
well, what complete shit