3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
R.U.S 07.01.20 01:34 am

Change interface language (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Help to change the English language , in the settings, only voice and captions.
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy_Yanowskiy 07.01.20

Try methods from this thread: http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_4_black_flag/tech/kak_pomenyat_yazik_v_igre-803061/
Suddenly you will find the solution) Later, can also join the problem :P

R
R.U.S 07.01.20

Dmitriy_Yanowskiy
Understood, it was necessary to run reester

D
Dmitriy_Yanowskiy 07.01.20

R. U. S
AAA. Ugh. You should have just said eng. voiceovers and text nedostroi :D

m
maksimfighter 07.01.20

Found on torrents, you need to throw in a game the lang file and register in the registry, did everything still no Russian subs. What's the problem?

H
HackerokX 07.01.20

Game menu->Sound->Language [English] on [Russian]
To run the file russian.reg, press ,,ok'' - Attached to the archives on torrents.

m
maksimfighter 07.01.20

everything works again threw the lang file in the game directory and it worked

V
Vladimir1203 07.01.20

maksimfighter
Better buy a license ;)

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 07.01.20

Faced with this problem, I have the interface language to English, but the subtitles are in Russian. The language in the game settings do not change, there possible to change the subtitle language and voice acting.
Spoiler

A
Adminictratop 07.01.20

This is the official?

A
Adminictratop 07.01.20

try the crack, write to the developers about the error, show a screenshot.

I
Ilya233 07.01.20

http://www.playground.ru/files/polniy_rusifikator_assassins_creed_rogue_tekst_zvuk-90153/
Set fully according to the instructions! Already had this problem. As it turned out, the guy just nedostroi crack...

D
Dmitriy Presnyakov 07.01.20

I'm licensed in uplai,the game is completely in English language,downloaded the crack ,did everything like it should,then I can't log into the game,stupidly I clicked on the icon and not opens,without him working,and him just not even start...MB that prompt?

E
Ex-Duke 07.01.20

to change the Interface language, you must either reinstall the game or go to the registry and to register handles, 1.HKEY_CURRENT_USERSOFTWAREUbisoft\Assasin creed Rogue
2.HKEY_CURRENT_USERSOFTWAREUbisoft\Assasin's creed Uniti
add\to change Languare - Russian and SubtitlesLanguage - Russian
PS I lost the interface language(Eng) because of a Windows reinstallation, the game is not re-installed a second time.

maybe someone will help ;)

S
SakuReTsu 07.01.20

I went to the registry as written by Ex-Duke and deleted the folder there Asssassin Rogue, and then in the permissions to the folder Assasin creed Rogue denied access to ALL user groups and manually put Languare - Russian and SubtitlesLanguage - Russian
And that's when the game starts in Russian. Maybe someone will help...

J
Justitiarius 15.07.20

SakuReTsu, thank you very much. Only your method of working.
No added these russian.reg to the registry didn't save a file after making a language change in the registry when you restart the game constantly interrupted Russian localization by Chinese, and with the interface it was impossible to work, all the characters (the voice acting and subs in this case, Russian).
If you manually replace the language in the registry ChineseTraditional Russian and then DENY ACCESS to this section, this graph with a language disappears altogether, and nothing can make any changes. The setting applies, and everything goes as it should. Thanks for the tip! Expensive you good health and enjoyable game.

G
Guest 20.12.22

Can't find link

G
Guest 03.02.24

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

G
Guest 03.02.24

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa