3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
loki-anri 07.01.20 01:34 am

Download GTX 1070 (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The GTX 1070, a capacity load is 50-60%. How to make it work for 90% at least. In new games at 100%. Or I understand that vidyuhi 10-series with the old games are not loaded completely, because-as in other games of the time is the same thing.
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vor Piratych 07.01.20

And you download the Assembly with the graphics and play in 4K and you will have a load vidyuhi 90-100%

N
NGC 07.01.20

Most likely the maximum FPS in the game and so the graphics card is not loaded above 50-60%.

J
Juwargane 07.01.20

why do you need ? So you just take the map down and all,had seen mommy's tests or something ?
Running game and to hell with it,don't touch...about the Assembly good advice) there nascii optimization for graphics cards so sbrocca from Aronda let her defecate,and then not be glad that the computer works like a vacuum cleaner and you can fry eggs..

I
InsaneTA 07.01.20

Why do you need to vidyuha has been downloaded by 100 per cent ?
On the contrary rejoice that its power is excessive for the game.

-
---VENOM--- 07.01.20

There is a lack of optimization of the game itself, or the driver curves. I also test somehow 1070 in the laptop, and launched Witcher 2, which when loading the graphics card like 40-50% if I am not mistaken, issued 70 fps average, and when you turn transcendent quality fps dropped to 40, and the load has not increased at all. Sad, but nothing can be done. Although the time the test was small, maybe the solution is what, but I can't find it in a hurry.

V
Vladislav Vedmedev 07.01.20

Seriously? -Are you surprised? How are you going to load 1070 Skyrim? The only thing I can advise is 4K textures and a lot of mods for different effects, more vegetation, lighting and little things like that. You can also put a retexture of Skyrim, and as it is to put a graphic fashion

S
Sprintin 07.01.20

in the panel NVIDIA, turn on the maximum mode of consumption, not adaptive

D
Dos9ra 07.01.20

Judging by the question you do not know the basics. Open Google and read articles about how computer components work together and what can affect fps in games and when.

R
Rocbomber 07.01.20

What a full load in 1070? High? I have GTS 450 Skyrim at max speed was, if its such an old card pull, clear the stump, a new vidyuhi not be downloaded fully

l
loki-anri 07.01.20

Thanks for all the advice. The only normal and I'm on the subject is from VENOM. That's what I meant. Just a game for old 1070. By the way the same thing Ведьмаком1.

n
nordwind24 07.01.20

loki-anri
nonsense what that. I have a gtx650 everything on ultra in full hd and videocarta fully loaded. why are you in the 11th game of the year full download a graphics card?

R
Raizer7 07.01.20

I agree with nordwind24 stupid download none Skyrim can burn if installed with 100+ or 200+ mobs believe the drawdown and departure provided 1000%

R
Raizer7 07.01.20

Jae garantirovana Assembly nerecomandat you a stable job)

R
Raizer7 07.01.20

if you want to upload your map then turn on whatever it is like 3D Mark if you can do so nepodalku))) and if you burn bro you got))) I personally wanted to check but I know I went even Skyrim with REAL VISION ENB Albeit on medium settings but that's enough for me for eyes, and by the way, in my system the Witcher 3 and GTA 5 if you screw up then go 60 FPS without freezes although my card is much weaker than yours and you still complain that nezarazene))) be happy)))