3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MacsimYSL 16.09.19 02:37 pm

The third part will be or not? (Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2)

Anyone heard anything about the sequel or the developers will continue to produce add-ons so miserable fitingi with the card trochilinae? If you have heard throw off the link that there is developed say about why.
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
azziddo 16.09.19

Announced other game in the universe of DBZ Ekshen/Rpg with open world Dragon Ball Z kakarot

M
MacsimYSL 16.09.19

azziddo
Yes, this is known just interesting for your characters to play whose fate is not know, than someone you saw from birth to death because the new will not this year he will win it, and die.
They need a good or new characters to create or allow ourselves to create them so how about all the current we all know and new in their life without breaking lore would be difficult to push.

L
Lobo 16.09.19

MacsimYSL
Unlikely there is no hint of a sequel in 1 was a hint that will continue and then, all the villains are killed.

n
nekit2099 16.09.19

Lobo
The universe of this anime is much wider than it seems. + the third is not, because DBZ games do, and sonallah online the second and even the first parts of high (additional content is also eaten).

C
Chilya 16.09.19

Stowers 2 sold well(over 5 million when I last time about the game I heard, now maybe 6 or even 7 million) until the game is sold and people spend money on DLC why would they make a sequel?
They want to be like everyone, like games services(and their podhom I really like the players spend money on content, not on letbox).
When зеноверс2 bent then they will make Stowers 3, and while they milked the second part iiiiii they try themselves in different genres, Stowers is essentially broler with social hub, figherz is a fighting game, their new game dragon ball z kakarot is an RPG, LOL then they can only race and a Dating simulator game to make.

M
MacsimYSL 16.09.19

It will be perfect if they put RPG in something like Stowers 2 where were the election and at least a minimal role-play, and not just the text scrollable as in the novel.