3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MostWi1d 07.01.20 01:39 am

If you have time to pump all the perks until the game took place? (Fallout 4)

As you pumped perks on top of what this or that like that and shaking?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 07.01.20

MostWi1d

what is wanted, and rocked. You can pump all the perks, as in the game endless content, but it will be tedious

a
afiges 07.01.20

no,I kaneshno lot of oncoming but to pump it all too much,the game is simply gameplay features come to an end,and pumped what they want and mostly all at once is hacking Breda castle and terminals and perks on weapons

A
Alex Kayfoviy 07.01.20

There is at first very quickly the levels of swinging, then slowly, for the game + 2 DLS plot of approximately to 60-70 level is pumped, and then the story ends and it is very difficult a new level of pump, pump what I liked about these levels all that is wanted is pumped, remain in my opinion uninteresting perks.

V
Vor Piratych 07.01.20

To rocked up to 230-250 levels do not remember exactly then threw tired.But all the perks and not opened.Swayed by using fashion to increase the number of enemies and the well pumped 15 barrels damage over the area.A couple of bursts in a pack of glowing dogs 30 pieces and raised the level. 200 level after pumping has become difficult.

V
Volfman1234567890 07.01.20

First brains to the max shtob more experience to get bashed

A
Ajsberg 07.01.20

I now have 92 level, perks to download there's still a lot. I think the hundredth level, I still hit, and there I will have to call it a night. As you can)

R
Rail84 07.01.20

Wondering what for getting and leveling all perks need 178lvl