3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 07.01.20 01:39 am

There are people who have been playing at the legendary terminator? (XCOM 2)

I wonder, I tried 6 times, but without any chance of the team falling apart very quickly. probyval as in the expansion and the original game.

it is generally passable? there are players who were able to master? this refers to a fair passage, without copying the saves separately, replay episodes, etc.
11 Comments
Sort by:
v
vzroslyy 07.01.20

tried hard through the missions six character lost pumped and so on

D
Dimenttij 07.01.20

Streamer of the twitch is not first time, on the legend + terminator + additional challenges.
https://www.twitch.tv/setzerr/videos/all?sort=time
youtube recording https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9C7cPYzCq-a0MNg27yDug
anyone interested can look at

S
Siniy Kot 07.01.20

Freiherr
without installing at least the fashion for slowing down progress avatar-no play on a human, nor to collect at least a team average of pokalecheno to the last mission in no time
with mod-the main thing is to be patient, I tried with 5 or 6 times the game went(that's if you count after the prologue-and even if attempts in the 1st mission to count the attempts, probably 30, was), other times-just all recruits suffocated on the job-and the new was not simple, was to prepare a new did not have time to constantly the diarrhea, the scrofula, killed all the newcomers, and so on
this despite the fact that no terminator on the highest difficulty I usually do lossless soldiers pass...Dada, use magic save/load, I know that's not fair, but by the last mission, I usually have a team of supermen who kill a stranger simply by looking at it
but on the terminator I'm just exhausted stocks of Valerian, of korvalola, hawthorn tincture and nerves(and well, keyboard is still broken...almost by itself), although there was a chance to go...
PS. if - in the first part of the play on the terminator was difficult, but the game was not so painful

b
bomber777 07.01.20

Legend is for those who have at least 30 to 40 companies, and the terminator is just the lack of saves which are needed for forever casacada and this random is not fair. Even the developed saying that at any level of difficulty balance and pass without problems. IMHO without the terminator game generally dull.

B
BarackKamacho 07.01.20

saw one streamer,he was quite a success, and even without tension,we must endure the first 4 months then the game becomes very simple

s
sKard 07.01.20

bomber777 wrote:
developed saying that at any level of complexity, balance and runs with no problems
who would believe everything that they say developed. You personally completed the game on legendary terminator?

b
bomber777 07.01.20

Skard
Yes, because cash once you generate a hundred companies another level is just not rushing

w
wirbelwind707 07.01.20

Passed, but with mods.

D
Dvorf 07.01.20

Mayker passed

F
Frayherr 07.01.20

And yet I see opinions divided, some say you can, someone claims that the complexity of the impassable and need to put fashion on slowing avatar. Who to believe?

bomber777 wrote:
Legend is for those who have at least 30 to 40 companies have
how to understand this phrase, 30-40 companies that experience a certain skill or advantage that is given after a large number of passages?
in General as far as skill in this game solve? Like during the game I noticed combinations not so much for creativity, the number of moves is limited and it is necessary to risk always

p
partizan2033 12.07.21

Dimenttij
As it is hard to believe, with non-abusive downloads the legend is traversed, albeit very difficult, but certainly not the first time with the terminator.
There are many problems and most of them do not depend
on the player 1) Unforeseen circumstances - the enemy can run where you do not expect, the vision may disappear and the overwatch may not work, something may explode, someone may be blown up, or a shelter, people may just hit through the wall, can blow up a squad with a flamethrower from overvatches, you can miss it with 90% several times, and the squad will lie down, etc.
2) The timers on the legend are too frostbitten, you have no time to deal with the squad and go to the next, you need to run and aggro additional packs
3) Opponents see you, and even if you are in camouflage, the squads go straight on you, imposing a fight, thanks to the developed, and thanks for the crooked wanderers who aggregate 70% for squad and 30% for Advent, and each turn re-aggregate to such a ratio
4 ) You can't lose fighters, in general, there is no place to take them, but experience decides. The balance of the game is sharpened for an experienced squad, and they will tear you gopu if you do not have perks
5) There is no opposition to enemy fighters - vanilla, to put it mildly, a garbage can, no slots for objects, items are expensive and are lost if the fighter remained on the mission (dead), and since at the beginning of the game you have 4 fighters, then 1 sectoid and 1 spearman can ruin the entire mission in one move
6) Mission imbalance - about impossible tasks to kill the field commander in general I am silent
7) A sorcerer without mental shields imba and not a counter-auto-ruin if he got caught, of course, if you are honest and not load a saver
8) There is no card splitter, you do not know where the enemy is, and you can accidentally substitute himself under the pack, tamers contribute to this, because you will have to run in 2 actions - and do you know how it is fraught? -authoruin
In general, I doubt very much that someone passes the thereminator legend from the first time, if at all passes. Imho, I have been playing this roulette for a long time and a lot, so there is a lot of experience. I have passed the legend. but with the sane use of saves. And yes it is difficult to get full equipment, and at least a plasma predator.