3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dillannox 07.01.20 01:45 am

Embassy lizards in the ARKS (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

The question is: how to kill fire Negroamaro, really, that did not rise, because have already zae...right?? Tried to extinguish necroplasma and then kill them - no avail, still rise.
43 Comments
Sort by:
n
neinoneon 07.01.20

dillannox
I'm sure this is still not reached, but to bless the flame did not try?

S
Sharg30 07.01.20

I believe that if not blessed is the flame not be extinguished). And they themselves are resurrected or resurrect each other? Maybe we should squander their health and kill everyone in one move?

M
Mattackushi 07.01.20

If the machine where necroplasma. All of it was extinguished, and they still appeared a lot elsewhere. Either you have it or as it should be, that you can not kill them.

G
Gryxa 07.01.20

dillannox
found how to kill?)

d
dillannox 07.01.20

In short we need to put out ALL necroplasma (otherwise they even agrisoma piece again respawn). The most convenient is to use a tornado (but it's cooldown is very long). A ghouls best to calm some winter magic.
p.s. do not understand nah.. it's Jack. Apparently, I decided that it was cool :)) stupid

G
Gryxa 07.01.20

dillannox
found an easier way)cause a rain of blood and he is full HP, just die)

S
Saihonh 07.01.20

Gryxa
and I didn't bother just ran 1 and TS to it all, but what's next XS the portal says that weight but don't see it))

G
Gryxa 07.01.20

Saihonh
poked vision the spirits and transported to some arena where it is very painful to the head)

G
Gryxa 07.01.20

but how to go from there I do not understand,they are resurrected constantly.times barely killed,and they resolve with full HP...

d
dillannox 07.01.20

Gryxa
Mirrors should all destroy, and then all to endure. If mirror entire, enemies again resutls will.

A
Ayub_Black 07.01.20

dillannox
Where are these mirrors?

d
dillannox 07.01.20

Ayub_Black
ERM.. in the arena, do not you see? Carved purple.

A
Ayub_Black 07.01.20

dillannox

You mean this Consulate say?

S
Saihonh 07.01.20

Ayub_Black
yeah

S
Saihonh 07.01.20

Ayub_Black
further prohodish to the portal...

A
Ayub_Black 07.01.20

Is really need the spell tornado)))

A
Ayub_Black 07.01.20

Saihonh
Portal so I couldn't go because of these lizard ))) Well, I bought a tutorial on the tornado and went all to blame))) just in the arena now and thanks for the tip with mirrors))

D
Diablo88k 07.01.20

Ayub_Black
Stupidly run to the portal, but portals for lock it is necessary first to extinguish the mirror.

S
Saihonh 07.01.20

Ayub_Black
I'll tell you a secret, finally able to kill everyone once, you can bloody rain two, you can osvesheniem flame three.

A
Ayub_Black 07.01.20

Saihonh
I tried the bloody rain, and the usual, and ice and all than could, in addition to the tornado, he actually passed.