3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prosto_Perec 16.09.19 02:38 pm

Cheats (Insomnia: The Ark)

Gentlemen are cheaters - hackers but where are the trainers for the game?
64 Comments
Sort by:
W
WatchMyFail 16.09.19

tried coupons to crack in all ways, nothing comes out. but I noticed a bug, open a trade window with another character, give him your money and click exchange, he added, and you do not take away. magic direct some. money out of thin air

P
Prosto_Perec 16.09.19

WatchMyFail
Coupons I hacked just a little confusing because of the many odds and ends still to carry either (Overdrive)...the Number of first aid kits, ammunition, etc. safely breaks down Artmann...I would like an infinite backpack to make Yes experience in more...don't know how)

A
AlexeyMC 16.09.19

Prostores
And how broken you were looking for?

D
Deagle84 16.09.19

AlexeyMC
Quietly broke coupons and cartridges through Kitengen the Exact Value of Everything. Maybe there are 2 or 4 bytes.but it was easier for me through Everything.
But I have no ammo and coupons,and to make weapons not break,and that hurt quickly breaks down, a couple of times and shoot it in the red zone.

P
Prosto_Perec 16.09.19

AlexeyMC
Put ALL and break as usual...Coupons broke just as the intendant gives you 1000 coupons...In his shop and broke...

W
WatchMyFail 16.09.19

I have some special finds nothing

P
Prosto_Perec 16.09.19

WatchMyFail
Write what to do...Trust me, everything breaks down and elementary)

A
AlexeyMC 16.09.19

Prostores
Finds here... I do Not remember what was the result, hopping of bytes or text, etc. dropped? I also have full does not find at all, at 4 bytes finds it, but not metalsa 1 address. When you're looking for prompt, shared in the inventory or quantity changed?

P
Prosto_Perec 16.09.19

AlexeyMC
Start Artmann, choose the game process, in the values box to search put the number of how much money you have or what you want to hack...you Should get something like this ... Then buy any thing press the swap and eliminate the amount you have left...do So while in the filter will not remain less than a dozen values...Then throws them using the green arrows to the right and there selecting them all click the RMB and then change value to the one you have) Like everything)

P
Prosto_Perec 16.09.19

AlexeyMC

W
WatchMyFail 16.09.19

not the first time doing so, so you know what and how, but in any fraud at the first screening, all values disappear

P
Prosto_Perec 16.09.19

WatchMyFail
All items included EVERYTHING? I could throw this video in here but not an option)

W
WatchMyFail 16.09.19

Prostores
ALL I have of value finds. Yes, I scored on it anyway

D
D r O n 16.09.19

Must seek ((float 4 BYTE)))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it worked for me.

A
AlexeyMC 16.09.19

Prostores
Thanks for the detailed explanation, but how to search I know. Tried and ArtMoney and chit-enzhin, not looking. Just already the second screening addresses remains. May version crack or figs knows what it depends on...

m
maksus 16.09.19

How to save Cheat Engine hacking cartridge, money, etc. and when again I will play, run and that worked. And then save the exe file hacking gear, when I leave the game and re-start it, choose in the Cheat Engine file hacking there instead of the number signs ???, one word doesn't work.

P
Prosto_Perec 16.09.19

D r O n
You can search and this is evident by the values in the game but I just did not choose and put ALL...

P
Prosto_Perec 16.09.19

maksus
And why save in Cheat Engine? Just crack and keep in the game...When you next start it all remains)

r
rohha 16.09.19

The number of items(and money) in a pack - float. At least in cheat engine. Search for only after the confirmation of the transaction.

m
maksus 16.09.19

Prostores
When you saved the exe file and when you run it in the game, including a tick that you hacked, frozen, it is good for injection health, grenades, etc., but I can't normally save, then when you next start everything worked.
Everything seems to work, but still a bummer. When the game is running, restarting CE and including a compromised option, it all works. Off the game and then include the file in CE already outside. Help to saved the file worked always and everywhere ? as well as trying to post here and they work