3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 16.09.19 02:39 pm

Impressions of the game (Insomnia: The Ark)

Attention – attention, Germany Speaks! :)))) , and according to this the second Russian offensive RPG continues. Meet people Insomnia: The Ark of bargain star on the dark horizon , which is a very long time do Russian guys from Studio Mono. Toy promises to be interesting and give a long-awaited hope of the army fans, declaring thereby that things in the domestic game are the virgin in the Renaissance.

Who has played the beta knows that the action of the toy takes place on a huge space station. Here, your rivals will be not only people, but also aggressive creatures, hunger, thirst and Somnia – little-known mental illness.
The story begins on the Object 6, a giant space station which is over 400 years old moves to a new home for humanity. Waking up from cryogenic sleep, the main character trying to fit into a rigid system where everything is predetermined, and unravel the mystery of the mythical Point of Evacuation.

Went to discuss :))))))))))
24 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheHouse 16.09.19

After a couple of reviews seen on the beta, very interested in the game. So waiting for the game(even more than the Pathfinder), started to play once-the combat, after playing for 4 hours I can say the following:
While all very worthy. Stars in the sky are not enough, but catchy.
That would have highlighted:
- Fallout'a (first 2 parts)
- The fight will be kinda strange, but I like it
- Hand animations of everything (then just seen as tried)
Minimalism locations (someone will call it the corridors, I will say at the time, nothing more)
- Overall design, graphics are certainly not top, but otrisovannye everything perfectly and efficiently.
Laure

What is controversial:
- Lack of voice acting, even the key characters (me as a fan of Shadowrun and other isometric RPGs, are not used, but it is depressing with time)
- Until I saw no effects in the dialogues, and indeed so far no decisions in quests don't offer (but apparently only the tie went, maybe next will be better)
- Trying to mimic the Souls games in some ways

Cons:
- Download (in 2к18, very hurt the eyes, even though I understand that this is a feature of the game)
- Optimization (for the life of me I do not understand the reasons why fps drops, about the schedule already wrote, and Loki the little loadscreens, but the game still manages not to reload textures and fps drops)

J
Jmann666 16.09.19

Optimization - zero, subsidence fps is just awful, the map download 2 on 2 in 2к18 a gesture, loading times, map, select a point, downloading two or PPV.
As a result, in the prologue, I slept on the mob in the armor with the skull, he I started to run, BUT NOT SHOOT - strafe I have Zakolebal it with a knife for 5 minutes (28 damage gets through the armor of 1 out of 10 strikes, BUT you GET it) - in the end, I kill him, I drops his superplanet, BUT APPARENTLY the DEVELOPERS didn'T THINK that he probably needs to shoot you, not run and try to hit a hand, but since he moves like a sack of, uh, well, you understand - it's not a problem. In General I wear his gun, but the game does not see it - the stats are not displayed, and in the hands of the GG void, with the position of the type he is holding an invisible penis.
Oh, and to top it off, after the cutscene I instead kinematics was a black screen with no subtitles, with a voice in the background!
In General the game is not enough that crude and it is unclear what he was doing on the PTA and as a test, so it also for its graphics slows down like it's the next-gen, while the location is tiny, it's not open world, loading screens....
Is it worth it to buy? NO! In any case, not now exactly, it must be at least 10 patches.
The style, the idea - Yes I would, despite the picture 5 years ago, but all along rejects play live physically difficult - the hero moves like the weights, and you with him, no voice-Russian, Russian subtitles in the kinematics do not exist for the Russian game is all CRASH.
In General I do not advise. A pity, I believed in them and in the game and really was waiting for her...(((

A
Artemus2.0 16.09.19

Played the prologue, plus an hour parent company. In fact, I like it. Although annoyed by the lack of any voice acting in the game, and even in the Intro it is in English only. And even with English subtitles. However, the game is less than 700 rubles forgivable. Not yet met critical bugs, and this is important in my opinion for this game. The rest can be modified with a file over time.

A
Astrallines 16.09.19

Developed smart learn from others ' mistakes, and oldfagi and reactionaries so all know and use outdated mechanics))) are dull and not friendly interface, outdated graphics since 10 years, the lack of voice acting, bugs, animations, and other pleasures of domestic igroproma not be surprised if the game instead of fix just dropout collecting money)))))

B
Beirut 16.09.19

Astrallines
and examples smart can lead???? what I do not see even the top AAA projects with budgets under 100 million, uber optimization, usually we get the curve just a console port

m
mativiv 16.09.19

I like everything

A
Astrallines 16.09.19

Beirut
Moon Studios,Ninja Theory,Larian Studios =) What is not an example at the meager budgets to make good games.

I
Ivan Katorgin 16.09.19

downloaded last night, barely got off to go to bed, really liked the game! not hurried, satisfying gameplay, interesting. the first RPG (after Witcher 3) that I cut with pleasure.

S
Setesh 16.09.19

What is it like Mars and Technomancer, but the worst of them, most likely I will play, and then only because no more of that (the Pathfinder was very disappointed)

l
legusor 16.09.19

this is ten times worse than games from spyders or afterfall: insanity; that is, to make ultradense, it turns out. even this hack I have crashes every 15 minutes consistently. the graphics on the 2007 level, mechanics, and interface-level migratory game 2002-2004. don't know what developed want to achieve, but still with a clear emphasis on European customers.
Oh, and subsidence fps in the hub locations to 40 on gtx 1080ti, even if you put on minimal salary in 1024x768. this type of eight years of development.
I doubt that here it is possible to fix it with patches, because the game itself-I own nothing.
the Russian IGROPROM today have mastered the Assembly line, but about the quality of the products does not even reflect.

C
Cheburashka 16.09.19

The people what toy do not discuss went chtol ? ))))))))))

B
Beirut 16.09.19

Cheburashka
she tightened as much as possible, empty running around a lot
at the moment there is even not ridiculous bug in the quest the price of freedom
+ the game has a lot of bugs, so do not spoil your nerves and wait for patches

b
borman 16.09.19

The inability to change the button layout at all. The hands would have torn those who made the game.

S
Setesh 16.09.19

Strange RPG, where the quests do not give experience, pumping is only from mobs and opening locks

T
TheHouse 16.09.19

Sites
The craft still in the lab or on the workbench, but really it's a shame that the quests do not give the Expo, but coupons roll in enough

B
Beirut 16.09.19

Sites
and MB another bug)))) to Bethe most likely restricted the flow, here on the release and forgot to include))))))

S
Setesh 16.09.19

Beirut
maybe, but it did have a couple of dozen quests, level 6 all, the mobs are strong come on, the character is dead, but they say not passable game yet due to quest bugs, I decided to postpone the game indefinitely and to return to after all the patches

N
NuKoLb 16.09.19

played 5 hours and more desire to play no, Gamla below average, in fact below average, Gamla does not change, a lot of bugs, voice acting English and without subs, it is better to wait for the patches, but it is better to forget about this game, the design is cool but the gameplay after 5 hours did not change, boring. I would not buy this game and you do not advise.

N
Nukemall 16.09.19

The main drawback of insomnia - what the authors in addition to environment in the spirit of Fallout and Bioshock tried to add a jacket in the style of Dark Souls with shallows and without pause, even when you open the inventory... it turned out incredibly uncomfortable.

l
laservic 16.09.19

The game is just fire!Ran into files in an invisible wall on the stairs and the PPV is ridiculous.Buy,also rests in the invisible barriers and the Elevator will fall into the pit!Attempt to outdo the fall failed.Games from Russian developers never to buy it,always something will fail or get stuck!