3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KellGrin 07.01.20 02:31 pm

Choosing a new graphics card under percents i7 - 4771

Actually a subject, need help, planned to change his 970-Yu, because the map is really 4 years, hard to her new toys on the ultra is no longer drawn, are talking about full hd.
so actually in what a question - I was thinking to change to ti 1070 or 1080, but came across this resource:
https://www.dxdigitals.info/2017/04/podbor-videokarti-pod-processor.html
and he says my PERC will not open the card higher than regular 1070.
now everything is so sad? what to do gentlemen? change to 1070 because there is no choice, al lying it like that, and you can pick up something interesting?

motherboard if what I have here is this (asus z87-k):
https://stavropol.nix.ru/autocatalog/motherboards_asustek/ASUS-Z87-K-RTL-LGA1150-Z87-2xPCI-E-plus-Dsub-plus-DVI-plus-HDMI-plus-GbLAN-SATA-RAID-ATX-4DDR3_156866.html
23 Comments
Sort by:
B
BezNika1 07.01.20

Yes che you with oak collapsed, you do not important the life of the Processor.

And what the fuck is MHz ???
If the frequency of the Processor is measured in gigahertz (GHz)

God, what did you learn in school,

S
SPR1GGAN 07.01.20

BezNika1
are you one of those who have the iron on the shelf ,so God forbid not degraded
for SSD anything extra to load it ,and then 20 years has not worked .
i5 3550 6 years working in a small overclocking to 4.1, and now continues to run vidyuhi 970 for almost 4 years working 70+a year exactly 80 at the peak of plowed.
well you look like one of the old believers or unlucky which the marriage something was off and there was a fear of overclocking
date of exit from service and degradacii exceed the term of the natural aging of iron or you and to this day I sit on a stump and I am glad that I saved it as new?

K
KellGrin 07.01.20

SPR1GGAN
there with 4th generation Intel multipliers that get blocked on the percent without To index. this 2-wide and 3-wide without to index it was possible to drive the multiplier at 500 MHz from pitogo increased turboboost.

4 same series of Intel at all does not pursue the multiplier, if not a series, acceleration current bus, but he's miserable, you can at 100 MHz where the current to disperse.

actually in fact Temko already unsubscribed - percent by itself, apparently for 1070 ti still does not hold, but 60 fps in sync in full HD on ultra all games still exports.
Yes I had another week to sit in the BIOS in order to podrzavati RAM and find combinations of the most productive/stable timings, but it gave the result.

the total boost system - well in which it passes the stress test Aida and now works consistently in all games is the acceleration frequency percent Boston bus is 100 MHz, that is, from a base of 3.5 and 3.9, he became the 3.6-4, that is essentially turned into a 4790 and overclock the RAM with base 1600 9-9-9-24 CR1 to 2 200 12-12-12-28 СR1. but the whole thing together gave a significant increase of fps in the same assassin, if the system without overclocking gave an average fps in the benchmark on assassin 65-66 frames with a sharp care graphics in yellow steppe in the scene of the city and the sagging fps below 60 frames, the system in overclocking gives a stable 72-73 APF medium, the graphics do not subside in yellow, even in the scene of the city, and do not show APF below 66 frames.

generally at the end overclocking RAM with a small dispersal Proca increased average fps by 10 %, and that trust then YouTube his reviews on the futility of memory overclocking)