3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
izi brizi 07.01.20 02:42 pm

A bug with the assassination of Nikolaos (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

In General, I can not kerf, before the meeting with the father (Nikolaus) remained, went with him to the meeting, chose the option to kill him. Then I changed my mind, loaded, and did not kill him. Then did a few side quests and then forgot about it. Then back to Barnabas, and he asked me, if I killed father, that he meets the adoptive father that seems to be saying that I killed him, though I didn't kill him.... how can this be?
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Lyapin 07.01.20

izi brizi
for all he killed,the legend is as follows

L
Lagarium 07.01.20

izi brizi
Just yubisoft a small indie firm, to record a pair of triples dialogues did not have enough money, well, you donate, donate, they are the same except for the lease of the island and the crowd of ladies, it is necessary still for something to fill yourself Bank account, and a couple of new houses, will not be superfluous.

M
MadONYX 07.01.20

izi brizi
Go further on the subject and understand what it is. Or it was necessary to carefully listen to them.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 07.01.20

the same situation as if Kefalonia to save diseased or killed anyway, Kefalonia is infected with the plague and then Athens is infected!

R
Refresh2002 07.01.20

Also did not understand the joke, didn't kill him, but in all subsequent dialogs say that he's dead.Has already passed the quest with Atlantis. How so? What am I missing?

D
Dimson_62 07.01.20

Play the game and you will understand everything when you walk up to the end stop asking stupid questions, or if you want that all at once said, in the first five minutes of the game, then why play and why would the plot need, finish the game and everything will fall into place.

w
william1992 07.01.20

Just jyubi notably catapulted about variability. Over 60 hours of gameplay no choice with consequences I never saw

i
izi brizi 07.01.20

Dimson_62
yeah already knew that so conceived. I just thought I had a glitch happened due to the manipulation of salami. Well, in General conversations about this, that is, I as a player know that father is alive, and he pretends that he's dead.