3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ulkiorra_4 07.01.20 05:52 pm

Who liked it? Guys tell us your impression (Fallout 76)

I love it, just stuck in it. The game is very exhilarating, at which point the monsters frightened me a surprise visit XD . I liked the crafting quests are just a bunch of...
93 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grek028 07.01.20

The game,features a lot of 4 hours very little, waiting for release, and knew that I loved the game!

R
Razox 07.01.20

Game topic, expecting the worst but everything turned out very organically. The dialogue is not very good, and better to order four. Will stick in her campaign for a long time.

F
Fritz47 07.01.20

Hmm, but purely in Solo play comfortably? And how it is not like dealing in MMO games)

i
inogda oni 07.01.20

Really,it is what it is.
Thought the story and quests do not sensible will,and no,it's cool. Feels like a single player game. And the feeling when you see other players is also cool. Interesting locations,all want to learn. Studied them before I went to pass the story. Managed to play 2 hours,but they passed very quickly.

i
inogda oni 07.01.20

Fritz47
It feels like single player

i
inogda oni 07.01.20

Well, great music on the radio,where the same without him

G
Grek028 07.01.20

Fritz47
Played purely in one when I was teen,the party entered only to pass a test on atoms, it is purely pve and single-player game only with a chance to meet people and just in the event them to cooperate for example in the airport waves of burned destroyed)

G
Grek028 07.01.20

inogda oni
The sound of the game bomber not worse than four

Z
Zh1VaGo 07.01.20

And that optimization, please unsubscribe.

G
Grek028 07.01.20

Zh1VaGo
put all medium settings except textures (textures on ultra) 60 fps stable, drawdown only on events where the team fights and when in the course in large locations,all the same, it is still a beta then I hope to high sparkle gtx 1060 6500 i5 6gb 16 gb ram

B
BarackKamacho 07.01.20

I hope that this is all one person writes

M
Misha Cherik 07.01.20

And I couldn't play because the launcher down and out of the gazebo.Hardly waited for two nights,and functionality,despite prefetching decided to re-download about 50 GB,but it is at least an hour.I have to work to get up at 6,so I decided to score.Today the test begins at 21: 00,so will finally try.

G
Grek028 07.01.20

Mike CERIC
I also had to pump,not today but tomorrow,today 31E

-
-MODEUZ- 07.01.20

finally, at least one adequate topic without the haters. Play failed, because at night I sleep :).
Question my theme will leave here (for those who played) how to add friends? We have 4, waiting for tomorrow, but don't know how to play a crowd?

S
Sprintin 07.01.20

I'm good, the first virovac where hunger and thirst can't reach.
Solo is OK to play
Graphene F4
Quests rules are made, all sorts of activity on the map etc
In General, the gazebo luck.
One drawback, I didn't get enough sleep (
On put flies OK.

m
m1ch43l.60 07.01.20

Had problems with the preload, but managed to play. Overall the game made a good first impression, but the time to thoroughly evaluate the game was not enough, so waiting for the next stage of the beta test.

S
SunSity 07.01.20

Grek028
Is this config at top speed pulls?

G
Grek028 07.01.20

SunSity
Version sistemok from Bethesda my percent even under the minimum is not suitable

N
Nanwea 07.01.20

Not a super game of course, even F4 was better in my opinion(at least in the beginning).
* Boring and empty world(in the beginning) is seeking another herd of players which cuts out all within 2-3km.
* Picture often eats with toxic flowers and this beautiful soap(where to disable never found).
* Most of the construction elements (95%) copy of F4
* Crappy registration hits.
* Hyper-active enemies, while the player specam all animations are so slow to kill for example 4 krotokrysov without VATS with firearms - the task is quite complicated.
* The game will go on the kitchen mixer.
* No luchboxes? only cosmetics? what about the sale of generators and the system of production of purified water?
* And the most fun on the 14th, the old Persians would remain but be irrelevant.
In General, the normal game to run, shit, maybe further and better.. but given that slash achivy on the old Persians, not steamed until 14 November.. there is nothing to lose.

S
SunSity 07.01.20

Grek028
Something requirements gazebos are elevated, the same F4 at maximum speed was fine on 3570к+1060 (6) + 16озу.
Let's see how it will be realize. MB still have to fork out for an upgrade.