3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Caduceus 07.01.20 05:53 pm

The egg of the Phoenix and heart Phoenix. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

actually a question what you can do with them besides eat?
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Sanguin 07.01.20

Hmm, it seems to me that something of them can charge a statuette of a Phoenix, which can be obtained from Dorothea wonderful (spider under the Driftwood tavern)

M
Mr.Caduceus 07.01.20

Alex Sanguin
have you tried?

A
Alex Sanguin 07.01.20

Mr.Caduceus
No, I will not lie, I just assumed. Just what is the obvious the statue of the Phoenix egg of the Phoenix heart of the Phoenix... and the figurines in the description says it than you can charge.

M
Mr.Caduceus 07.01.20

Alex Sanguin
but it is given anyway? there's a chance that I sold it, or given a certain scenario.

K
Kind Ram 07.01.20

Alex Sanguin
The statue of the Phoenix is charging scrolls of resurrection (and I think only them).

K
Kind Ram 07.01.20

Egg of the Phoenix some misunderstanding. I did not eat, still waiting for the hatch, and he's still the villain is.)

M
Mr.Caduceus 07.01.20

Kind Ram
I too hope for manual Phoenix)

A
Alex Sanguin 07.01.20

Mr.Caduceus
It is given when telling Dorothy something about a second chance ( I have this last line was)

Z
Zerencij 07.01.20

But if the egg the chicken to give that got fiends at the beginning of act 2 ? )))) I current wait remembered, but I had already passed.
Still have Leather shirt very silent observer where in the description it just says egg of the Phoenix and all.

m
makc11021992 07.01.20

Zerencij
but they do not unite, I tried... by the way on the first island in the sanctuary of identity were gloves and pants marked egg of the Phoenix (where Smith was lying in a pile of garbage)

M
Mr.Caduceus 07.01.20

makc11021992
in short you need to wait another half a year, and then there will be Hideki))

C
Chroma Source 07.01.20

I don't remember where I heart Affairs, but it seems like component of the organizm, it is likely that the elf ate it, get some skill, or tag.

B
Beirut 07.01.20

Do not break your head in the game a bunch of unfinished quests, I hope in a year bring to mind

C
Chroma Source 07.01.20

Beirut
Well, I while faced only with the fact that some quests are not completed, if they pass, so to speak, not linearly, from the back to front. Which is very strange for the game, making the emphasis on non-linearity)

B
Beirut 07.01.20

Chroma Source
Even super Lineinye quests Begovaya example to kill mommy - to bring paladins into her head, it seems simple - but the quest hanging))

M
Mr.Caduceus 07.01.20

Beirut
Some quests can hang because they have continue. For example the quest with burning pigs, it is present but still have to find)

B
Beirut 07.01.20

Mr.Caduceus
Talk about pigs freed, the quest was closed, then ran where the overwhelmed Alison and the quest active again in added and of course I meet
Guys the game is just not ready to end, go to the Larian forums where people write about tons of bugs

M
Mr.Caduceus 07.01.20

Beirut
and then you removed the curse from a sorceress?

C
Chroma Source 07.01.20

Mr.Caduceus
He mixed up the pigs with cows)

M
MKUltra 07.01.20

So with egg and heart? Without a use, it is possible to eat?