3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Weil Die Strasse Nicht Ve 16.09.19 02:43 pm

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

The release of the next game about the ancient confrontation between the assassins and Templars took place before the official date. Tested this product a lot. There are those who went through the storyline and devoted the whole day to pumping out a letsplay. Share their experiences! And most importantly - explain and compare how the game is better or worse than the previous one, almost put an end to the body of the series, choking from the poisonous fumes.
159 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deepguru 16.09.19

Liked the game,although not a fan of this series.Graphics on high,the units are well drawn and the world was made amazing.The plot is not bad.Passed half of the game,and still played,unlike the other parts where you will pass a couple of locations and hunt out of the game and not return.A nice addition to the game-changing characters,a good Arsenal of weapons,clothes and other Goodies.I advise you to pay attention to this product.

C
Cidrow 16.09.19

Realized passed - the weakest of the entire series. Do not be surprised if the next part will be in the period of World war II and the main task is the assassination of Hitler in some bunker to overcome his artifact, which he could destroy the whole world... After also will set the task to poison Stalin, because he was a Templar, as the assassins will find out. Here is a direct Wang..

y
yasava 16.09.19

Interim results: lost about 40%. The plot is not to the higher spheres, but quite fit, so as not to experience rejection. The place itself and the era I personally like very much (more in 18th century France). While most trudge from the hook-cat. With this new thingy to clean up the areas became a lot more fun. Get a sort of horror, flying on the wings of the night - while you are looking for there, you're already here, spitted on the hidden blade of another fighter.
About the performance. I was worried that the game hardly will go. But still quite usable. On my config (i5 3570, GTX670 2Gb, 16GB) at medium-high settings is 30-40 FPS. Sometimes goes up to 50. The rollers can SAG up to 15 :)) But overall I am satisfied. Glitches are not observed, the license Uplay.
That upset in the schedule - do not wet the surface. Maybe it is solved of course higher settings, but when you come out of the water dry... damn! it's weird to 2015 :)) have noticed that the animation of the battle unnaturally fast. A little to slow her down and pleasure from the cool fights would be better.
Overall like the new part. Greater than unity and almost (but not quite) up to Black Flag.

T
Thorgal 16.09.19

Thought honestly to buy the game, but I saw on YouTube these rings noise or masking around the character in stealth. And as I understand it, in the settings of the cretinism cannot be turned off. And as we've played all the previous games in the series without this contraption features I'll never know?! In short, you can play it flatly refuse even to watch on YouTube is not desirable.

a
andrewGaara 16.09.19

Not played in the previous game. Tried only in unity and, in my opinion, even in black flag. Was too bored to play them. Survived only the beginning. Unity kind of liked the story, but the gameplay did not like. Crowds of people just for the sake of the crowds of people annoyed and infuriated. In the end, was the story of unity by YouTube
Solerno seeing kill the only beautiful character disappointed :(.

So I decided to try the syndicate. While I'm only at the beginning, go to London, and especially not in a hurry. But I love it. Even just to walk and look at architecture and everything else. Cool. I have a amd 6950 and technically I'm fine to rate this game can't. FPS is not the best of course. And in spite of that like. Like the characters, the atmosphere, the scenery, gameplay, fighting, edition carts. Play for Evie and try max stealth to climb and stunning with a minimum of murders.

The plot can't appreciate yet. Yes, and gameplay features not yet open to all.
Maybe some previous games in the series were interesting, but for me, the outsider, this game is very good. Maybe because I love that era and the scenery, maybe because I like to play female characters more. But the gameplay is like. Compared to previous attempts, everything is interesting and convenient.

Don't much understand the haters. Even if the previous parts were better, this game is still not bad.

Preliminary assessment while 8.5 (9.5 more subjective. 0.5 a point in minus for some kosyachny animation and docking). Will continue to look like.

PS. And Yes, I want to buy it.

S
SkyraX 16.09.19

wet asphalt is more beautiful than watch dogs

K
Ksedom174 16.09.19

Guys, I have in the bottom left corner( actually, like in the screenshot above) ticking clock countdown , as I understand it DLS for a greater experience. Somehow it is possible to hide them? I'm tired already. (hide/remove them but not the entire interface from the left corner, how to do it found in settings)

s
sn0rk95 16.09.19

Passed all the previous games except unity, which did not save even a bunch of patches.

In principle, the Syndicate is not as bad as I thought.
Pros:
1)appearance - I made a very beautiful London, you can feel the atmosphere of the slums and the rich areas. Not particularly rich set of appearance of NPCs, but this sin all part of the Assassin, and there is not so much felt.
2) Optimization. Quite good, if the previous game was retarded literally EVERYWHERE on any settings of graphics, here locked up was not for the passing game.
3) Gameplay. To play it, not really paying attention to the plot interesting. A mini-mission to cleanse the area from the Templars did not become boring even to the end of the game, which is very good. Interestingly, the division of characters into types - Jacob-tanks and Ivy-stealth. Stealth and fighting, by the way also on the level.Jobs from famous personalities of that time - Dickens, Darwin, Marx - pleasantly warm the soul. But here are the negatives later.

Cons:
1) the Plot. Yes, it's just a slap in the face to the players. Nothing original at all - a villain, a Templar, who is evil just for the fact, is going to seize the artifact and rule the world. Oh, PFF ... He even kills his servants that dare to stop him to play the piano. On events in the present do not care. It is not even save Shaun and Rebecca, which do not change the image at the second part of the game and still think why they are so quick to find the Templars? Which also asshole Threesome and go in coats to the ancient dungeons.
2) the So-called circumcision previous chips games. Took away the ability to ride horses, only wagon. With horses WHO HAVE EVERYTHING in reverse. The player took non-lethal weapons. That is, even to give a punch in the face you can't - either kill, or if you don't want or can't be killed - will have the stealth to sneak up from behind and choked until he lost consciousness.
3) Even more casual way to climb walls - hook-cat. In the next part, probably will give you the opportunity to fly through the city on the web. However it is a trifle.
4) Templars, who had really been doing something useful, creating order out of chaos, and was generally not really a negative fraction - remember though, the Neck Cormac of Rogue - is a caricature of the evil characters, the etching of the population without any explanation, taking into slavery of children etc.

In the end, I would have given the game a 6.5-7/10. A conveyor, what to take with him.

K
Ksedom174 16.09.19

I agree with the cutting chips. Where a choice of weapons? Where a bunch of different armor? Poisonous Darts or misleading the enemy into a Berserker..
I think the biggest rapidconnect was part 2 or something from the series associated with Ezio.

B
Beirut 16.09.19

Gameplay, story, everything was as expected still in the pipeline, but what surprised because it's graphics, unity breaks on the head of the syndicate.

y
yasava 16.09.19

sn0rk95
Ah, so all well-written, and in the end spoke the magic word pipeline and ruined everything :)) If you found such advantages, so still not a conveyor, means there are differences that you (and you alone) interested?
About Templar - I disagree. Apparently, the impression has been formed solely due to the fact that it is necessary to release children from bondage. Large Templar is just the opposite, as usual officials and politicians, want to make the world a little uporyadochenie, and want a little more power and money. And guy Jacob sweeps away their efforts without delving into the essence - it is good for people or bad; it Templiers must be destroyed!!! arrghh!!! :)))
And hook-cat I really liked. To clean up the areas flitting from rooftop to rooftop is very fun! :))

s
sn0rk95 16.09.19

yasava
Well, what about the Templars they are not only children, slavery takes. For example, we have not said why the hell people cram “Syrup of Starica”, which consisted of opium and Datura, why Starrick like every villain from the movies of the 60's to kill his servants for what to play the piano prevented. Yes, and Starry not very smart shows. Any threat to the Fries he never fulfilled, but only pretentious phrase said. And in the end was also just hellishly stereotypical character)
Well, the line remains a line, even this part is slightly better than the previous. Yubiki in this case seek not for quality but for quantity and pathos. If previously some of the assassins could be called fierce wine and original games, after second-third part (do not take the brotherhood and revelations) new assassins are mostly not present anything original. Although the fact that the line sometimes provides something new, I do not argue)

S
SkyraX 16.09.19

finally in the game, something lacking in many recent parts humor.

C
Camper88 16.09.19

sn0rk95
Starry the awesomest villain you just don't understand the essence of the English character,especially for a Lord such arrogance and arrogance is one of the features.The scene with tea after 4 chapters shows it just fine.Or do you expect that he after each Chapter will go out with the army on the street and try to kill them?For the case he took Toko in the last Chapter as all the helpers are dead and it appears very unusual at the ball,and not, as usual, gets to the goal the other villain smashing everything in its path
His charisma can be compared with Hatemo Kenhem.all the other villains were in the series against him is completely miserable but in other games a little where there were a lot of interesting villains

M
Mauntin 16.09.19

played, was not impressed... the plot is the most boring of all the parts(although unity did not play because of my system). The spin of the territories only in the beginning is interesting but then boring, like incest with sister, but damn she is in another dig, and the ending is just something like this that will understand...
p.s. surprisingly, this game went on my system at medium settings in 30.35 fps ( percents AMD 4 630 2.8 GHz, 4 gig operatives, video Radeon 5830) but unity is no slowing down horribly even on low... or unity really poorly optimized, or syndicate the count a little cut.

r
rvv81 16.09.19

It was the same as in unity , only the city and the other heroes, and as one to one, even the final battle is similar to the fact that unity was the only weapon the shroud, not a sword

r
rvv81 16.09.19

The plot in General, as somebody who didn't know, but I the storyline of the franchise was lost after the death of Desmond, the weird things happening and I do not understand who is who, and for what ?

r
rvv81 16.09.19

About sleepers and all the rest, Yes I agree hard work on the detail, the dialogue is cool and all, but for what ? Do I have to buy the game in order to walk around town and look at the details ? on sleepers to watch ? on the wall or on the roof ? NPCs in the game that's really stupid for example, in the GTA such as the city lives (in the alley in the car you can see the circus, Rob can be a situation, etc.) at least, and then stupidly hanging around dolls. And the morons in the red constantly clinging in what area would know our faces and attack, what the hell ? The game you buy for the story, I started the story in the first game so be kind adequate to continue it and not make the game for the game to let the titans were sold, and that the game is a side, who ever is working on the script ? Past games at least were taken into account or not ? Been added to and deleted nafig, although still a lot of side effects left in its furnace.

N
Next-gen2015 16.09.19

Just completed the campaign mode.Beautiful city.All.Nothing more to say) Boring,the plot is very weak.The city took over,the side effects of Dickens,Darwin, and so fulfilled,but the Queen will not be held,really sick of this game.We need urgently to change something.To spend a year more,but to restart the series.She's dying a slow death.I would not like the potential is endless,but need a change.

S
SkyraX 16.09.19

For a change let them start administered 100500 parts of the series such a basic reception of the gameplay,which was at the very first Prince side running along the wall,is it so hard to think of this?or the engine is so highly taut and high that for a million parts, it is not added?And actually, every,absolutely every part ,if you noticed,there is a kind of 'quadratically' city, ie run-all the rules, rotate left-right 90°, all the rules only begin to run on the roofs so to speak diagonal and then starts.. well, maybe you understand. Can throw stones at me,but I still think the best asasina the first part. In General, it's time to make the Prince in the open world,the basis to take the city of Persia, and drove, dahaka,games and so on,will be interesting all the same.