3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Weil Die Strasse Nicht Ve 16.09.19 02:43 pm

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

The release of the next game about the ancient confrontation between the assassins and Templars took place before the official date. Tested this product a lot. There are those who went through the storyline and devoted the whole day to pumping out a letsplay. Share their experiences! And most importantly - explain and compare how the game is better or worse than the previous one, almost put an end to the body of the series, choking from the poisonous fumes.
159 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wowik1991 16.09.19

After Ezio assassins for me is over.

r
romero52 16.09.19

Really liked the game! Hooked and not let go! Was not so far away, but nothing repels... Side job is interesting, Junichi, played by force. Loved the characters, play in English to be imbued with the spirit of London accents and so on...
Often ride on Evie))
The only disadvantage of optimization, 20-30 shot in hd in the middle pricethe, all the other titles of the year full HD high-ultra, 30-40+ frames.
Waiting for the 1.2 patch))

PS changed the settings on full HD and high frame rate is not decreased)

a
andronio414 16.09.19

The game itself is quite nothing. Compared to unity and the optimization is better and all the old chips back history is interesting. In General, well done. But strangely, it seemed to me, first remove what was, almost from the first part of the game in unity (the transfer of corpses, whistling around corners, etc.), and then add this to the Syndicate back and say that they have a new gameplay. In boevka sometimes, though rarely, not enough rifts. The plot is weak. As it so very quickly we were thrown into the thick of things. This is probably the first game (not counting the first part) where we do not see the formation of the main character as an assassin. Even in unity, as for me, the story was better. I liked that counter-attacks when the enemy does damage, and in unity this is very much not enough. There are quite funny moments, when Evie corrects for Jacob its schools (I won't spoil who played will understand me). The final result of 7/10. I would like to see the next assassin already is perfect)))

P
Playersaharan 16.09.19

Well, I played this game and ready to make your own impressions. Warning - many bukaf!
Spoiler
Realized I, overall, liked it. GZ is quite good (right then recalled Huitema), and GG and others the Persians, which is not enough unity, though a drop of charisma. That is, Arno, of course, she was, but only until initiation into the order. Then he became terribly dull person (not as serious as Altair, namely, that dull). The plot, of course, quite straight, mostly without here it turns, and some plot twists have generally zapolonili in the trailers for the game, but the ending is better than in the previous section, present bigger, and the pace of the narrative more fun than unity. The only major disadvantage of sujecki (than the predictability of the plot) is the alleged lack of input characters in the story. That is, in the same unity beginning was gorgeous - we went through a rather vigorous episode Templar+ saw a bunch of stories of Rogue and unity. And then we dumped a little clip from the modern times and almost throw in the face of the twins, without saying a word about their past. Say, learn their history from the biography and words of the characters, because we were too lazy to do an episode from their past. However, here the network slipped a rumor that their past will reveal in one of the add-ons incl it is possible that my bombing here. But so far, the story seems to be not whole, which is sad. But it is good that our actions have consequences for London (sort of crisis of the fall of the pound) and then the last 2-3 parts of the confrontation between the assassins and Templars had something quite so one-sided (rogue doesn't count).
The murders themselves of the Templars I, too, liked it more than unity. That is, the unity was also cool murder (it's murder on the penalty), but then they are somehow more epic, that is. Murder in the theatre I will remember. And the methods of killing also increased, which can not but rejoice.
Now about the gameplay. He, at the same time, and returned the chips from the previous parts to unity, but also added something new. Some changes were useful (like shenbao and interaction with objects around), others are very controversial (like the combat system). That is, it is, fortunately, not based again on scheme counter-attack= win (at least until you pump), that's okay - but at the same time the animation is very jerky and too sharp (and if the ring she still rules, then stick something generally not very). In General, it is clear that the interview was done in a hurry, which is sad. But stealth only improved, but with this stupid AI (God, as if he does not change even with AC3) are not particularly noticeable. It is a pity that the stealth in the buildings became less. By the way, it is also unfortunate that many chips their unity cut (like a large number of accessible buildings and large crowds of people). It's clear that this is done for optimization, but by God, I wish they'd just spend more time polishing the engine (the more optimization is still far from ideal).
Regarding the graphics - it is strange, but in unity me the picture seemed more beautiful. Maybe it's due to better lighting, XS.
Music, as it usually happens in a series, very good. I especially remember the song from the final game.
About side content in this game plan I also thought better unity. Gathering all also many, but the rewards seemed better. Another liked that about almost any collectible object there is a small article in the database of the game, and often the article is quite funny. By the way, the humor in the game is rife, with it as a dialog (in this respect, it is better to play the original, because in the localization of a considerable number of the jokes are lost), and situational (kind of rides on the wagon with hallucinogenic flower or stealing from the rich being under hypnosis). Of course, not every joke shoots (in this respect, the same Tales From the Borderlands from Tentalow much more successful), but with pathos and a serious mien, unity is like a breath of fresh air.
Regarding open world - it is almost identical to unity in terms of liveliness and filling, except that here it seemed to me that animations NPS became larger.
But the side quests seemed very good. Firstly - almost all quests are of benefit in terms of equipment/ ingredients for crafting. Secondly - most of them are connected by one line and provides some sort of famous personality like Darwin or Queen Victoria. Generally, quests are divided into 5 groups:
1) Quests for seizure of territory. In my opinion - the weakest quests because of the story they almost no (only in boss fights areas and after capturing all territories he is), and the gameplay is extremely similar.
2) Part-time work. The name speaks for itself, it's a job like chariot racing, fights in the ring and train robbery/crew/ ships. Also can not boast of a special variety, but sometimes it's cool to Rob a train somewhere on the way to hell.
3) Job train - staff. Pretty good and varied. Where it is necessary to follow our Stalker protege (personally, I smiled at this banter of developers on missions, persecution from the previous parts), where it is necessary to shoot a Gatling on the Gallows; at the same time destroying their train and where it is necessary to find the missing apprentice machinist, drunk in the pub and singing songs while drunk.
4) Quests in World War II. Moreover, in contrast to unity, there is really a private area of another setting, instead of one 10 minute mission (though steep). Own collectible items, ways to earn money, good style, and the stories of Juno between jobs, in General, on the part of the side content was obviously trying.
5) Last and, in my opinion, the best quests in the game - quests supporters. Most of them are quite good (for AC, of course), dialogues are good, and pleased with the opportunity to stay longer with the characters of that era. The only complaint about them is the cool type of quests made exclusive to PS4 (and they are given only for pre-order), which of course, sucks. I looked on YouTube and boy, did they Karenni. Is an improved version of detective quest of unity - they do, however, have much more developed stories, and the ending so all is different.
From the rest of the quests I most liked tasks of Dickens (always loved mystique in the games) and less of all jobs Victoria (they are all aimed at preventing explosions major points of London.). However, even in these jobs there are some good moments (like when the Templar took hostage Disraeli).
In General I can say that in most items the Syndicate has been working on the bugs of unity. Yes, the animation of the fights could do poplavnoi, and the plot is better, but given that this is the first big AC for developers (fathers of the series now focused on For Honor), that they got very badsome. I mean, don't get me wrong - it is in any case not the nominee for the GOTHIC (especially in the same year with the same witch). It's just a good game that can happily go through once and forget about the series before the release of dlc (which promises to be cool), or to the next part. Overall, my rating -8 points. If you are a fan of the series (which I am), then you can safely remove the score and a half.

F
FollowMisterWinner 16.09.19

In General,the game-like,7/10. In all aspects seemed to be better than unity,performance was not a problem...the Side quests are almost never passed(only took 3 district of London to advance the plot in 8 part,Oh and theirs the mission was parohody to laviski to gather up poveromo,improve skills and ammunition to be crafted).Do not bother to undergo the effects of-for from AC is sick,not that it is bad,quite the contrary-the game is closer to good....But too much of it was,and all too monotonous,tired,XS. I hope yubisoft will release the simulator of the pirates in the Caribbean without assassins is a masterpiece! And yet,my opinion black flag and the second part out of competition and vryatli when will otsein-which will surpass them,because they bake each year, as pies,and a good pie takes time.

D
DANger B.I.G. 16.09.19

I'm at 93%. Passed the game and have done a lot of special stages and various sberatelstvi. Until all have enough. Think back to the game, but later. There is still something to collect, plus I have the Season Pass.
Regarding the game – great Assassin's Creed, like everyone else. I am a big fan of this series of games. I especially want to mention the era! London – STUNNING. Ubisoft any setting then, for that they never did, this is one of the main reasons for which I buy every year and pass new part. Well, the rest is nothing new, the gameplay remains unchanged, changed/added only minor details. Repetitive missions and not much happened. But the plot is interesting to observe, from walking around London it is impossible not to have fun also pleased with the presence of real historical personalities, and the main characters Jacob and Evie loved it.
9.0 this and wait for the next Oct/Nov and the new Assassin's Creed!

And my Assassins:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

D
DJIGURDIN 16.09.19

the game is simple, just simple to asshole, to go into the crowd all run at you screaming it's attain!!! throw smoke and cut up at least 10, at least 20 enemies, the level is pumped wildly, quickly, I carried out missions 4-5 levels and I was already 10 and I really even tried to swing on all these missions to capture and so on

y
yasava 16.09.19

Was ridiculous and almost all the secondary, except the Queen. I thought it was the first in the history of assassin, where did not show infinite credits after the story? :))
Visually, the picture very much: and night and day great lighting and atmosphere. Did not notice much of writenote, about which many speak.
Optimization good. Already on my average PC (i5-3570, 16Gb, gtx670 2 Gb) at high settings played somewhere in the 30-45 fps. Glitches on the license Yupley almost was not. A couple of times across a bug with an endless reboot due to desync.
The plot, of course, not legimacy, but quite sturdy. The main villain, just very good! And the fact that he did not run around the city and were doing nasty things, and sat in his office and was planning on world domination, it's even a plus - not a caricature or something :) Starrick cool! Villain, but cool! However, the final battle wasn't enough for me, I would like more :)
Moments in the game that I liked (spoilers!)
Спойлер1. Mazurka of Starica with Evie - that's just fine! Direct feel the heat. behind the calm masks of heroes.
2. The murder of Maxwell Roth in the theater. Well, right Victorian Hitman! Buying men tear rolled down his cheek, remembering the triumphant theatrical adventures of the 47th :))
In General, the game is not without flaws, but good. Still took revenge after unity, I believe.
Fans - a is required; beginners are advisable. (whiners - in the garden! :)))

p
pit80 16.09.19

Passed. Liked the ending. But as it was all childish. Predictable. Our time, the General plot for the emission. About. What was happening.
In General, all good. (Except Lock'a 30 FPS on clothes). In Unity, this was not. On shit yubiki of course (as always).
I would not say that shit. But not a masterpiece. Full of glitches and bugs full. But damn... the Beauty after all! )) See, there was just an awful lot over the game. My rating 7 out 10 minute.

a
alexzet3 16.09.19

Downloaded still is a creation,has passed the half..
Well,optimization rules,it's probably the only one!
Cons... Yes, everything!Poor plot,a job is moronic and boring
they never were diverse but
cutting of Bandos in the slums and the release of children..... complete darkness!
The fight will be stupid,all these knives and brass knuckles,I say-other weapons at the time could not be,
and why was it about this era to make a game??!
Hook-me too Whatman emoe...
In short the game is for the true nerds and shkololo fans Sosin

m
meagarry 16.09.19

The game prohodnyak. London - chic. The atmosphere is awesome. Coach added - done, well - tried to diversify.
But otherwise - dull gloom. The gameplay is monotonous as hell. These same type towers and missions to seize the territories started to turn up after the second district. The game lying on the screw, but I have not played. If it is quite boring - maybe someday and start...

P
Playersaharan 16.09.19

alexzet3
The job of the Syndicate is objectively more diverse jobs, same BF or AC3.

a
alexzet3 16.09.19

Playersaharan
Oh?)))
cut out 10 bandits,and one steal in the carriage??
and so 20 times?!!
awesome better!
AC3 I pereproshel,Braverhud - long stretched,
because it was interesting
and it g... I want to run!nothing in it is not present,generally!!........

P
Playersaharan 16.09.19

alexzet3
It is only the task of seizing territories, so I was wanting much more. Orders from Darwin to rassledovanii mystical crimes, from his driver to full-fledged missions in WWI.

P
Playersaharan 16.09.19

Yes, and remember the task of seizing FORTS in AC3 - if they were diverse? No.

a
alexzet3 16.09.19

Playersaharan
Yes??search drunk vomit,
interested???sorry bro but this shit is not a game!
Yes,FORTS in AC3 they namudrili
but compared to this, even unity super

S
Spartacus1971 16.09.19

While it is possible to tell only started the game,I can say that but if you Unscrew the ultra,it seems to me even better unity,well, certainly not worse.London is beautiful.

P
Phantom2017 16.09.19

Guys how to get the goal to kill his brother in the game when the city released the

P
Playersaharan 16.09.19

alexzet3
Sorry, bro, but you are too subjective. For example, called thee mission is only one of dozens and even funny, especially considering how then the drunkard sang songs while we dragged him to the carriage.
And what's she's super against the background of the Syndicate? Optimization? Interesting characters? More interesting missions? But somehow no

a
alexzet3 16.09.19

Playersaharan
what is interesting?drunk??...
well, who what!
for me AC3 is Braverhud,
where the FORTS-I barely passed
those games were intense!it was interesting to explore the world!
here-want to go quickly,interest zero
there is simply no replacement-well,even used a HS to play..

it is very possible that just the abundance series!
because really zadolbali
and incidentally-objectivity is a myth!any opinion is subjective