3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Weil Die Strasse Nicht Ve 16.09.19 02:43 pm

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

The release of the next game about the ancient confrontation between the assassins and Templars took place before the official date. Tested this product a lot. There are those who went through the storyline and devoted the whole day to pumping out a letsplay. Share their experiences! And most importantly - explain and compare how the game is better or worse than the previous one, almost put an end to the body of the series, choking from the poisonous fumes.
159 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mandalorian 16.09.19

it's worth taking or is it so so???

s
sdhsadhjkashdjkhjkdjk 16.09.19

The game seems good!Ogromna card in the entire history Assassin's Creed!The combat system is much more interesting!The game has a lot of advantages

S
SergeySZV 16.09.19

Put 7 for great graphics and a city that is very nice to see! But the play is boring, you can certainly pass the time, but only to pass the time, it is unlikely that you will get pleasure from the game.
Why not make a normal plot, interesting battles, exciting firefights that make the game interesting? I believe that all of Assassin's Creed suffer the same. Sorry but here it is: the city is really interesting.

O
Oleg V 16.09.19

Passed. Was not as bad as I expected, better than unity, Black Flag, 3rd part and the Release, though I don't like England... the Plot is a separate, one-piece, self-contained, outside the animus the overall plot slowly, but growing... the Time has come to Victorian England during the industrial revolution, the place - London, there were trains and a revolving firearm, the city is overrun by Templars and they have to beat, district by district... as you progress through the opportunity to fly to the First world war (in unity a little in the Second world, it doesn't look as bad as expected), there type Russian assassin Galina, Indian there was clearly unnecessary, in addition, we learn about the intention of the Templars to clone the identity of the First civilization, these details provide ample opportunity for the further release of the games in this series (my expectations are higher)... the Game, for the most part, translated into Russian language (text and sound). Riding on carriages without the rules the city made a game similar to GTA. Enemies have significant resistance.
What is not liked: 1) the game is not so much of weapons and equipment; dealers of such weapons in the middle of Victorian London raise questions, the court still is not the middle ages, as early... 2) not enough types of clothing for the male character, most of the game he looks like a bum, not an example of a female character, Jack the Ripper and more impressive look... the clothes are not soiled and not getting wet (in unity was soiled and IOC) 3) firearms are not always killed with the first shot, even in the head, dismemberment is still there, although the blood seems like more are sometimes bloody puddles... 4) train\the estate to pump really can not in this place you can pump the Gang - I think they did, the Gang would be a good addition to the estate/train, and not his replacement... 5) Large amount of product - after installing the game took 30 GB, all the resources left on the schedule (in the game only one city you can go to far not in all houses), at maximum settings, the picture is good, but the game is very demanding on hardware sometimes there are visual and audio glitches and bugs (for example: in the First world when you perform Leap of Faith from the bridge during the air RAID my game freezes and crashes, the problem was solved by lowering the settings on one order); 6) the game has optional paid content...
In General, 5 scale of this game, you can put 4-, overall not bad, but I would like to know more about the main characters , more cities, fixes these bugs... looking forward to the development of this idea...

s
saa0891 16.09.19

Frankly boring after curve and unity of the game wasn't expecting anything good,but surprisingly the Syndicate turned out to be quite an interesting game,I liked that added many new features.

Very pleased that the game finally added a cat,damn it,why is this not done earlier,as now it's great to get a jump on them,it takes just less time and not have to climb on some tower for a few minutes,this is of course very pleased.

The trick with the wagons,barges and trains too, very much,a pity it is not developed more and more diverse (as it was in Black flag with the ships and fleet),but it turned out to be quite interesting,especially the mission where you have to deliver the leaders of grabbing them (it is also fun to come up) and shoving in the cart or jump in the stream and jump on another wagon,the management is generally very fun,mission with the trains, too cool,and the fact that the train made its headquarters looks like very attractive,also made fun robbing trains.
Same thing with steamers,all this transportation makes a lot more life to the city,and he really seems alive.
The mission is quite interesting,for example where it is necessary to carry the wounded and that you hadn't noticed,or to get him to a hospital before he bled out, etc.
Investigation of crimes is also very interesting.

The diversity of the game much more dull than unity,then you and racing carts and fist fights,how I missed it.

Very pleased that expanded pumping at what this applies to not only GG but also gangs with gangs is also a good idea,of course I would like that it had more emphasis,that would really be needed to control the gangs.
Again, the fact that we get to play for two characters brings even more diversity,it is a pity of course that ability is the same.

The fight will be better than in unity,there it all was very monotonous,then it differs even more (if than all parts) that here the emphasis is on rukopashku and small arms,which looks pretty cool,though of course it is a pity that did not return the opportunity to knock the weapon,various interceptions,shots, etc,what it was before unity.

Now finally the light and the reflection,it really adds more excitement.
The atmosphere of London passed very well,especially all those wagons, ships,locomotives, factories,even the cylinders on the heads,but still you could add more lights,fog and different weather,then the atmosphere was even cooler.

Very cool that developed use in his series of images of famous people,Marx is generally carbon came out.

To unity GG is constantly stuck at stealth,had a lot of problems with animation,how I was irritated,then this almost all okay,play and have fun,in technical terms the game is made much better.
The commercially released to help streamline normal.

By far, this part is much more interesting and better unity in all amounting to the Black flag of course does not hold,but overall the developers have done work on the bugs,and fixed many of the schools the last part.

T
Thorgal 16.09.19

Enough hours while only 13 (11% progress). Impressions normal, the particular enthusiasm from the game there. Sorry not to give all the time to play for Evie. London itself I like a lot less of Paris. If in unity for the atmosphere has added carts and carriages from the Syndicate, it would be generally good. There really are not enough. In General, while chasing Evie collect the chests along the way, sometimes urine oncoming Templars.

S
Sammy_T 16.09.19

Tell me , and I do in this case charité , will I have my PC specs for normal operation AC Syndicate ?
CPU: A6
Win 10 (64)
Operativ RAM : 4GB
Cores: 4
Laptop
1366\768
Video card : AMD Raedon HD 8400 R3 Series
Directx 12

T
Thorgal 16.09.19

The longer you play, the more disappointed. Unity was much more interesting. To the city no complaints, but he's the only bright spot on the background story of nonsense and the curve of the mechanics.

In General, the game was full. To buy and play the DLC changed my mind. Wrapper (city), the game beautiful, but within are a baddie. The plot is weak. Pobochki a little better. Additional conditions in General, not for everybody. My rating 5/10. Definitely weaker than unity.

M
Mandalorian 16.09.19

and still adorable......

M
Mandalorian 16.09.19

...although there are moments in AC1 and AC Revelations......

l
leviathan053 16.09.19

Passed the game. First impressions were of a series: 'wow' and 'wow'. Then everything was boring, and I played on the fanaticism. I'm a fan of this series, has not missed any games, except Chronicles. For me as a fan this game is just a masterpiece of optimization, in comparison with Unity, I love it( playing with this configuration: CPU - AMD Athlon X4 2.8 GHz video card - AMD 5700 series 1 GB, RAM 6 GB DDR 2 resolution 1280 x 800 even though the original 1680 x 1050. FPS ProSeal in commercials and by itself during the game, but it was not a hindrance. So, now the story: it is good, there are many instances, of course, but it is possible at any time to go to the database and to study in detail. Like GG, Jacob has a sense of humor, while Evie is very similar in nature to their ancestors: Altair, Arno, it is very serious. By the way, Arno, though he is from another part, but I wanted to explain to other users of the website that Arno was a charismatic character until that moment, until he killed his stepfather, agree also, if somebody would have killed his stepfather, this person would not be dark? So, back to the Syndicate, did not like that very quickly gain experience in the 4 part you can gain 10 levels and thousands of pounds, provided that the gang is already pumped to the max. Side quests do not give bored in the game, but of course with Darwin too much, that he joined some kind of cult for catching ghosts is bullshit. That's all from me, writing from phone, so if you find bugs, do not judge strictly.

M
McConor 16.09.19

One of the best games in the series , like the plot , count and clear, but also the game takes place in London , in my opinion it is much better than running in Paris

R
Richards 16.09.19

A new generation scoloti will be quite Neocene crafts, and then many letters in which I explained everything that this game does not asasin, and what that germosen on a stick....

Actually started playing, though, and all the parts completed, I can't just very noticeable to offer animations, the game goes fine, but once the NPC or the character animation is buggy during ekshona, there is a battle, the enemy is buggy, like with a bout of epilepsy, Parkinson, the game some sort of hack, even in comparison with Lugovskoy unity, and this animation explains it all how to say inferiority, the game does not lag at all, the corpses evaporate, and so on.
In General, the couple they're messed, play absolutely dull and boring, something like clearing the first area. Enjoyed playing in the last part. In this part yubisoft has definitely broken. This hack damn not even fun to play.
No, you seriously write that the game is good, damn what the hell it is. Where is normally something I do not see....

P
Playersaharan 16.09.19

Richard
Well, in terms of side quests and gathering a Syndicate, one of the best parts of the series. The rest of the medium,

R
Richards 16.09.19

Playersaharan
Still played like the rules, but I wonder do you also cloak Evie is moving so to say like a little too clipped and not smoothly? I looked on YouTube of the console version, there with the animation of the clothes, everything is fine, it moves smoothly, and the PC with this problem.

P
Pelmen dobra 03.12.20

Enjoyed the game. Evie is now my new wyfu. I haven't seen trailers or spoilers, so I thought the female character would be weaker in both strength and character. But it turned out the other way around. As for me Evie more elaborated - mika, graceful gait and movement, she is a delight. Jacob is remembered for leaving the impression of a lazy ass.
Looking at how Jacob fills up, I thought it would be cool to gather three alcoholics - Edward, Arnaud and Jacob somewhere together.

m
mast_die 03.12.20

I play in the AS from the first part, even such as the type of as-liberation do not miss (about the negrotos Avelina), and now it's time to play syndicate. The first thing that alarmed the launch, that in the inscription : "In the creation of the game involved people of different nationalities, religions, etc.", well, as usual for some time in the Yubic, added the line "... sexual orientations" ... OKAY, I'm running... I didn't even know about the game. . . . That's right, pid. S... Ka, until they were gone, au didn't bark:/
yes, the homolaykers are kind of a comp slag right now. Well, old, I don't argue, but dying light, witch 3, but the same AU unit did not lag. Unplayable cindy to me absolutely, sorry, au series for me gameover looks like, for the mortgage tells me the heck-his-knows-when I comp up.
Ha, still this hat, the DA Inquisition, also lays a truth, unplayable. My comp is a homophobe cooler than me XD.

S
SkyRaider 03.12.20

Passed the prologue, pleasantly surprising. Maybe I'll go any better, good game.

m
mikssss 03.12.20

Stupid game!!! Stupid button dart engage and all! ! !

D
DocS 03.12.20

Stas Kezhun
I shit on your cons this time and two will comment that the game is slag, expect that I will comment in return, the game is then gorgeous!
You said it right. that's your opinion, why did you write it at the end. I understood myself realizing that a large audience would appreciate it negatively.