3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SKA76RUS 17.09.19 06:00 pm

The strongest faction (Medieval 2: Total War)

Let's discuss what is the Strongest Faction, which is easier to pass the game which more interesting etc.
199 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alkasavar 17.09.19

It is easier to play, probably for England. Their possessions in security, after the capture of Scotland you can slowly capture other quiet areas (eg. Scandinavia). The war goes on another front.

Interesting faction - Hungary. A cross between a Western (knights, crossbows) and Eastern (groups of assassins and horse archers) army. Their mercenaries, Croatian and Bosnian soldiers. Plus unusual region - the Balkans, where it is possible to build a strong state from Venice to the Bosporus and from Corinth to the Carpathians.
About the strongest factions don't know - weak or super-strong countries like no.

T
TheNik 17.09.19

Spain,by far.The Mongols do not attack ,neighbors weak allies are many and can be the first
to get to the New world.Plus in just 26 moves, I took it the whole of North Africa ,the entire Peninsula,and of the Islands too.

T
Toxa777 17.09.19

The topic is not at the expense of the most convenient fraction, and of the strongest.
In General, this topic has been raised, I think that for each player the strength of the factions depends on his preferences towards the type of game. Personally, I think that is stronger than the British, and of Spaniards can be, because these factions I play it easier

T
TheNik 17.09.19

Then The Holy Roman Empire.

S
SKA76RUS 17.09.19

Holy Roman Empire - her pigovat economy,and gold is not enough!
I agree with Alkasavar'th of Britain is not difficult, but I like Milan and Venice!

P
ParCant 17.09.19

the strongest for me is England, Scotland, Spain and Poland. for the other significantly more complicated

S
Sand4 17.09.19

Byzantium (love for play)- his strong cavalry and good archers(archers of the Imperial guard, Trebizond archers), very good heavy infantry, however, is bad with artillery . Honestly, a good Denmark and England.

T
TheNik 17.09.19

SKA333
you said that is not on the campaign is accounted for,but by what troops from the faction.
So Spain in the campaign.

T
Toxa777 17.09.19

By the way kingdoms (in campanii crusaders) Byzantium is much stronger than in a normal campaign. The Vikings, I think it's the most powerful infantry.

T
TheNik 17.09.19

Тоха777+1
They have the strongest units ossobenno cheat Marines and ballista with gunpowder barrels.
The Vikings too,but I think assassins is many times steeper.

K
Kaskrin 17.09.19

The rebels,because to make them impossible :)!And,of course England, there is little that tied one on the island and develop.2 SVI-they have a shitload of units

J
Julii Cohort 17.09.19

Sicily

H
Holost 17.09.19

The most powerful Mongolians!!!
They have some units not have the money, so that you can keep as many large army

S
SKA76RUS 17.09.19

Of the Mongols I'm still in 100 years of games getting**l

2 words: FOO and CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS I played for Rus

F
Farso 17.09.19

I mean, the strongest nation? Set of characteristics or units? For units, IMHO, Rus steers very hard. The Cossacks with muskets - powder best arrows in the game, the Royal guards, the best heavy cavalry (endure 1на1 ANY other cavalry unit), the team - the best horse archers in the game, Hiking princely retinue - archers, the only archers that can give Mordasov heavy enemy infantry in melee. But all this beauty for a long time to develop, and the starting position of Russia unsuccessful.

g
glebanya 17.09.19

The strongest faction by far the Holy Roman Empire, some Redemptive worth, the easiest - England, conquered Scotland and all. And about the Mongols so they rule current because comes the army experienced, and nothing special

S
ShamomahS 17.09.19

The Mongols in the forest and in the mountains finally can Fuckers, and at the siege even more. When they told me the city was sozdali two armies, I'm militias broke, I will not argue there are a lot of people lost, but their main beat...

C
Cavarinus 17.09.19

Power fraction depends on the style of the game.Of course there are frankly weak factions : Venice,the Moors,Dad.
About Sicily,Byzantium and the Holy Roman Empire will tell you a couple of examples.
1.Sicily.Played By The Turks.Just won me the island of Sicily, sail 2 new army the best Sicilian infantry broken lances and unfortified knights(like so)Each with 12 units. I was standing there 9 armies, but the battle was only 1.The composition of my army 3 squad of archers sipachev,2 guns(much good has not brought),4 janissary Riflemen,the rest harashima and Janissaries . The result-the Sicilians escaped, only 14 soldiers,my loss of 150 soldiers.
2.Byzantium.Also played by the Turks.The beginning of the game. No advanced units I had.My army of 300 Turkish horse archers(they are the weakest of Turkish horse - archers).From the city came the reinforcements,together with the General numbering 150 soldiers(except for security guard-light infantry).They ran the computer.The Byzantine Empire was over 900 soldiers, half infantry and half heavy.My troops were on a steep hill. The result - my loss is somewhere 100-150( no more). The Byzantine Empire, if someone ran away, then no more than 20-30 soldiers.
3.The Holy Roman Empire.Played the Golden Horde battle.My troops - 2 rocket launchers,4 Mongol infantry, high riders 4 archers 2 heavy cavalry.Only 400 soldiers.The enemy - all troops choice heavy infantry.In total more than 800.
My loss -76 soldiers.While commander captured one of the first(it was the rocket launcher).In the Holy Roman Empire no one escaped.
I played on the hardest difficulty.

B
Balbes aka Yuriy Nikulin 17.09.19

The Holy Roman Empire... well ktozh doubt that Russia rules!

......................... 17.09.19

the strongest one - that is people IMHO