3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joel Alkosso 07.01.20 06:06 pm

The editors of Islands, editors of the world (island editor). (Anno 1404)

What are the editors of the Islands and maps for Anno 1404?
What patches and version of the game are these editors? (How to know the version of the patch if it is?)
Now I tried to run IslandEditor 2.0, but writes that is not application win 32. What are some tips on how to start creating your island, and how are the works in this field in 2018 year?
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
Turnox 07.01.20

Welcome. I am glad that many people left who remembers this great game.
I am in the file section published his map. Also there is soon to appear in the map editor, which I think will be on any version of the game (since it's already installed).
In General, the Russian version of the editors, as a rule, little inclined. Most of them are only in English, which hell find.
The map editor is called WorldEditor. Maybe there is a IslandEditor (I'll have to look), but I definitely have not heard. And Yes. In WorldEditor's possible to place the island used on standard maps. Islands campaign and scenarios to place is impossible, except if you copy (Copy) them on the map where they are, and insert (Paste) into your map. But, as far as I know, your island can be created. At all. High, ask for the standard island resources, the impartial forces, the fertile culture of the building of competitors who will be there from the beginning.
About how things stand with creating maps for Anno 1404 these days, don't know, but it seems that not too well. However, never they are very well not was, for the majority of Anno 1404 as in the third Heroes, playing on standard maps, generated by the random map generator. On the English site, this better. Once there I found a good card (centipede, for example).
And mods for this game too little. There is a small useful fashion to increase the size of the world in the arcade mode or the error correction memory, but global mods are only Russian-speaking IAAM. However, in my opinion, there are mixed a lot of things.

J
Joel Alkosso 07.01.20

Thank you for such an extensive answer. The game is really good.
By the way, if you're interested, I found on German forum a program to create Islands. It has created a kind of an enthusiast who likes to anno. Soon I will upload to this website.

S
Sergyter0 07.01.20

Turnox
Tell me how to create the island. Does not work

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 17.12.20

Is there an editor that can make an island of any size with customizable usable area and resources?

n
necrobezmik 16.02.21

NateberegiSRatsiju the
size of the maps for the islands is fixed, since in essence they are hex tables,
but you can set the boundaries, usable area, fields for resources, etc.

n
necrobezmik 16.02.21

Sergyter0 you
press create, in the drop-down window you fill in the basic parameters that cannot be edited later: the
size of the reserved map, the geographical type, the complexity of the island
1 - you create a coastline, through the relief tool
2 - then the relief on the island itself, through it
3 - landscape edits: lakes, rivers, rocks
4 you set up texture designations through the relief tool
then you can slowly place different objects, mines, deposits, fords across rivers
5 make the necessary edits by rechecking your island in the game
6 when the island is ready, when you last save the file, you agree with 3 questions that kill you, to generate all the little things, trees, plants, and the island detection factor
ai , 7: you create an "icon" to indicate on the map and in the editor, and minimap icon
8: congratulations! the island is ready! you can slap yourself))))