3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jmroy666 07.01.20 06:06 pm

Easy attack. (For Honor)

Good time of day.
Dear, please explain to me what's going on with the light strikes attack the heroes, after the update of Marching Fire? I noticed that all the characters have changed shocks, especially noticeable in Berserk, Sugaki, the Justiciar, I would even say that they have this attack did not, because what they do there little like to attack. In advance, thank you for the explanation.
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrEntalcev 07.01.20

Personally, I didn't notice anything

d
danila282930 07.01.20

Attack attack. It's hard not to notice a small cut out animation murder dummy. Here it is mourning.

S
Skvizgar 07.01.20

What's wrong with a light attack? Like Nitsche has not changed. Of changes in the eye catches only the fact that removed the animation of killing mobs is not clear why. The fact that they are not in assault makes sense, but why the hold was removed is not clear.

J
Jmroy666 07.01.20

Skvizgar
Before the update, what were the series of strikes, the chief for example was shot with the sword, and shield, now it's just a shot from above the sword, berserk waving axes and now he's just making something ridiculous in the form of butting,the justiciar also spent some combination and now it's just poke the top of the head. In fact the question is asked, why then play these characters if I can't even kill creeps? To beat their powerful attacks, too, there is no reason so as to spend scarce reserves of stamina, and when he hits an enemy hero, stamina is at zero,catch a feed and go to resp.