3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nadoedala 07.01.20 06:09 pm

New Epic ship (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

This week the game added new epic ship, who knows where he is, or is it random? Personally, I did a tour around the world and I have not got.
14 Comments
Sort by:
d
danila282930 07.01.20

I came across it even before the official news. Found it along the coast of the island (can't remember the name),there's still arena. That's right near the arena swim,I think you will find.

J
James_Mails 07.01.20

Nadoedala
danila282930
I had a quest was, with the Board, if he is, 40 orichalcos given for the performance and fell from the ship. the legendary sail

I
Inspektor_73 07.01.20

On it is quest and do not need to sail the ocean, also appeared on a quest mercenary for the murder of which give 40 lefthanded.

d
danila282930 07.01.20

I mean the quest can't remember,but orichalcum then I got -_-

N
Nadoedala 07.01.20

James_Mails
Thank you, and I probably would week plied the oceans in his search, looked at the equipment, the sails of the legendary Black wind appeared then the ship is sunk ) Just a message about new ship appeared after I fulfilled the quest, I thought maybe it's something like elusive target like in Hitman, and this ship, have to look )

N
Nadoedala 07.01.20

Inspektor_73
About a mercenary last week there was a message but the job I on the boards did not come across this week only a ship and a job too much red Spartan where you have 25 ships and sink 50 soldiers kill and soldiers that the ships don't count for some reason, well, day-to-day job for 10 orihalcon potipu go kill or get.

d
davidrf 07.01.20

Sank a ship with a gold badge. Can he? Didn't even realize this...

Z
ZerOveR 07.01.20

Yesterday I sank the ship of the legendary, he dropped some skin in Adrestia with black sails, this ship ?

D
Dimchik94 07.01.20

ZerOveR
Yes. exactly.

D
DEDGAMER 07.01.20

Drowned three ships (on the job) this fall the theme of the ship with black sails and 40 orichalcos to boot.

A
AlexanderYA 07.01.20

Nadoedala
this week on the idea of 2 tasks, the main ship (black sails), EXT is a mercenary who was supposed to be last week his name is Damai quest on the notice Board give him 40 orichalcos. (because last week canceled a weekly test)

N
Nadoedala 07.01.20

AlexanderYA
I quest with a mercenary did not come across the idea of quests with orichalcum can take on any Board with ads but for the past few days, take quests and not only the two about which I wrote above with the ship in 40 and too much red, too, for 40 well and still daily.

A
AlexanderYA 07.01.20

Nadoedala
Immediately after appeared a ship on the Bulletin Board, just below was the quest the Reward for a mercenary and there was this Damais, look on the Board in the city where merchant Sargon. I am for this bounty took there job

O
Olegger 07.01.20

Classified ads in Phocis near the trader all and all for origuchi. Just passed, 10.11.18, 15-52, Ural time.