3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sivka-pro 07.01.20 07:03 pm

The game is not synced with the STEAM CLOUD (Dishonored 2)

Actually the theme of the question. Game license STEAM. The config system in the profile description, Windows 10. Here is an example on the screenshot, that would have been clearer:

Shoveled the entire Internet, but could not find the answer to your question: why the game is not synchronized and does not use the cloud save me???
Even tried to do that, according to the removal instructions saves from STEAM CLOUD: this link http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/26/392183857616788182 but the problem is that I have in the folder userdata/Steam ID/game Id is some obscure file with no properties, and if it is open in Notepad, then there Abracadabra... Here is screen:

According to the cleaning instructions of the cloud storage STEAM CLOUD, in a folder with the game ID(underlined in the screenshot), should be another folder, remote folder and remotecache file.vdf that need that type of ruin, removing all the information there. And I don't have them!!! Stupidly there is some nameless file in the folder is, I also tried spoil, but in vain.
This is the most important and necessary in order to bring up a new window with the message: error sync and that would then STEAM downloaded my new settings and sohranki there STEAM CLOUD. And the window didn't appear!?!? launched the game and enabled sync, and without it, all the same. what I did and because of that I can't clear the STEAM CLOUD.
And I came to the conclusion that my game is not synced at all with the STEAM CLOUD, although the option is included in the Incentive(see first screenshot).
Dear, help me to understand all the same, and how do I clean and remove all the data from STEAM CLOUD for this game, because obviously the problem lies in this...
Thank you for understanding and I hope that I can help who faced this problem or knows how to solve it!!!!????

P. S. Please do not write such comments, such as - why do you need synchronization, why are you using Stim, start the game on behalf of the administrator and such advice. Save my and your nerves! Synchronization is needed, often play from another computer.
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 07.01.20

Sivka-pro
Well, I checked now at home, I also have 0 involved, the way any other game with cloud save, too, all empty.

v
valsid 07.01.20

I sinhroniziruete now wolfstein new dishonored 2 erased sohranki in the cloud don't hang only locally on the computer, do both look very selectively synchronized

S
Sivka-pro 07.01.20

Bupycop Buddy, and could you look in the folder STEAM\Userdata\IDSteam\game Id the same as my second screenshot, do you have the remote folder and remotecache file below.vdf? Look pliz, and that I have on this way is some obscure and unmarked file. Accomplish your goal then. just want to know so I have one or so at all?

E
Eynart 07.01.20

Re-installed Windows, in the end, then Dis2 with clouds, nothing pulled, although the sync included and therefore manually saves not bekapy.
Apparently Dis2 not working cloud saves.

S
Sivka-pro 07.01.20

Guys, really nobody faced such problem, let's discuss more and still deal with this issue. Understand really need your help and advice!

E
Eynart 07.01.20

Here is what I have in the folder

S
Sivka-pro 07.01.20

Eynart
Thanks for the reply. He looked at you the same as me... Is an unnamed file as if to open it with Notepad, there will be incomprehensible gibberish of the characters... most Likely it all and the game is not synced with the STEAM CLOUD.

m
macsim702 07.01.20

Sivka-pro
faced the same problem. now I can't start NG+ outsider. It seems the steam cloud automatically deletes saves after half a year++. Another explanation I can't find =/

s
saturn7774 07.01.20

I specified path, renamed the notorious remotecache.vdf, turned off Steam cloud ... run the game. Then out of the game and Steam. Launched Steam, turned on the cloud again. He immediately created a new file in the replacement of broken and the game starts without warning of lack of synchronization ...

The idea is that cloud needs to create the same file, and he apparently created a new ...
Enable Steam cloud and disable it when launching the game - it helps. ( tried on Fallout 4 ).

S
Scartaris 07.01.20

saturn7774 wrote:
Enable Steam cloud and disable it when launching the game - it helps.
Works! + relog