3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olegamop 07.01.20 07:04 pm

Obsessed with weapons (Darksiders 2)

All kind time of day.
If anyone has not noticed the game has a feature with a gun that I personally have not met.
I propose to discuss it.
We are talking about guns with an orange frame and having the experience (not the level required for proficiency and your own), i.e. the so-called Haunted weapon.
When it is selected it can not only remove the\to put on, but also to improve.
Improvement is made on five levels, regardless of the initial.
In the DLC by mail (folio) Vulgrim and someone else sent a couple.
Strangely self possessed weapons worth a penny about 200 coins, so it is to pump to the max you need to spend quite a lot of dough, about 125000.
He can't sacrifice the objects encircled by a yellow frame, also the victim of one O. to crawl the other almost nothing.
I.e. the secret of the sacrifice lies in the price.
The more expensive bauble that you donate, the higher raise the experience O.
The best option in my opinion to purchase Vulgrim sacrificial amulet of unknown origin for 25,000 and feed it to possessed any weapons.
At higher levels O. his damage increases, as well as the opportunity to choose an additional effect.
However, the pumping is random and is costly, so it may seem inappropriate.
But for example I have at the approach to the Bay in the forge lands already about 50,000 and spend more don't have much choice but to buy items at the blacksmith and shaman waste, and none are worthwhile.
The trouble is that one even maximum ride, the weapon gets old quickly.
Suggest to put here the screenshots of your possessed weapons with or without pumping.

Update2 was released which fixed bug:
You can now sacrifice items below 3 lines in the inventory.
72 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YAD 07.01.20

Arms need to sacrifice is not that expensive( besides, who uses the same logic?) and what you want it to possess. Therefore, you need to skarmlivanii things are all directed for example on the probability of execution as I have. for Example, fed to a braid with a probability of execution 18% and possessed 43%. Here I did a braid with damage to cold and the probability of execution 54%+ health penalty. More and amulet 25% chance of execution+ rage over the death penalty. You can feed your spit the coolest things for 250K, but your braid will become a worthless piece of scrap metal with nothing useful.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 07.01.20

If the pump possessed weapons amulets of Vulgrim you postrotate with save/load and to provide the weapon with optimal effects. But shaman would be long.

S
SMT5015 07.01.20

Take the claws do damage to the ice, chance to crit and health for Crete. This allows not to buy banks.
Heavy weapon swing damage and penetrating power, effects, and crit is not as important. You health for killing/punishment and the chance of execution.
By the way, the number of experience depends on the level and quality of equipment. Especially good are lucky charms and braids.

O
Olegamop 07.01.20

Pumping is the random part, I will explain:
If you feed the amulets of vulgrim or braids at no extra buns, you are given a choice of two effects completely from the bulldozer.
And if you feed for example to death, but a sacrificial things besides execution of extra buns are not, then the choice will be a penalty or something again from the bulldozer. But the game usually come across things with two or three buns, so additional effects besides the executions will be dropped. And I think this penalty are obsessed with the same weapons will get less due to the fact that a fraction of the cost\of the quality of weapons is lost. About the cost, I wrote: the more expensive bauble that you donate, the higher raise the experience possessed weapons and not need to sacrifice something that is more expensive. In my opinion zadrotstvo with amulets of vulgrim not a bad idea, and not the fact that will have to suffer long? then there is random, so you can get what you want within 5 minutes. It's even easier - fixed all good hucksters, purchased charms, pojertvovat, if liked, saved again sacrificed, if not liked, came, continued, even download nothing. Really need loads of money, traders have an 80% Commission.
I also try to sacrifice the ride possessed a weapon in favor of another, so it is like a pyramid.
In possessed claws put two maces, each of which were five amulets.
Total got the health regeneration 303. Truth in the Crucible it was found that the regeneration of the slag, although the plot will go.
For continuous waves need at least life steal or health per hit.
Somewhere I saw a screen, clearly illegal, there is lava for 3 Leman, and vampirism 95%.

F
Frutobomba 07.01.20

YAD
damn and I can't, for example, in orourke 30 chance to crit, I feed her 4 clothes from 15 chance and Crete and in the end I manage 30+2=32... sad somehow

D
DeKlan_BOPOH 07.01.20

Guys has anyone ever tried to feed wyceny already possessed armor, let's say I inject on spits 50% of Crete, fed her new hair and so the circle, first one I bring to the spit 50%(this is the maximum if a nurse pure Crete) and then merge the 50% to another which already includes the previous 50%? What do you think?
PS I understand that this is in uevo-Kukuyev of money and time, but still.

p
pollo 07.01.20

put 3 clothes health for the murder of a pumping level in the end no health for murder did not fall out :(

F
Frutobomba 07.01.20

DeKlan_BOPOH
I tried so, say if you possessed the spit 24% vampirism, and you feed it with another spit, the other spit gets 21%-23%

A
Aresus 07.01.20

the best way is to inject chance to Crete+damage from Crete, health and rage from Crete.
in one weapon for more than 4 buns do not fit in.
you also can't sacrifice my own gun.
there is such a moment, if the weapon already has, for example, after 1-2 improve the chance of Crete, the sacrifice of weapons with chance on Crete, its a bit passive lift.

p
pollo 07.01.20

all figured out, pumped the claws so that the whole battle now is to build on the neural poking RMB (vampire, crit chance, health per hit and Crete). Oligomer SPS you wrote it right at the expense of amulets for 25,000 and zadrotstva pojertvovat, if liked, saved again sacrificed, if not liked, came out. in one weapon for more than 4 buns do not fit is true so 5 ur pumping wait for the charms special is not worth it, you can che thread is cheaper to pump

F
Frutobomba 07.01.20

damn, and here I do not understand how you were able to get 50% of anything above 37% can't raise anyone explain the formula ?

A
Arantir_3000 07.01.20

Frutobomba
Just items abruptly need to be fed. Here above wrote an example about feeding one another possessed spit spit with the already well-pumped bonus.

O
Olegamop 07.01.20

Yes, there is a simple formula - random.
A maximum of one parameter, the gain, if only this option to download going + the higher the initial level O. the higher %.
95% of vampirism is theoretically possible, if in 20 level say spit tossed vampirebone armor.
And as correctly noted you can pump only 4 buns.
Therefore, if you throw in armor with a bunch of different parameters, including the desired course, selecting a new skill from the four desired maybe just otbrosit.

t
troffmad 07.01.20

I went through the whole game, and met effect Steal only 10% in KOs Black Death (which is at the 5th level of the labyrinth, the Judges shower).
Obsessed with guns to pump some effect (mainly ice or lightning) + critical + health for Crete + rage for Crete - banks was only on the boss fights and the crucible.

i
igorilla_07 07.01.20

DeKlan_BOPOH
I tried, does not pass this number. What swayed it before - do not care

p
pollo 07.01.20

Got vampirism maximum 15% from the amulet of vulgrim and brought to 20% if you want to move it to the subject etc. you get the same 15% of the initial, were also 11% have you hit up to 16% when transferring received again 11%, as then it is interesting to 95%!? In my opinion it is just cheat, and whether or not the 95%...

i
ironHAMMER.ms 07.01.20

pollo
The power of vampirism randomly, I have one just 40% had.

A
Adrielin 07.01.20

The weapon on the vamp, you have traders buying or lortab compete?ATO as I understand to knock it in the right amount is unrealistic.
And yet, I have braids 5th LVL, does it make sense to start to download them, or try to pull Lorca something better.And if it starts, and pump vamp say 30% penalty 35% crit 20% and feed it to other braids, transported it all to them?

p
pollo 07.01.20

ironHAMMER.ms[Back from the dead] I wrote how much I received, and you think you can fall in vampirism 95%? In my opinion, even 40% it's soup, 2-3 series of blows and fast to recover full health with 0, and 95% for the 1 series and with only one vampire, not too easy, although it may be the level of difficulty depend on?
And by the way, some of the parameters still depend on the type of weapons which is superimposed on the effect, such as damage from ice and so the claws will be much less than the hammer.

A
Alpha99 07.01.20

Oligomer (saw somewhere a screenshot, clearly illegal, there is lava for 3 Leman, and vampirism 95%)
no there is no cheat, all made of standard gear types.

the screen
pix.PlayGround.ru