3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
G.O.A.T 07.01.20 08:37 pm

Keiran (methods, techniques, secrets passing) (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Guys,sorry,but I cannot play 2 days worried,here's the problem:

The moment where Geralt is riding the tentacle and LMK need to press,but is seconds 4 - 5 and the Witcher stupidly falls out of the tentacles,and how to avoid it and continue flailing limb,staying on top of her?
72 Comments
Sort by:
R
RazZor1911 07.01.20

he should fall, walk left and go up the fallen column
on idea all should work

G
G.O.A.T 07.01.20

he falls to the toga like destroy the convoy,after 4-5 seconds as I jumped on the tentacles.

N
Niko93 07.01.20

Need a space when you click on the tentacle to the ground priblijaetsa!

T
Treboll 07.01.20

How to kill Karen?It is such a large creature with tentacles and mouth type of anal, and not fucking clear that this girl was yelling Use the sign, catch it......blah blah blah if no dick do not understand, I thought in the beginning you need the tentacles to drag like Lost Planet but damn, in a tight fit beat, and life had not taken away!How do you even kill him?I'm already nervous Neher!

G
G.O.A.T 07.01.20

use yrden in the place where he has tentacles,then cut him this part of the body.(For a fat boil Bay)
But then I don't know,the Witcher is riding on his limbs like a roller coaster,you need to press the LMK,but after 5 seconds Geralt was already on the ground and what to do XS.

M
Marilyiza 07.01.20

to put here only TIPS on difficult areas and quests
KEIRAN - how to fill
Preparation: drink mongoose, Swallow (health regen) and something to regen energy.
1. Look where the tentacle pulls
2. We place a Quen, and then Irden
The result: Quen fully absorbs the damage from the tentacle, the tentacle Erden records.
3. Repeat three times.
4. Then Geralt grabs the tentacle - once the bar appears, quickly click LMB
5. Supalite will throw Geralt to the ground, collapses bridge
6. Pieces of the bridge on the left, climb up, dodging the tentacles
7. Then Geralt will do it for you

actually the mail is FOUND and if you say that AG - let it be source AG

If it does not work with QWE - settings disable the complexity and the Herald will jump faster

she has not found BUT argue that in the prologue, Geralt can acquire the ability - the ASSASSIN - exactly how and where - I do NOT KNOW

T
Tom Clancys-Son Fisher 07.01.20

I Cut off 3 tentacles, then when the column falls completely promo ran to the ruined tower and he kills Karen.

a
awayto 07.01.20

how to jump off the tentacles, so you do not smeared on the rock? it happened once, but I don't know how...and then when he begins to throw stones, what to do? back to the top of the climb where you came from??? or what? and how to use the trap in the chest behind the house of Loredo find?

C
Chrisredfield96 07.01.20

I Cut off 3 tentacles, then when the column falls completely promo ran to the ruined tower and he kills Karen.

Her wrong, he takes me in his puny, scale completely fill, and it is still the third times not beating about the column,to the coveted Wake up for the roller fell.

G
Gepalt iz Pivii [Vzloman 07.01.20

In General the column should fill up keirana and then he will start to throw stones. At this point, run to a fallen column on the left, gobegi to the end and see the video sequences. If this moment you were not, then this is a bug pirate, or rather crack, buy a license. Well or PC. you have a weak.

J
Jok22 07.01.20

Put on low requirements and go with keiran,I went

a
awayto 07.01.20

Volga-Stalingrad [PS3|PC]
just important was where to run, there is debris is everywhere. I miraculously jumped from the tentacles, about 10 minutes blissed out while we he by stone restored health, and when I went looking for a place to climb, I was mercilessly pelted with stones) so that the ATP for the old.

how to jump with the tentacles, what to press and when? who knows???

Y
Yuriy.Vladislavovich 07.01.20

Menahem the settings to the minimum - put a check on advanced settings - where there is put on off. - Then put in the window - and the expansion of 800x600!!!! I have it worked!!! Geralt did not fall, but remained on the 5th tentacle pot spacebar and voila... the bridge fell!!!

I
Ihalaynen 07.01.20

One tentacle resets before the destruction of the rock filled with a scale, try to stop poking, press until you see the next button. Mozht you and not the problem, but at first I also was already down, the meter was filled and I immediately released the button.

r
roshanit 07.01.20

tell it right
shake the mouse quickly and he jumps off the tentacles near the colony
continue to run up the column
one goes so crooked the game is there two updates must be version 1.0.0.2 must be ie who put the crack from the game without the update because of glitches
I have no glitches everything is going as it is written

a
awayto 07.01.20

that's cool.
I jumped, but I think with space, whether it is necessary to clamp closer to the earth, or time to press, it was 157-I try, so I was in a state of passion)
maybe just need to click quickly before that.
love the app, it's not them, it is still in the wall to crash together with supalai.

Y

1. Look where the tentacle pulls
2. We place a Quen, and then Irden
The result: Quen fully absorbs the damage from the tentacle, the tentacle Erden records.
3. Repeat 4 times.
4. Then Geralt grabs the tentacle - once the bar appears, quickly click LMB when the meter is full, you receive a space.
5. Supalite will throw Geralt to the ground, collapses bridge
6. Pieces of the bridge on the left, climb up, dodging the tentacles
7. Then Geralt will do it for you

I
Introoper 07.01.20

The space bar should not appear . When you kill 3-4 tentacles have a bridge collapses , it runs and voila , the cut-scene where Gerald throws a bomb at Keirana and he shatters into pieces . I do not understand why many of the problems with Keiran... Passed with 1 attempt .

Y

Introoper
When I was docucal LKM to the end of an inscription and an icon space!!! When pressed the Witcher jumped and cregan broke the bridge!

a
awayto 07.01.20

Planinata
1.first, the spaces jump to the left, use Yrden where he hits the knob of the tentacles, cut one, the same system the second.
2. then you can run off to the left of the fingers of the statue to hide and regain health.
3. will probalily to the right side of this jellyfish, bear there rolled another tentacle with cancer, ubegaesh a little back to the stones.
4. right click - jump on the tentacle...
5. delete the game.