3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Michail_on_Command 08.01.20 12:07 pm

Your most emotional moment in the game. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I would like to know what point in the game has caused you the brightest emotions which have impressed the most or made the greatest impression.
Personally, I still remember the first meeting with the very embodiment of humanity. My face has been covered with an idiotic smile when I read another replica of the Regis in the books. Never would have thought that the developers will include it in the game. Here we should also pay tribute to the location, which could save perfectly to convey the manner of speech of the character.
81 Comments
Sort by:
A
AdamC 08.01.20

somehow I remembered the quest with the werewolf, where two sisters and the man shared)) from there somehow start his enjoyment of the game more, though his eyes were opened)

D
DEVI 08.01.20

Farm contraband on Skellige

M
Metalist1925 08.01.20

CRIS in the kaer Morhen

M
MunchkiN 616 08.01.20

kokgda Witcher found ciri sleeping in the hut with the dwarfs.
I almost believe that the bad kanzaka Cato-and again I'll have to dive for the chest and ginditi mutagens and my face was like that of a witch.

A
ArXangel_ann 08.01.20

CRIS on the island of Fog, of course

D
Deliano 08.01.20

CRIS on the Isle of the mists, without a doubt, my girlfriend cried at this moment )))) If anyone knows what music is at this moment playing? Thank you

m
magister1 08.01.20

Seeing how many question marks on the map. And then something in my head said to open them all.

a
ayyrasmus 08.01.20

well, highlights were many, from the top, of course, CRIS on the Isle of mist, an encounter with a living Regis (you should have seen my face at that moment), drawn in the stone hearts... the game is full of such moments, I don't know what to choose

F
Fox_Cry 08.01.20

Hmm NUU when there is a choice to destroy the lab Aulakh'or to Calm down CRIS when Geralt accidentally dropped a vase or the bottle ,immediately raised a smile .Here's

B
B9831983 08.01.20

More likely hurt conversations with the Bloody Baron - how funny and grim, all branch quests with him emotionally impressed.

A
ArmandoX 08.01.20

O'Dim, erasing the soul of Olgerd. It was so nice.

a
ayyrasmus 08.01.20

ArmandoX
I Algirdas well liked as a character, immediately stood up for him

S
Seth Gecko 08.01.20

Deliano
track of The Wolf And The Swallow

M
Michail_on_Command 08.01.20

ArmandoX
And on the contrary I immediately liked it. Cynical, selfish man with a heart of stone. Although his actions do not decorate it. Bastard, pure and simple. But after meeting with Algirdas Geralt, it was interesting to monitor changes in character. Filled with emotions, feelings and experiences.

D
Deliano 08.01.20

7Guardian
From the heart :)

K
KANOV 08.01.20

Meet the Wife of Algirdas - that's where philanthropy.

D
Deliano 08.01.20

KANOV
How could I forget about Irene... Perhaps the time top 2 for the emotions :)

Q
QUlCK 08.01.20

The worst ending in DLS Blood and wine

K
KANOV 08.01.20

Deliano
When talking about the flower,as much for the soul takes.

M
Michail_on_Command 08.01.20

Pro100 Andrew
The game is just perfect to immerse in the atmosphere of all these adventures of Geralt.
In each conversation you start to think, would have answered you personally, what you would do.
Starting to worry about the other characters. Still remember helping Buttercup to find the crazed vampire who attacked Priscilla. Experienced with him.