3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Michail_on_Command 08.01.20 12:07 pm

Your most emotional moment in the game. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I would like to know what point in the game has caused you the brightest emotions which have impressed the most or made the greatest impression.
Personally, I still remember the first meeting with the very embodiment of humanity. My face has been covered with an idiotic smile when I read another replica of the Regis in the books. Never would have thought that the developers will include it in the game. Here we should also pay tribute to the location, which could save perfectly to convey the manner of speech of the character.
81 Comments
Sort by:
P
Porsche911GT3RS 08.01.20

When the game ostanovilsya.

P
Pro100 Endryu 08.01.20

Michail_on_Command
Exactly!)

M
Marquess 08.01.20

Everything written about the point with CRIS on the island. But it's fucking expected that she will not die. Мtнz not touched.
But what touched, so these 2 things:
1. When you come to kaer Morhen after the death of Vesemira. When you go inside the castle but I can't. No one at all. neither Lambert nor Esquel. Only the wind. It is sad and depressing.
2. When Geralt in the end KIV looking at the camera. Understand that this is the end of the Saga. The entire Saga: book and game together.

M
Michail_on_Command 08.01.20

Marquess
It is hoped that the series will not fail.
Netflix has got good projects, although this tolerance... (jokes about will Smith in the role of Geralt still relevant?)
However, it's still early to talk about it...

W
WAga 08.01.20

When he first came on Skellige and began to play music from the Islands.

M
Mama Stiflera 08.01.20

In General, the game hooked from the appearance of the Bloody Baron and the quest chain with him. Especially when you choose a spell Ygosu. How many emotions in the behavior of Baron. Such a living character in games more search. I was ready to forgive him and Tamara and Anna. It is generally an emotional guy. Yes, drunk, Yes, the scoundrel, but there is in it something which I could not give him to impose himself.
Then there was the song of Priscilla, and then it was farewell to Triss on the bridge (the scene is akin to the Titanic), even if she later returns, it is accompanied by such music, and such dialogues from which goosebumps.
Of course the scene with CRIS on the Island of mist. To tears! Follow my ending (CRIS-Empress).
And yet I am both amused and upset quest of Stone hearts where with Shani at the wedding. Laughed as there Mr. Witcher villagers were punished. Wept with Shani when she caught the wreath of the bride. And from the fact that dreams of this beautiful girl (to be with Geralt) will not come true. And always in this quest reminded of the story of a Bit of sacrifice Sapkowski, who became his distant projection.
Sometimes just not shoot back from the universe of the Witcher. It is at least dark and depressing, but so damn emotional!

U
UkrGeralt 08.01.20

The emotional situation is getting Arondite from Vladicic Lake Muscente, music with the first part just so many feelings awakened - life less than nostalgia covers than at that moment in Tossene. At the same level the final movie with the Regis under After Storm(the same music that at the meeting of Geralt and CRIS on the island of Mist) - actually shed tears from the fact that the whole story of Geralt is over.
Now, after all the work, we should take a break...
- Yes, supposed to...

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 08.01.20

When I'm at the tournament, lost big-eared small Quint 10 times in a row. Emotions over the edge was.
DЕVI wrote:
Farm contraband on Skellige
And this, by the way, too.

S
SpartanSoap 08.01.20

CRIS on the Island of Mist, Geralt and Yennefer at the end of the quest Last Wish, good ending of the game

B
BioGen 08.01.20

Bureaucratic quest the Customer is always right where Geralt tries to take the reference as a mere mortal - it was fucking really funny.
Even when the three Wizards got drunk and decided to make a joke, it was unforgettable)

D
Destroyer208 08.01.20

The Isle of mists, when Geralt comes into the house and Cyril is. I have at this point already stolen breath words can't describe

G
GrimJester 08.01.20

A lot of these moments were. Remember them with a heavy sigh.
Heart really skips a beat when you think of this story, that you felt the first time. His first bright romantic score with Triss, and Geralt's return to the good old kaer Morhen, friendship with the Bloody Baron, evening the fight at the tavern for a couple of crowns, fun conversations with Ivasyk, simple and complex orders, using the greatest gunsmiths and Bronnikov Neverland, warm humiliation from Ian, stealing cards with Zoltan, another rescue colorful and powdered Asses Buttercup, meeting with CRIS, the protection of his home, the death of Vesemira... Burning from günther, skipping beklerken glasses of wine, together with a Regis...

Oh, how good it was..

R
Rottan 08.01.20

Two points. Remorse red Baron and his suicide, and the moment on a misty island, when Geralt finds a hut immobilized CRIS.
Spoiler

_
_Red_FoXx_ 08.01.20

A lot of moments in the game were dark moments, and funny, all I will not enumerate, but the strongest impression of the witches on the moor, then, for me, the hardest choice was (the children of the village), even despite the fact that it's just a game... but I was furious when I met them on the Sabbath

V
VICH68 08.01.20

adventure in which Roach talks to Geralt ))
Spoiler
4:50

A
Anglerfish 08.01.20

Song of Priscilla and drunken gatherings in the kaer Morhen with Lambert.

a
airstorm 08.01.20

The ending of the main plot Blood and Wine when Geralt and Regis (after collecting the Mandrake) sit, drink .... under the curtain is the phrase in the title:
Eh... I don't want to go anywhere. Sit here for a little bit, buddy.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 08.01.20

Holy shit!!! I happen to like this crazy quest missed, about the roach. some conversations are worth!!! and I haven't even started to run, only the decoction drank.
it seems now I start asking stupid questions how to find all the hidden quests?

G
GeraSP 08.01.20

Though I kid, but the moment when Geralt found CRIS on the Island of Fog forced me to let the tears...)