3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Michail_on_Command 08.01.20 12:07 pm

Your most emotional moment in the game. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I would like to know what point in the game has caused you the brightest emotions which have impressed the most or made the greatest impression.
Personally, I still remember the first meeting with the very embodiment of humanity. My face has been covered with an idiotic smile when I read another replica of the Regis in the books. Never would have thought that the developers will include it in the game. Here we should also pay tribute to the location, which could save perfectly to convey the manner of speech of the character.
81 Comments
Sort by:
s
st029 08.01.20

The death of Vesemira and vengeance Imperiju. (Who taught you to fight like that? - The Witcher, the man you killed.)
Well, the end of Blood and Wine, how can you not get sentimental, when Geralt says it's time to relax, and look right in your eyes)

W
Widukind 08.01.20

In the habit of waiting for games why: to run, to wave a sword, to chop the enemies there are different and no more, because the first impression was when I saw a peasant in the village playing the flute - it was thought that the game authors have treated it very seriously. Then affects the scale of the world, when you realize that White garden only area of the world. And the next strongest impression when you arrive in Novigrad and then another song of Priscilla. It actually was a shock, never thought that this could be a computer game so successful artistically simulation of medieval culture, which represents Novigrad with all the street artists, hunting for witches, temples, merchant shops, bandits, prostitutes, Inns, port, lots of quests, revealing the life of the city, etc welensky events massive impression - first parish on Krivohlavy swamps - all these dark wood statues, embodying millennia of fear, superstition, blood ritual, dark ambient music, all very well done. And so on... the Party in the kaer Morhen, probably, in the end, the most favorite moment, as it dilutes the tension of the plot, and the routine of the gameplay

s
saa0891 08.01.20

It's certainly the most emotional meeting with CRIS,smartly served,and the Isle of mists nicely done (and then when Yen and Triss is also in the castle, all was found),and death Vesimir,well, the ending when CRIS goes to the white coldness, and then it becomes Empress.
Spoiler

K
KanoVoxLian 08.01.20

Your most emotional moment in the game.a lot of them, this and the island of mists,and the moment when CRIS says goodbye to Geralt and is preparing to become the Empress,and the death of Algirdas,meeting with Summer,but of course the meeting with Regis.

b
bazilews 08.01.20

When Geralt enters the tale.

p
pshanyrckovee 08.01.20

Perhaps the quest with the bloody Baron . Russian Understudy Baron perfectly voiced its role in the 5+ or says Anton Logvinov 11 points!

O
OldLis 08.01.20

Also with the Baron. In the first passage he survived, but the second I set a goal to save the children from the witches. Saved, but it launched a pattern in which the Baron hanged himself. It was very touching, very sorry Baron, but the knowledge that save the children was more important and did everything right, though sad.
Another time, when I had to choose between Roche and Destroy. I actually took offense to the developers for this choice. They I like them both, but as an honest man had to choose Roche, although Dykstra love. Filled up it is with great regret(

Y
Ya Betmen 08.01.20

Not really from a game to choose one moment. Immediately to mind come several and each left an unforgettable impression.

D
DemRemix 08.01.20

Quest with the three witches on the moor

W
Widukind 08.01.20

In additions the most favourite moment of the fight with Algirdas from the burning manor. The music there is awesome and the whole atmosphere of the episode as a whole. And the meaning of this point is very close to the books - Geralt, too, there was often getting in trouble unnecessarily and came out alive thanks to his fencing skills. And in this battle one of the toughest opponents in the game, Geralt reveals the maximum of all your fencing options (if it turns out the player:))

L
Lifariya 08.01.20

The Death Of Vesemira.

a
avarus45 08.01.20

Perhaps the most unexpected and emotional moment in the game was for me after a couple of hours of the farm , when I decided to walk through the main plot and heard the song Priscilla

T
TaPoChEK_NeT_ 08.01.20

fucking Genie
I drenched 6 hours
so many emotions Mat and my neighbors never 3абудут

E
Emiel Regis 08.01.20

My most emocionalnejsi moment - Blood and Wine. I will never forget this Supplement. So, the bad ending of DOP is one of the points. Canon I believe, where all he got what he deserved (except Regis). Detlaff - for aggressiveness, Sienna - for rigidity, Grieta for gullibility. But the most gripping moment is the smile of Geralt at the end of the Supplement.

N
Nurp 08.01.20

People! Now let's hug and go together...

B
BIG_CrasheR 08.01.20

A Threesome with Yen and Triss, this turn neither Geralt did not expect.
Competently beat the time I shoed virtually impossible because the saves are already decently far away, with a rash-decisions)
PS, this was my first playthrough)

S
SPR1GGAN 08.01.20

beginning in mass effect 2 ,and Witcher even nothing memorable

N
Nurp 08.01.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
beginning in mass effect 2 ,and Witcher even nothing memorable
the same thing, only in reverse )))

H
Holly Jolly 08.01.20

THE PATH OF A FINGER LAY. IN SCARS, wounds SEVERE, STOOB OUR DRAIN PATH AGAINST FATE... (well I think it is clear). In General, there are many in the game, the last wish, Geralt meeting and CRIS, ending with the Empress(why it bounces more on the emotions than the other 2 IMHO), storyline of iris and Algirdas, the Ending Blood and Wine in the same way outside of game time but with the game linked to this video from CDPR to the 10-year anniversary of the game series

T
Todevush Dreksel 30.09.20

1. Meeting Geralt and Ciri on the Island of Mist.
2. Parting with Ciri before she was sent to Nilfgaard.
3. Dialogue with Regis before the farewell.
4. Death and subsequent funeral of an old witch.
5. Song of Priscilla.
6. Uma's torments, before he found out that he was in fact a "fucking deed."
7. Possible separation of Geralt and Jennifair: "it means that... Jean... Performed... your wish..." or the final reunion of the White Wolf and the Wizard.
8. End of quest: now or never: farewell to Triss or a request that she stay.
9. Help the Blood Baron with the funeral of the needle.
10. Ending the story of Olgerd Von Everek after his rescue.
11. Death of Kraj an Krayt.
12. The transformation of Dudu into Ciri.