3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shkurynka 08.01.20 12:08 pm

Rune of call of the skeleton of a Goblin (Gothic 2)

Play the Gothic is not the first time I asked a question: Why not, for once go for the magician. And creating a rune of call of salatikov a bit disappointed. They live I have no more than 30 seconds,and then surrender the suicides , even when run it like sometimes fall. Question how much time do they exist?
11 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerald333 08.01.20

he answered his own question

M
Marvelosi 08.01.20

gerald333
If you could supply more ADVANTAGES, then you would put 760+=)

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 08.01.20

I decided once to shake his mage robe of Xardas you see wanted. Then he was sorry that the magician began to pump. Warrior, Archer, crossbowman. Only not a magician. Unfortunately.

S
Shkurynka 08.01.20

gerald333
Well) Thanks for the reply!
PS: heartbreaking that they live so little.

D
DonLeno 08.01.20

They live a little, but the cause of as much as possible. MAG the second half of the game destroys everything that moves without even touching the enemy.

On the other hand, to this happy second half still survive and spool is necessary. Here arises the main problem. MAG, pushing all enemies with a knife until the 4th Chapter is stashno not sleep, and routine.

Don't like to go for the mage. Tedious.

S
Samery 08.01.20

DonLeno
Played with three years ago... for the last time ;) and I do not remember that I was boring you go for the mage, apparently attention to different things focus, but for Vara to play no ice (cheat class ;))) that first Gotha, the second.. and the third - though mackris, though the black Troll, though... and the third was no one special to beat at the start, go.
Even that's not that to play for the Vara as it is not interesting.. interesting.. for everyone to play, just in the game for Vara, develop nothing.. nothing to seek.. And the mage spelke different.. and varus only grows in Crete and attack speed..
Magi is generally your int needs to swing and don't waste mana unnecessarily, not to be compared with bots..;)

A
APKADA 08.01.20

The magician has a stylish staff. If you learn how to swing rhythmically, the first half of the game for the mage passed without problems

D
DonLeno 08.01.20

Samery
Em. You're in night of the Raven played, right? I don't recall that there is an excess of experience points. To download there always.

E
Erik888 08.01.20

People who fumbles in all these games (Gothic 1 and 2 and other games to 2006-2008) This problem: I Have a Windows 7 PC is a powerful, 64-bit. But when playing games like Gothic, Gothic 2, Mount Blade, corsairs VL, I have a couple of hours of the game hangs the PC completely. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? In Skyrim and other games of recent years there is no problem, even in Gothic 3, and 4.

S
Samery 08.01.20

Erik888
I have this problem solved by using virtual machine with WinXp installed on it ;) you can even separate the computer from the Piggy to put in and to live in caaaee ;) - this computer is now in 5 thousand cost - but hemorrhoids zero ;)

S
Samery 08.01.20

yeah I'm a necrophiliac.. sorry brothers.. give the Witcher a hammered coin ouuuuuuuuuu