3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
steeven13 08.01.20 12:09 pm

Perception fell to 0 (Fallout 4)

People, who can faced: almost at the beginning on the instructions of the Preston Garvey went to the Country Crashing, there was a task to rescue the son of a farmer in Monsignor Plaza. Put it in the area started to get hit from the mutants decided to postpone at least until level 10 :) Son as a result, the skiff, got another quest, but it is not important. I then saw the perception was 0 (and that was 8). From what we managed to remember when he broke through the mutants, the hero at some point swayed - screen floated in different directions. The reel is stopped, but 0 and left. Thought let, was then very far away. What to do?
18 Comments
Sort by:
u
usd741 08.01.20

steeven13
Not sure about absolute fidelity, but maybe it's the addiction to psychotropic (if used)? Doctors are available to rent or use the drug.

K
Kostyan Morozov 08.01.20

steeven13
all the same, consult a therapist, if not help then propisivat team which is stated above

s
saa0891 08.01.20

Screw specifically on acid.

s
steeven13 08.01.20

The fact of the matter is that drugs do not been to the point none at all!)) And the script is no longer playing on the PS4. In the evening I go to the doctor, let's say that. Thanks for the idea.

I
Insurgent 08.01.20

Recently discovered a glitch when the main character tore the head (with a reset of perception), but he did not die. Turn on the third person view and see the head is in place or not?

s
steeven13 08.01.20

Khottabych
Yes, I read about it. External examination gave no results - head/hands/feet in place. It seems that the advice about no script for recovery after a concussion are true. Try again to acanthosis, maybe the second time will return perception.

s
smbdsmoke 08.01.20

setav perception (the desired value 0-10)

X
XisagiLesnoy 08.01.20

For all who are faced with this problem, how to cure it don't know had to start a new game, but I found the cause. Fear fucking gnusov and alocril. After they work the animation of the bite of perception will fall to -1 and never rise in any way, except that treated reboot if you still have the save before that. Shooting in VATS, the effect effect, and even with the sort of pumped perception shoot like a blind kitten, it is difficult to get even at close range.

B
BlackTigerTK 08.01.20

XisagiLesnoy
Strange... got under the bites again. But no such effect was noticed.

S
Soniaa 08.01.20

XisagiLesnoy
the first time was faced with the same garbage, only noticed recently (( .. just did not like that attention, and still could not understand why so emphasis smear )
if someone have a bug , then perhaps the following will help.
Though not the sounds of the console , but I had modded to include (playing on survival) , because the rollback would have to do very much far from what it was.
in the console player.forceav perception 10 (sets the maximum perception) , once ordered and want to play fair ))), else just write player.forceav perception and the figure put one that was.
If you register for example from player.forceav perception 5 , then the command fails. So first you need to set the maximum number.
Buffs are all working again , the armor too.

BlackTigerTK
how much play , too, such previously seen . And judging by the date of creation of this topic, this bug is old and according Google is not so frequent. Just no luck, what can I say...
But this situation managed to find a way out, don't know how stable, but I hope it won't happen again )

B
BlackTigerTK 08.01.20

Soniaa
Perhaps, indeed, a bug. I had all of these insects from a distance to shoot:-)

b
barabezy 08.01.20

Hello. Faced the same problem of falling of perception. Once I opened the PIP-boy and saw the article in SPECIAL value (-)1 opposite to the column perception. Climbed on a forum, found a team player.forceav perception 10, introduced. Stat has become urgent 7 stars for leveling and +1 from gear. And the correct display value (+)8 appeared after a single use of the console. The problem is, so to say,likely, but not impossible. Thanks for the tip.

A
Aleksandr Remnyakov 08.01.20

steeven13
I found the solution to this problem (although did not understand the reason)
To fix the error, you need to understand how many units are gone (you need to remove all things and will recover from addictions) next, enter the command player.modav [name] [figure] (setav - adds stars, and modav only the number) if all correct to lose the (-) sign and the number becomes equal to the number of stars.

A
Artist25 11.05.22

This bug has a whole video on the Nexus dedicated to it. Occurs when poisoned by poison (and possibly taking Med-x at the same time)
There is a mod that prevents this bug from appearing.
And the vidos tells how to fix it if it appeared before installing the mod. Wild hemorrhoids. With the search for a cell where -4.40 is written, with a check that this is exactly the cell, imposing poisoning on the Persian. And further zeroing and saving. In any case, you need a console and programs that scan memory ...
In short, in any case, you need to put the console in survival mode ... There are no words other than obscene words.
P.S. Surprise woodpeckers who type ironic why they say to use the console for survival.
And replaying a dozen levels due to an uncorrected bug is no longer a game, but some *rochevo.
Nafig is it necessary?
And so empty running without without moving quickly from one corner of the map to another for the sake of helping the settlers is little meaningful "entertainment".

A
Artist25 11.05.22

BlackTigerTK
Can't, but definitely a bug :)

A
Artist25 11.05.22

If anyone is interested in how this bug that has already arisen is "correctly" corrected, the video is called Fallout 4 - How to fix the perception bug...
If you do not particularly understand English by ear, then the Yandex browser now has a voice translation function for vidos.

p
potter790 11.05.22

Artist25 wrote:
There are no words other than obscene words.
It would seem that it is worth just not to eat drugs, especially in survival mode. )

Artist25 wrote:
And so empty running without without moving quickly from one corner of the map to another for the sake of helping the settlers is little meaningful "entertainment".
And this is even more surreal. No, that's right, a lot of people run around and squeal that Fall 4 is not RePeGe, but a shooter .. well, here's the joke. )
Not to mention that they skip training, well, that’s right, actually why it is needed, we all know better than anyone. ))

E
Everdin 04.09.22

Sonya
Thank you so much! Helped! I stumbled upon Stingwings a long time ago, without noticing the bug I went half the map, I really didn’t want to start from the beginning))) It was -1, I entered the command for 10 units, the desired value returned to five units exactly, everything works)))