3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stroitel Administracii 08.01.20 12:10 pm

79 items of equipment (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Passed the game, collected all that was possible. However, the Equipment listed 75 items from 79.
For the remaining 4 subjects and where to find them?
On various forums and guides usually list of 74 items.
Spoiler

12 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemanShu 08.01.20

There might be charms, which can only be found. Amulet of the eye of a cat found on a small island to the West of the estate of the Braithwaites.

D
DemanShu 08.01.20

Amulet shark tooth from Annesburg to the East along the shore.

A
Antimandalajnah 08.01.20

The PC version is only 5 new amulets: https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption2/comments/dvr3pb/new_pc_trinkets_locations/
2 of them are in new Austin.

D
DemanShu 08.01.20

Amulet of the beak of a crow found on treasure maps, the first of which is in the West of new Austin. And there, near the lair of the bandits in the mines there under one of the staircases amulet of the turtle.

B
Blood suslik 12.04.21

Administration Builder
you have the second page, third row, second from the left. Can you tell me the name? I just have 78 collected, 1 left.

A
Administration Builder 12.04.21

Blood Suslik
amulet from an owl's feather
Awarded as a reward for walking through the task "Archeology for Beginners" without killing

m
maxxim1891 12.04.21

Administration Builder
In what sense, no murders?

B
Blood suslik 12.04.21

maxxim1891
The rear is like that, steal the pipe back to the leader, there are 5 soldiers somewhere, but since I have no stealth, I tied everyone up, and at the end the leader asked if anyone was hurt, I didn't, and he gave the amulet)

m
maxxim1891 12.04.21

Blood Suslik
A. Everything. Sorry. Confused with Trial of Faith. Thanks for the answer!!!

M
Morolist 12.04.21

maxxim1891 kids tell me plz 1 page 4e equipment what is it and where to get it?

S
Sam_FisherPG 12.04.21

Morolist
This is an electric lamp (lantern), given for completing the tasks of Marko Dragich who launched an electronic boat in the Saint Denis pond, found in chapter 4, he has a base northwest of Annesburg, a reference to Nikola Tesla.

M
Morolist 20.04.21

Sam_FisherPG
thanks