3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alamut95 17.09.19 06:05 pm

Your buildings v2 (Fallout 4)

Continuing the theme of Your building. Here we post screenshots of your beautiful and not very beautiful buildings. Definitely keep the screenshots under the spoiler!

79 Comments
Sort by:
r
ripvango 17.09.19

Not really a building, just covered meadow in the Alliance

Spoiler
Spoiler

K
Kaylet 17.09.19

play on low...
Spoiler

c
calahansa 17.09.19

Starlight Palace

Spoiler

M
Mickey-Mouse 17.09.19

Built as a temporary shelter until he found a place for construction.
Spoiler

S
Spiny 17.09.19

Spoiler

A
Abbat76 17.09.19

Spiny
1. mod for unlimited construction. pfff. with him, any child can make cyclopean and totally non-functional buildings. Personally, to me your art is like...
2. you should fix the inscription: Welcome to hell means Welcome to hell
3. polimerici ineffective at high stages of the game. highly recommended to replace them with heavy laser facility-hosted at elevations not less than 2 floors below any group of Deathclaw was not able their legs pachakuti...

S
Spiny 17.09.19

Abbat76
I have already passed the game once and now playing in the second round and go through every quest I've ever seen(as well as I did the first passage). Personally, I did not put fashion such that damage the atmosphere. Construction, construction. Many of the floor construction causes nausea. How many people were upset when they learned that the game has delivered construction... Someone called the game the Sims and although I am sure that they themselves, many put in F3, FNV and TES for different fashion houses... Castles, etc... In F4, even the developers of any given lock. I am personally against the construction have nothing. He used to put the mode on the home for example in TES, but everything is home built by me. There's only one problem. When i5 4570 3.20 GHz with 8 gigs+widthp 780 on Board 3 gig and removed the limit on the construction, most of my ideas cause a reduction in fps. I do not see anything wrong with mods that do not kill the atmosphere.

A
Abbat76 17.09.19

Spiny
I in any case do not blame the mods that retain the atmosphere of the game. But in fashion at unlimited construction, there is one very significant drawback (apart from the unconditional to the lack of a decrease in FPS from the abundance of objects in the scene): that's what devoid of restrictions, the player stops thinking as designated by the game limits make efficient, safe, large and aesthetically pleasing settlement. I would say that unlimited construction is a substantial simplification in what is a very simple game.
Judging by the screens you allowed to build anywhere. To survival mode is like God mode: you can stick all the roads of the Commonwealth bunkers with beds and powerful defences, to do in places NPCs spawn trap with bundles of missile turrets on vozvysheniya and the game will turn into a tower defense. If it kills the atmosphere? of course.
I believe that restrictions on construction in the game are still necessary. After all, doing construction within settlements is still possible to imagine that he had forced or persuaded the settlers to help him. But when such gigantic Mayan pyramids and the temples of Zeus the player alone building for the night somewhere on a country road just because it look like it is already tearing the game apart. Godlike player would be able to solve the problem with the missing son just clicking your fingers, if his ability during the night to erect megalithic structures alone. Isn't it? ))))

S
Spiny 17.09.19

Abbat76
Put a mod that extends some of the settlement. Ie in the Commonwealth I can't build. Although in fact this is easily remedied, it seems like there is code to call the workbench, but I'm such garbage are not engaged. The construction greatly curtailed in the game. I'm not always building a settlement, and say to themselves build houses. Settlement I have a simpler built and there are no pools they have there :) If not everywhere so to build, then at least for yourself, you can build Paradise. There are 5 pieces of the settlements with stores, income the money is there, and the rest of the money covers production and sale. I even have a regular cannon does not take, and take unique or as they are there legendary and sell them here. I have more than half of the Commonwealth is fully stripped for sure, and the rest or just open location and a small part of the undiscovered locations. Once again, I do every quest that meeting. Nothing illegal I not put.

P
PIksel__IT 17.09.19

I think that the buildings in the game just once

P
Pelmen dobra 17.09.19

Yes as you build normal stuff? I have had the strength and ability to build up only Sanctuary and it looks like sur: randomly crammed turrets and traps, the curves of the house, the furniture arranged haphazardly, generators sticking out where no hitting.

J
John Milton 17.09.19

calahansa
Damn buddy, you're an architect you have to be a very beautiful building, I wish I was not lazy this build, that and to be able, too, would like))

t
toraleystripe 17.09.19

levitating a modest house and a little power armor =)

M
Mag Otshelnik 17.09.19

PIksel__IT
Count.You don't mind.

U
Unimat_1258 17.09.19

Started with a workshop in Sanctuary hills
Spoiler
Then gather up for a small market, bar and hospital
Spoiler

As you progress economically built up settlement

Spoiler

And when he got rich and bought Carla Urns all building materials, you can shelter yourself to build in Sanctuary hills

Spoiler

S
Sheril 17.09.19

Unimat_1258
refuge in the sanctuary great

M
Mag Otshelnik 17.09.19

Probably will have to gash the screenshots of my Sanctuary.

S
Sheril 17.09.19

Cheburator Cannibal
it will be interesting to see your build :)

M
Mag Otshelnik 17.09.19

Cheryl
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

S
Sheril 17.09.19

Cheburator Cannibal
not afraid to walk this footbridge? Because the guns sometimes enemies inciting :)

I did something similar in the airport, watching videos along the border of the plot, but they are not docked at the very end, so everything is rolled back, and never took so global :)