3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anzhelika04 08.01.20 12:15 pm

Reapers if they were in Andromeda? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Reapers if they were in Andromeda? Or are they just in the milky way the extinction of species been doing?
38 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 08.01.20

Well, how would the ending of Andromeda us and show these reapers preparing for the invasion in the milky way. The game will be a prequel to the 1st mass effect.

T
TheHouse 08.01.20

GG4
Lol, I'm sorry?)))

The game takes place through many hundreds of years (600) after the original Mass Effect trilogy. All this time, the heroes flew to the Andromeda galaxy, being in stasis

A
Alphalva 08.01.20

The exact number of galaxies in the observable Universe is unknown, but, apparently, there are about two trillion.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%93%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0
Good to have to carry the reapers from the galaxy to the galaxy!
Still say that they are in all the galaxies have been...

A
Anzhelika04 08.01.20

tony_001
why all ? In nearby really makes sense. Especially the fact they are still 50 thousand years have nothing to do in the same galaxy. And for such a period as they can manage to clear more than one galaxy. Plus the time they just idle 50 thousand years seems more stupid. Actually very interesting as the developers headlines with movements in the neighboring galaxy. If there are repeaters the theory that the reapers were there confirmed. Or as an option some kind of race managed to escape from the milky way during the ''cleanse'' and recreated them.

A
Alphalva 08.01.20

Анжелика04
Protease, of course, the only one who was able to give the reapers a normal fight and even then they cheat... even if the Protheans were still some race that was able to do something about what you write, it is likely, but not the fact, of course, Javik knew about it and silent it did not make sense... I like the way you think (not the idea, and its course), but just think about why biovar drag the reapers there, and then to hear from fans of another barrage of criticism they say, the plot sucked from the finger and all this implies... biovar much easier to make a new story, not copy (in quotation marks) of the previous, is simply transferring her to another galaxy...

Y
Yczh-Kazym 08.01.20

Shouldn't, but Bioware, because of their togamissi, can anything come up.

q
quantum break 08.01.20

There is a theory of the Great Filter, where it is assumed that we still haven't met other intelligent, because there is a factor that destroys the reasonable reached some level of development. In the milky way such factor was the reapers, but in Andromeda is such a factor in the destruction likely will not. I think this will be the plot of the game

s
saa0891 08.01.20

Who may not know,recently there was a blog with the answers to the questions and one of the developers specifically said that no reapers in Andromeda will not.

A
Alphalva 08.01.20

Анжелика04
Though a warrior, but he knew to hell... and protease not people with the same brush they should not, people can get interested in something, or may not, want to do what I want to do it, want poblanas... etc., etc., I is the fact that you're 100% unknown... but okay, I will say this, I'm not sure how they had built a society what laws were and how who taught...

l
lokkie 08.01.20

quantum break wrote:
here in Andromeda this factor in the destruction likely will not.
Well, then it will not be ME ))))
In Andromeda there is Renmant, Ala Protease in the milky Way. We will also unravel the mystery of where they went, they just left the outposts.

Анжелика04 wrote:
And for such a period as they can manage to clear more than one galaxy.
It is possible, theoretically, but there is one problem. The reapers after harvest, went to the border of the milky Way in dark space, and hibernate to save energy. Then, using repeaters, coming back. And between the galaxies of the repeaters there, and that would fly need energy. Moreover, it is necessary to fly to another galaxy and then back. Even the reapers were not. )

s
saa0891 08.01.20

lokkie wrote:
Then, using repeaters, coming back.
And what repeater they invaded in the third part,they're stupid on their own and arrived,because the alpha relay was blown up.

A
Alphalva 08.01.20

lokkie wrote:
Renmant, Ala Protease in the milky Way
Biovars said remnant, rather, as the keepers on the citadel...

l
lokkie 08.01.20

saa0891
Yes, this is the most fun.
Shepard then they holes pozatykali, and they had dragged its course to the Hegemony. Therefore, the batarians're lucky.
But people do not. Because proydya through the Charon relay, and recharge, for the people they already took seriously. Here's a pig Shepard planted to mankind. )
Well, he was romantic, the allies believed. ))
The allies, at least said thank you that he is a threat from them was taken, substituting humanity.

J
JllL 08.01.20

In the vastness of youtube I heard one theory, quite attractive as a hidden podsmysl or alternative interpretations of the cycles and their underlying causes. It was a long time, so in order not to distort the parts, I will describe superficially. I, of course, has clouded such an open contraposition canonical story of the trilogy, but Karpyshyn, as I recall, stopped to breathe his idea into the universe after the third book for ME. Therefore, it is unknown how Karpyshyn sees the origin of the reapers.
Briefly the theory is that the origins of the cycles of the harvest is an idea closer to the galactic disasters, rather than to the moral trait of the evolving races, gradually involving itself in a war with ourselves. The theory is literally stuck to the name of the universe Mass Effect. The author believes that the unprecedented use of a null element and technology fields, adversely affect the masses, it seemed to me, operating in the galaxy of physical forces coming to the imbalance between them. In simple words, the law of conservation of energy seems to be as an axiom, the system tends to equilibrium, but the one weighing the scales inevitably leads to abnormal phenomena in the other aspiring to achieve with the first balance. Massive black holes, collapsing stars, neutron stars, Magnetar, quasars, etc. geolocator for sentient beings nightmares of the cosmos - results abuse the technology fields of the masses, which are applied practically in all industries of all known proportions. The author believed that Leviathan on the right of the strongest and developed observed not only systematic the patricide. of organic derivatives, but also saw a General picture of the influence of the star system. Indeed, in the latter case, synthetic would have evolved much faster, but this is my argument went.

I am writing to rhetorically Express their dissatisfaction with the plausibility of Andromeda and in General about how this game fits in the Mass Effect universe. I now pereprohozhu trilogy by reading books in chronological order. With Andromeda I know in the video, the wiki for ME, in principle I this is enough information, already wince. Bold and incredibly expensive the initiative is funded by a kind of benefactor tried to start the tractor and run to one of the neighbouring galaxies. Not knowing the real extent of the influence of the reapers (probably even Bioware didn't), send to the devil horns to the ark.
Under the guise of the second part of the game, as sneaking quietly. Beating all the levels of authority of the Council. In the spirit of conspiracy. Outrageous nonsense.
Who is the benefactor? A Ghost? To send the ark, carrying people, turian, asari, krogan?
The Council Of The Citadel? They can't control even the milky Way. Such a move from them would have remained invisible. Pirates of the Term with high probability would be dismantled nexus on the go.
Shadow Broker? Generally not his style.
Okay, next. On Board the krogan, his mother, 1400 years! No mention of it in any game or book. Lay Fights on the stove, although it is said that he fought all his life. Yes, but do not remember and knows no one.

All, the idea escaped me. Voted :)

L
Lodurr 08.01.20

JllL wrote:
Yes, but do not remember and knows no one.
Knows Zaid Massani. :)

K
Kovboy belomor 08.01.20

Was he had seen.

a
aist16 08.01.20

No one cooler than Archon ever met. :-)

D
DanyWoker 08.01.20

So far, everything points to the fact that the Initiative was sponsored by the just the Reapers. In particular, they are sponsored by EA and BioWare. This is the secret Benefactor.