3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
McEclipse 08.01.20 12:15 pm

Questions on passing and gameplay (Need for Speed: Shift)

Before you write something here, read the FAQ

nope still nointro?
236 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salvador Gunzerker 08.01.20

I do not understand something, at level 4 there is a series of races where you can drive a car only with a factory revision, and why my opponents either on such machines as:
Lotus Exige S, Lumborgini Reventon, Gullardo?
Sorry if made mistakes in names of machines, although these machines are not intended for factory improvements, checked bought one of these machines, and they tell me that it is not suitable for this race and she invited me to go to the garage and replace the car.
So that's why the computer may ride in cars without a factory rework?

L
Lightninggg 08.01.20

people but question how to get level 50??career on the levels of racing not so much!!!koggda or their going to pass that will boastsa new??

and another question what to do to retire??

p
pollo 08.01.20

pAmpErs.aka.serega
To retire you need to win the world championship NFS.
Races in my career is enough to reach LVL 50, but also affects how many points you will earn for each race. When I reached 50ур. I still have the stock had 5 series of races. If it happens that there aren't enough points, then there is a race at the invitation and quick check-in.

denismaj
It is possible that you play in the last series 4ур. where can I take part supercars and cars from the factory with revision, or you are confused a Lotus with a Chevy Z06, Gallardo and Murcielago (I don't doubt your abilities to recognize the car, that's my guess)
(3 of 4 ur series. only cars with factory modification)

C
Corrupt 08.01.20

How I got this diploid 3.14 zdesi at the beginning of each race your little tips and explanations!!! Forced to sit stuck on smart tablets Dodik, peering under the car or just hanging around. Instead of having to press Enter and start the race immediately. Because sometimes I have to replay many times it is simply annoying. That would have made the option to skip this crap

S

pollo
No I play where participation can only take cars from the factory with revision.
3 series 4 level.
I I could not confuse, as after arrival, look at the table and see who the machines on which stands.
You are after-in view table who what cars participated in the race, and then look in the showroom designed these machines for factory improvements.

p
pollo 08.01.20

Corrupt
Sure, it would be perfect!
denismaj
Hmm, I don't know why my boots are ride the right machine.

S
Silent Hill 764 08.01.20

pollo
Thank you for competent advice...will have to try! And when you knock one opponent off the road warn about this? or guess he was shot down or not shot down?

Yes, and how to execute perfect turns? how to go?

p
pollo 08.01.20

Silent Hill 764
When you knock the enemy, a message about this from aggressive actions.

To turn on master level, you need to:
1. adhere to the ideal trajectory (better to go directly through it)
2. to move around with an average speed for that turn (but it is better to try, if possible, as quickly as possible)
3. to avoid collisions with opponents and obstacles
4. at the completion of the rotation (output) to move without skidding
PS: I can still come across a series of twists and turns that will count as one (a lot of them on the Nordschleife and its fragments) and each read in turn the same message is displayed from the accurate action.

G
Gr0vE 08.01.20

I have a problem when I choose the sticker on the spoiler it's not there, tell me what do I do

G
Gena73 08.01.20

Tell me Bobby,which means you need a car factory improvements.Can't play because no cars bought are not suitable,in General, waiting for help.

S
Sea Hunter 08.01.20

Gena73
Tell me Bobby,which means you need a car factory improvements.Can't play because no cars bought are not suitable,in General, waiting for help.

It's kind of like you have to put all the improvements on the car.

S

I have a question:
That's when I go through turns at master level at the top is given points for accuracy turn passed on master level, and at the bottom is not counted where it says how many turns on the track and the number of covered?

Gena73
First you need to take any car just with the sign of W, it is best Marcelago Lamborgini LP-640.
Then put on it is absolutely no improvement, then the BackSpace key is displayed and you are asked whether you wish to install all selected components, click YES and you can take part in the race only with factory rework.

N
NOCONTANINGFOLDER 08.01.20

interesting ? and that's kind of getting the hang of it but always brings(I am on the clave)

-
-DuSTiN- 08.01.20

People like to change the look of the car in the main menu?

S
Skald 08.01.20

As for the machine head turn???

S

Skal
Buttons 2, 4, 6, 8 on the right.

F
FastFly10 08.01.20

Right now is a stupid question
How to go to duel?not the guys that's really annoying, I totally fit NIssan skyline cant beat a Mazda RX 7 on the way.Start with 1 assists ,win 2 seconds, but then after 5 turns, the opponent I somehow miraculously doganay and ahead, with the next to pass him is unrealistic.And I noticed this kazliny on the turns not even slow down.

S

RDriver
Can not be reassigned, at least in the settings is not displayed.

C
CCCP MENER 08.01.20

fastfly10 a duel from the very start try to beat the opponent off the track,bortoi try to deploy,and if not, just hit restart and try again!!!!!!!

The people supporting the subject rulny,zahodish the game click quick check race choose the Tross in the form of eight 5 laps is enough there for the 1st place 20000$ to give, and what fruit just class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
BergoVic 08.01.20

easier to drive on the Nordschleife, 7 minutes = $20.000 + 6-8 thousand points easy levels to gain