3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkonic 08.01.20 12:22 pm

How to kill a werewolf? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Demolished him with 2 health bars, he plays some mad regen, very painful and begins to attack. In the end due to regen can't kill him, Militsa it faster than I put damage.
Quest: Wild heart
The difficulty level maximum.
65 Comments
Sort by:
i
izzylai 08.01.20

MuxаuJl
what about armor? Seth? technique?

M
MuxauJl 08.01.20

izzylai
Don't bother, I'll find that and go. In some the jacket was incomprehensible level to 8, then decided to collect Seth Griffin, not to be ashamed to appear in Novigrad, so it can run. Put only the rune enhancing Quen 5%.
In essence then, as Bloodborne and games Souls - skill, not equipment (which, however, makes life easier, but not enough to bathe and try to get one or the other set). Therefore suggest Quen to take, it is not so scary to fight in the midst of enemies, you can experiment more with different types of evasion, blocks, tactics. So quite early mastered all the mechanics of the fight and then have the whole game and get pleasure from local battles.

However, there is another but reaction. Noticed that when a normal, relaxed sit down to play, all easy with Quenu damage the Witcher is almost not getting any at all. Yet, come the tired, the reaction becomes much worse and immediately realize that even a small group utoptsev is a danger (though like and act exactly the same as before, when he butchered them as babies).

UPD
Although literate pumping is also important. I remembered that I have 3 blue skills increase big blue mutagen and in the end the characters more powerful at 40%. Without this, Quen clearly would have made it much faster.

P
Padshiy Cheshir 08.01.20

Mavladiy1988
It was unexpected..at exactly. I was hoping for a happy end, type reunion, and thump,thump and thump :with

M
Mavladiy1988 08.01.20

The Fallen Cheshire
in fact, there is something to respond to those who believe the game of thrones bloody series))

i
i_love_mmorpg 08.01.20

Mavladiy1988
the red wedding the series there is a lot of blood

S
Sasha Pugovkin 08.01.20

Don't know how to insert the video. The link to give you. Beat the werewolf at max difficulty)
Itself inserted, I see) Profanity is present!)

S
Sasha Pugovkin 08.01.20

izzylai
On max difficulty, not work through one thing to go. For all of the following need to combine. Damage keep, will coveraee for half an hour. Do damage, die with one or two tychek. That's the beauty of fullselect)

M
MuxauJl 08.01.20

Sasha Pugovkin
I noticed that you constantly use rifts, but in many cases it is better to bounce. In this case, after a Dodge can with almost no delay from attacking. And rebounding is often not effectively from the enemy and to the side (and you can even somersault towards the enemy to do, but a little to the left or to the right to find yourself behind).
And about the fact that harder: Dark Souls or the Witcher 3... I played Bloodborne and the Witcher it's harder, especially bosses. Guided by the reviews of fans of games From Software can make the conclusion that Dark Souls needs to be harder than the Witcher on the hardest difficulty.

Add video to illustrate the above (at least of rifts for a spin. Then I used the rifts, and now more bounce):

S
Sasha Pugovkin 08.01.20

MuxаuJl
Well, it's a Golem. He is clumsy. And the werewolf face from scratch. Slow is always easier. Me personally. + on the werewolf and even the wolves were. In short the ride))) the Main straight in the face and not to roll and everything will be normul)

F
Fokus 08.01.20

Darkonic
Playing in the penultimate level of complexity, made the oil and killed the werewolf as goldfinch.

M
MuxauJl 08.01.20

Sasha Pugovkin
Golem it is, for example, such visits in the back. The werewolf made in a similar way (both met), without any problems, but bounced, not tumbled, but still in the side or back (for the werewolf strikes in the side inflicted). In the case of this first quick wolves removed, so as not to interfere and not knocked down, and then engaged the boss. In my opinion it I not even touched, although this could be wrong. The same aligoli seemed much more quick and dangerous opponents, and not even any bosses.

D
Denissonkor 08.01.20

Here is my recipe. Play the most difficult, level 5, thunder and the oil from the damned. Dodge at the last moment, a pirouette, three strikes and Igny, he comes to a screeching halt and even a powerful attack can hold. Wolves of course you need to take, swallow and products if health dipped. At quest saved the girl and killed the werewolf. Difficult, but that's all the buzz! Awesome game. Don't understand how people sit on the forums, I have a new laptop along the leg, joystick for PC su, and all things, any minute now included!

E
Ellinka 08.01.20

I'm playing on the second difficulty level (now level 8). My way: Axy + powerful attack, elixirs thunder and swallow. First tried to quantity itself, and to turn aside, but while riding around it, he regeneriruemost, so what's the use almost nothing, and some will still be paying. Direct non-stop to exit and cut, not allowing time to recover. Thus died quickly.

T
Thorgal 08.01.20

Tell me somebody, please! After killing the werewolf in the Bestiary, nothing has changed. And he was supposed to be there? The section of the Damned do not! (You license. The latest patch. Level 4+)

B
BioKasha 08.01.20

bombs, oil... a complete heresy! shoot him with the bolt which causes bleeding, then jammed axiom and cut. to povotorit before the death of the werewolf.

N
NightHawkreal 08.01.20

Thorgal
Kill the Werewolf on whispering hill and all will be.

V
Valeryn47 08.01.20

BioKasha
for too long, on lowlvl no such bolts, and the werewolf regeneration is insane, when you destroy him 2/3KHP.
Oil vs the cursed + signs. Ideally, if you have the perk to slow down time in case of intoxication, with short hops from otvetok leaving and all.

Y
Y5J 08.01.20

Lol. What bombs? what kind of oil?)) everything is decided there is easier. The complexity of the death,Seth Griffin, Igny 2 LV. cut in Quen to castes Igny is not interrupted and fry))) 2-3 volleys and your died Bobby. The swordsman and the alchemist certainly have the bomb throwing) On the order of the Monster from the swamp went 10, when the recommended 12. 2 salvo ,trophy Corman) IMHO the signs they rule)Monsters are fried in batches, and while they are fried, there is a pullback energy do not have Tzaritza like their fries new))))

B
BioKasha 08.01.20

Valeryn47
Bolt with a wide tip requires level 9, if not to fly through the story just.

l
lolovo 08.01.20

To me the werewolf managed to kill within 10-20sec (before it was killed), using only the water from Griffin (max difficulty level, 7лвл). Don't know bug or not (up to this point the broth is not used at all), but the broth is just unreal reduces the werewolf's health in progression with the continuous attacks (he doesn't even have time to counter attack)...the silver sword was a little better than Lagrima (don't remember the exact name).... one more thing, waiting for midnight outside the den.... if you then run into it and stay right after the turn, the werewolf one runs into the lair and rushes for Geralt, giving thus a head start....if you run further into the centre of the lair, then there are the wolves, which creates additional inconvenience in the battle...