3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Waffen 08.01.20 12:22 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Saints Row 4)

The game is similar with 3 piece as two eggs.Only one is 3 and the other 4...
And again, the gameplay is set to RUN and SHOOT.....It's a blast!!! and INSANE in the full sense of the word!!!!
Is it not possible to insert a cool job not related to weapons?
225 Comments
Sort by:
_
_LIQUID_ 08.01.20

Darkyhard
put the lowest resolution monitor in the settings and be happy))))) only for the duration of the mission))))

F
Fitterr 08.01.20

SCAR.
Although, maybe it's just the Steam version is in English only...
The game will be released on 23rd August 2013th year, in the English language. Russian subtitles will be available shortly.
This is all the information from the beeches.

B
Buto 08.01.20

At first I thought that part 4 is similar to the conventional DLS to 3 parts, but with these superpowers improved and the coloring of the weapons and as President fought off the desire to think about DLS to CP3 :3. Crack say will be from 30 August to 1 September.

E
EpicKnight 08.01.20

I pre-order the game in steam when I get saints row 2

M
M-a-r-k 08.01.20

Anyone have a save after the mission where we rescue the hacker from the ship?And crashes..

s
skandver 08.01.20

M-a-r-k
Pirates?

M
M-a-r-k 08.01.20

skandver
Yes

s
skandver 08.01.20

M-a-r-k
Wait for normal crack. Because the same problem was.

P
Pomu4 08.01.20

This game is like a balm for the soul. A lot of trash, intoxication and madness. A lot of parodies of other games. Super power. Weapons and customization. Don't regret the money spent on the pre-order+ season pass. In General, if you are tired of the monotony of modern games, you definitely must have

-
-Wargozz- 08.01.20

Played anyway, and I will say this - the game never DLS. At all. Just kind of a lot of new content, a whole bunch. And by the way the city very much changed, much more than for example Stillwater in 2 parts. Weapons have different feels, even the upgrade system is completely new. In short, all very cool.
Particularly pleased that the game has a lot of references to past installments, such as the white house hangs a framed voodoo doll of Mr. Sunshine, there in the window is a super model-military-aircraft ship the Daedalus from 3 parts, Shaundi mentions in the dialogue of Dex, and that's just the first mission!
It now remains only to wait for a boy, because the game is just a lot all information, such as audio recordings scattered around the city, and even text quests!

M
M-a-r-k 08.01.20

skandver
Was?How to fix?

s
syryy 08.01.20

have not regretted the money spent for this game, otherwise it could not be

s
skandver 08.01.20

M-a-r-k
To buy the game.

E
Eriori 08.01.20

The game has absorbed so much of the parodies that sometimes developers want to applaud ( I'm beginning мэ3 have the devil of laughter can not see :D )

Not like super powers do not use them.

A
Aimhack 08.01.20

Game like Crackdown began, catching Golden spheres can be from there and stale) Or Harry Potter :D

G
Gans_ 08.01.20

theme11471
Radio can not only listen in the car. In the music section, pick what you like.

T
The Punk 08.01.20

Just started happening the beginning is boring, it is evident that the game sharpened under the co-op, even a new mini-quests are available only in the cooperative appeared. Parkour implements crooked, the walls can not be run (at the beginning, then maybe you can), just jump :/ so I hope that further more fun to play in coop until may, with each involving 3 of the planned 4 u AFK:(

s
sklnikita 08.01.20

people, where dubstep to take?

M
MKUltra 08.01.20

played in the English version - the game is not a masterpiece, but interesting to play, there are several fun parodies, though closer to the middle get tired of all this banter and carelessness of the developers(who are drawn from the second part).

r
roman.kozeev 08.01.20

crack from reloaded is out!!! HURRAY!!!