3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Waffen 08.01.20 12:22 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Saints Row 4)

The game is similar with 3 piece as two eggs.Only one is 3 and the other 4...
And again, the gameplay is set to RUN and SHOOT.....It's a blast!!! and INSANE in the full sense of the word!!!!
Is it not possible to insert a cool job not related to weapons?
225 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeL46 08.01.20

Stupid,boring and ugly.Did not save even references (for example on mass effect and breaking bad).The difficulty in the game,playing on hardcore,I dread to imagine what on easy...Chase too boring,though could get interesting (in sleeping dogs for example they are gorgeous).The game is absolutely no different from the last part. Superpowers are implemented worse than in prototype or infamouse.And all the hype with the coolness of this game is that the release of GTA 5 on the PC in question and bakers (who I am) strongly bakirtasa when the game is in essence a second-rate slack,just razreklamiroval.About the schedule and say nothing,she hung the second part...Well, it's certainly not in 2013!

D
DeL46 08.01.20

halcmau
Tangle,Hamachi,smartstim,Greenlane

K
KOLBAS 08.01.20

And I don't understand,and that in this game only the night?
And so the game overall is good, in fact the exact same third part ,the current of the new buns.

S
SCAR. 08.01.20

Fitterr
OK, I understand.

N
Nemonus 08.01.20

The problem with this game is not that it is a mod for Third the Saints, and that it has lost its identity. The third was a breath of fresh air, after a terribly serious GTA 4. She was fun, parody, laughing herself over me and...generating tons of new content.
Fourth, the Saints represent (3 saints)+(prototype)+(other games about superheroes)+(a lot of sparkling humor with references to everything that moves).
Funny? Yes. Fun? No.
What makes sense to me to give a bunch of weapons from saints 3, if it don't have super powers?
What is the meaning of the hand 100 times what is seen in other games?
To enforce the same same type of work? Jumps races at the time, killing enemies, gathering clusters - it was all in different games that came out before. Take the job of 3 saints, add superpowers and passing it off as a new game? Thank you, too similar.
I don't want to eat the same dish.
As parody: 10/10
All fun, funny, funny. There are some really smart jokes and quite a lot.
As the game: 5/10
Absolutely a secondary product. Almost every item we have ever tried. Too easy to play, boring, monotonous, not interesting.
If You have played saints 3 and at least 2-3 games of super heroes - I do not advise. For You, this game will be secondary.

U
Urahara Kisuke 08.01.20

Nemonus,
I would like to clarify about: What is the point of the hand 100 times what is seen in other games?
You can list these 100 games, with like super powers, like in SR IV?

D
DianWei 08.01.20

Nemonus
I'm tired of explaining to everyone the difference. Let's just say: you (and other idiots) need to burn

E
Eriori 08.01.20

There's way added characters from the previous parts , brought to mind the customization . Those who did not like waiting for another......or not wait for normal crack ))

V
Virgill 08.01.20

Toy pleased, the money spent is not sorry nor how many. The banter and madness game best of the best. After the fourth into the third part does not pull to play because of the same heap new) what else do you want?

2EZ4Mind_control 08.01.20

The game idea was done as DLC the same city, the same places, but left a great parody of the Matrix and a very fun story suggest to play.

U
Urahara Kisuke 08.01.20

Ansambl
Somehow sloppily done. =\

x
xteem2902 08.01.20

I really liked the game.it is an open world,weapon mnojestvom of kastomizatsii,tuning auto,humor,plot, etc., those who do not like just do not understand all this.
PS skinte save game after the mission rescue johnny geta on the robot, the atoms in my game((((((thanks in advance

M
Maklline66 08.01.20

Hmm, about the super power - the last two passive spells well at all.
The blow struck from the heavens would give him earlier, much earlier - the price was not used to it. And so, what's the point when the end of the game it is simply no reason to apply?
Shield - all garbage. Why, when the end of the game GG is still almost invincible? In General, the most unsuccessful ability

S
Sergey1983 08.01.20

My opinion is that vertical gameplay and superpowers killed all interest in the game. Why do you use to tune the machine, if the three of you can jump the city diagonally to jump. Why do helicopters with planes and ships, when the height, you can either jump or run back on the wall. Why pump guns, if a truck in the face killed any enemy.
How mod to 3 parts that would be great, But as a separate game trite boring. Did not work this time trash waste, and sodomy, ran the evening with a friend, especially as the third was not caught.
Also the game itself is very raw a lot of bugs - people with twitching and vytjagivanie necks rising in a bristling stuff NPCs, weapons flying away from people, cars, roofs on wheels, and so on, all to list long as possible.
It remains to be Rusik, so that at least more than half of the jokes to understand.
In the end, the game was very average. A luxury after third.

x
xteem2902 08.01.20

Sergey1983
than you are right but at the expense of weapons I do not agree it is also needed and people with extending necks,the cars with roofs in cales, etc. this so-called virus
P. S. as the developers said in one of the videos:the game was created for fun.so it is possible to understand;)

O
Oldk 08.01.20

theme11471
And in settings go lazy?! English or don't know? Then as you play???
I switch radio buttons B and u. Run, jump on buildings, but the music you listen to... About it, even the developers said.

123213123123213 08.01.20

All who write like DLC and not a game etc,snickering people that you still have it,the game is not like super innovative breakthrough in the gaming industry,but as good fun,remember all the other fucking around is in 3 parts,a lot of positive emotions there.Do not be so serious about this game,she say a very high quality rubbing which should definitely play.

A
AnotherJohnSmith 08.01.20

The third part very much, never thought I will be able to outdo themselves the fourth. Especially when it was announced about aliens, virtual reality and superpowers.
Now finished part 4. Killed her three days. Better saw nothing (I'm serious)
Humor, seriousness, story, rage, engine, graphics, references to films and games. Don't know how they managed to combine incongruous things, but in comparison with the third part - above at least two heads.
Before this most favorite game was the second of Max Payne, 2003 issue. Now my SR IV.
We should also mention the soundtrack, which is all and used it very wisely and to the point.

On account of the heaps of negative reviews: someone doesn't understand such humor, who does not know English, someone just did not expect this, and someone fanboy of another more famous series of games with open world.
The problem is that many don't realize that the series continues moving in the direction of the third part and to emerge from the shadows rokstarovskoj franchise and accept it as a competitor to GTA - not. SR III was done in order to entertain the player. In SR IV to the entertainment element, they added a stronger reliance on story, characters, and removed the excess of toilet humor, replacing it with sarcasm.
So if you see the meaning and purpose of this game is to pay attention to its seriousness, jokes and pay attention to details - everything is really good.

G
G2P2 08.01.20

The game itself is a virtual world where we are sent to live in virtual reality. Hmm, need to dive deeper.
In SRIV I can't see how not an addon to the third part. Moreover, it was similar to the prototype that it is clearly not to face. Comic third part was added the fact that the actions happened in the real world, then everything happens in the virtual, so surprised and origenate no where. The weapon is spent mostly on bosses. The rest can be crumbled abilities. Transport land/air is not relevant. For example, in part 3 you can choose the car you like, upgrade it and ride as the distance is sometimes necessary to overcome quite large including a chase and a gunfight. Then you can just run smashing everything in its path, and from persecution to easily escape.
Music in the third part I liked more, both in stores and on radio stations.
The humor is all good, but played boring :(

Such here it turned out impressions of the game (PC).