3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kind777 08.01.20 12:23 pm

Easy ways to make money (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, you can put here all the possible ways of earning money besides the main missions!
Perhaps I'll start what I know)
-Find collector car (~5.000$)
Find wallets of people (~200-2.000$)
-To Rob the store 24/7 *not all stores are open* (~ 500$)
-Buying and selling of different stocks *for me it is not quite clear*
255 Comments
Sort by:
G
GREY26 08.01.20

And scams (jump - raise I lyamy raised) again, no?? And who in exchange looked also help to understand..

S
SkullRazoR 08.01.20

I don't understand why in-game money? In the end, my Michael on hand were two of lemon. ON the other Persians around the same amount. What to spend is unclear.

K
Kind777 08.01.20

GREY26
I exchange raised only when the mission was about cigarettes. I pre-purchased the shares which were to rise in price. Even when some dude left the bike returned it to me then 1,000 shares gave his company (hawk animal) I sold for$ 10,000 and all)

SkullRazoR
Buying cars, yachts, factories, airplanes, clothing, tuning, etc.

A
Alex Coachman 08.01.20

Kind777
Hmm... And I have each share ARK for more than 100 bucks. In total, shares worth over 100 000 dollars. Not yet sold wait when will rise in price. Another 80 pieces Michael Bought the LifeInvader stock after the fall in single plot point. Similar to waiting for when they start to grow. Like fall is already beginning to slow down.

I
IamInASYLUM 08.01.20

Hmm, wrote here about 2 mil...and it seems like the theaters are 10-20-30 million, Golf-the club is 150 million....if not a glitch, it is generally where the money to raise??

A
Aminst 08.01.20

Alex Coachman can not wait they price will not grow and Vice versa even more so I fall quite a lot of money lost the best option the mission of Lester (chubaka with a cane) to buy the asset and then immediately sell as the gain is slightly less than wait but the risk that they will fall in price much less (but sometimes it's just not clear what he company calls the I so 2 times pothukal happiness)

regarding the way to get rich:
1 buy property, it makes money once a week + job (can be a week to dissipate relatively quickly using the preservation on the bed (bury do not have just to lie down and stand up)) in the resurrection will come bobl (with a lot of property you can organize the dough however, if the job vsetki appears you need to go and do it)
2 taxi take a passenger and ride around the island time limit no so no matter how much we ride matter how long (if long standing or bump it'll run), I dashed off somewhere in the 2-3 thousand passengers (however it's bloody long) you need to think of a more nourishing way (tried the stadium to ride in principle option but onoly sorry I did not get fixed 2 buttons and went to drink tea)
but with towing fat General sadness 500 per car, in principle, a taxi is also not the juice to operate the 200 - 400, which in itself is just a penny...

A
Alex Coachman 08.01.20

In General, stock prices depend on certain events (not only narrative). I initially suspected it, but at some point, a tooltip appears that talks directly about this. You just need to calculate these events and use them to influence stock prices. For example, in my opinion (I failed to check) shares security firm GruppeSechs should fall from a successful robbery of their armored truck and to rise from failure. In stores (like the same company dog food) the stock must fall from robberies, but how to improve them is the question. Can you make purchases in them. Still, it's not the security firm, their share grew from attempts of robbery.

G
GREY26 08.01.20

Kind777
Where to find this collector, and I even herd around the Bank but not met yet? Odd and even prostitutes are not met, they vosche there??

T
T-and 08.01.20

Alex Coachman
Tried to Rob the machine, got the money, the stock price has not changed, maybe only slightly
GREY26
Collectors just drive around the city, to no avail where they are to catch. Prostitutes on the promenade next to the house cousin's friend Trevor, they appear in the night

G
GREY26 08.01.20

T-and
Yeah thanks, I'll go one thread'm gonna have sex with))

A
Alex Coachman 08.01.20

kazanlogon
So not interested. This is called bavousett.

GREY26
I spawn vans collector.
http://cs413920.vk.me/v413920674/29c3/mVXq96bLt74.jpg
http://cs413920.vk.me/v413920674/2a92/NpTMc2NOSFc.jpg

A
AlSar 08.01.20

Alex Coachman
So not interested. This is called bavousett.
But for me regexpmatch - the real skill.
That is without hacks and cheats, but only by means of the game.

G
GREY26 08.01.20

Alex Coachman
Thank you.

G
GREY26 08.01.20

Damn but with the exchange and it is not clear, with literom before the mission I bought stock with 75 thousand in a couple of days as the guy slammed already earned 50, the current tupanul other characters not bought(( But I would like to understand how, without a mission to raise the loot... Bought the dress rehearsal on the slide, but they never got up..

M
Michael4Kind777 08.01.20

The people and who the thread found a baseball bat in the game?

t
tachos 08.01.20

Michael4Kind777
One baseball bat I got on the road towards the airport Lago Zancudo. There will be something like a roadside cafe for bikers. Near the cafe in a separate building there's a toilet in the middle of the toilet lies a bit:

Spoiler

I
IrZzZaN 08.01.20

Regarding exchange. Guys have a random mission I came across when the guy has your car broke down and for some time need a ride to the airport and he tells you the type of loot to invest in this firm I has invested 16 000 000 with extra and cut 4 900 000 of these random missions is full as I understand it. + if you invested in any firm not in a hurry to take the money back wait (if you view the game guide) the longer your investments are in a particular company the higher the chances that the stock will begin to rise in price!!! Most importantly do not invest the loot in the firm which in the course of the stories you have harmed they say dead and the prices of their shares is unlikely to have to grow up. And if during the mission you have not found the name of the office (about which you said) in the lists of the lcn-exchange is the last in bawsaq but as I understand it only works with Internet-connected box or Sonya. Generally something like this well, you can certainly do what is wrong. And 1 more little but if in the course of the mission telling you where to invest, you will earn a really good amount and if you invest so gag that you are likely to earn but not as much as I would like... and agree if it was so easy to get rich then the game would simply not interesting... Try to lose or earn money everything is in your hands....

G
Gentelman 08.01.20

You can make money on the stock only in the missions of Lester (or whatever it is), when Franklin makes the heads of any of the companies. Lestor it gives all sorts of advice, so prosipat difficult. But there is a lot not to raise: the maximum raise the share of 20 percent.
Good money (as they say, he has not yet passed) in the last mission to acquire. But the 3 cinemas and Golf there is still not enough.

I
IrZzZaN 08.01.20

in the missions of Lester had an income of 80% of investment in stocks.

I
IrZzZaN 08.01.20

and about the only of the missions of Lester on the stock to make it NOT so. you can earn on the shares and no missions but the income will be much less. if Lester with 1 000 000 we could have 700 000 - 800 000 just putting on the boom with 1 000 000 we will receive from the power 100 000 - 200 000 and we will have to wait quite a long time because as I wrote above, the longer your money is invested in any firm the higher the percentage that the shares will jump in price and something you earn.