3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon59901 08.01.20 12:24 pm

Does not work, the button \"continue\"... (Need for Speed ProStreet)

Does not work, the button continue after the victory in desert drag racing, and the game works - there is background music and video. Maybe someone knows how to solve the problem. Windows eight.
36 Comments
Sort by:
s
smoker1207 08.01.20

The exact same problem, and also eighth Windows!!

M
Maks Virchenko 08.01.20

only to restart the game. and continue until until continue will not be pressed.
I have so. also on 8.1 виндеDemon59901

N
Nero_DMC 08.01.20

Do me the exact same problem only in all races after 20 min of the game, you have to exit the game using ALT+F4 then enter and only then you can normally complete the race

_
_B1aD3_ 08.01.20

What about compatibility, perhaps with 7кой will be enough.

S
Stepan009 08.01.20

Compatibility with windows 7 does not help.

E
Eogr12 08.01.20

According to some reports(on the Internet) you need to change the screen resolution in the game up until this bug will not be lost. In General, everyone who describes this problem with the continue associated with the graphics of the game(say the settings need to be changed). Denying all of the above, came here for help here, because nothing helped, please respond if someone have fixed this problem. PS Run as administrator does not help.

S
Semionsemionytch 08.01.20

The only solution,as I understand it-this problem, the purchase of the xBOX360,because it is also such a game came out,and there it is not buggy,and buggy on the PC all the games,and licenses and pirates.Here is a link to a problem estimage and Western players, and Pendosov and everywhere,I thought,somehow,maybe the Western version is not buggy,but as experience shows,they are buggy in General,everywhere,there are really a couple of good comments under this video,for example a scan using AdwCleaner,or setting the game compatibility with win7,it kind of helps,as the thread should try it,good luck.

S
Semionsemionytch 08.01.20

Although the above was written that will work with win7не helps,then only the compatiblewith the xBOX360:))))))

g
gtamanit 08.01.20

In his career, after the race, sometimes you can not click Continue. Before the start of the switch layout on English.

T
TUMANT 08.01.20

Contacted with the support in origin.
Said something like this:
- the problem is known
- sometimes solved by restarting your computer and run the application (i.e. first)
- it was planned to fix the patch, but the game support stopped, patch not finish in time

Port of the curve, so to speak.

R
RusWolf31 08.01.20

Played on XP back in the distant 2007, such problem nebylo never. Fun great game. again on Windows 7 faced the same problem..

E
Egor Kish 08.01.20

People I have one method to solve this problem , there is 2 drag on the ground Drage I have a button (continue) not aromaatse and on exit hangs and I have decided to pass the next drug you're going through and the tournament is over and you go on campaign mode

S
Sergey Sanych Fedorov 08.01.20

I think I found the solution: settings -> gameplay -> Schema -> King, I mean kill assist :) helped me, I sit, happy as a degenerate lol
PS but no - the bug was eliminated everywhere. But I found another solution: Start Again from the pause menu during a race

I
I AM LEGION 08.01.20

Faced with this problem on 10-ke. Somewhere on YouTube said about resolution and antialiasing setting, set the resolution to maximum (1920/1080), and the smoothing out of the 2 and removed the Vert. sync., played a bit (a few weekends), and again fell...

T
TUMANT 08.01.20

Sergei Sanych Fedorov
That is obviously a dead race (which you've already tried several times to go) during the race to restartati her?

T
TUMANT 08.01.20

I AM LEGION
No, this is clearly not the solution.
In support it was made clear that the bug is extremely random and has long been known, and the fact that the root of the problem is in the port Hboksa.
As I said earlier - planned patch that solves this problem, but did not because the project was terminated.

Pysy: I don't understand why it was difficult to just throw in the network this patch :/

C
CrazyLich414 08.01.20

Windows 10 solved the problem
select language settings language select Region and language and do English how to Use as the main

E
Egor Petrovich 08.01.20

CrazyLich414
I hope that will help. heh

l
lastiQshow 08.01.20

Matthew Gogolak
Shit this does not help, English has long been the main how to play CSGO. And the problem remains so it's not that

d
djar4i 08.01.20

I found a small workaround to this so called ass. The whole point of 3 rounds. In the dredge and Willie need 3 round to fly to the false start, then all will be Gud) in the Drift on the last round to try to score points 10.