3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wubanga44 08.01.20 12:25 pm

Can't pursue a career (Need for Speed: Heat)

He began his career,went 3 race at night and 4 in the afternoon,my reputation is almost 3,for the passage of a career burning job,but there need 7 reputation and on the map all the races I did,what to do?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 08.01.20

wubanga44
will not believe ,but is the same race that has already passed to raise reytig,here's a cool game))

w
wubanga44 08.01.20

what's with the hat,and the test rider will not help or knocking down shields?

K
Kokoprime1991 08.01.20

Didn'T do it correctly . Day years give STUPID money, ie to IMPROVE the car and his purchase, night give TURNIPS - need gulp to go through everything(all possible) sooooo it is advisable not to catch the cops and when everything will pass and will go in the garage, and find a COP and bring him before the level of crime will not rise at least 2, IF you are confident of yourself and be able to pull 3rd go for it. I 4ртом almost at the beginning so pugak burned ticking from them... IF they catch you counting is played in vain for merge multiplier and reputation. So I suggest to raise x2 and then take the ride to the garage and soooo new. Thus increasing your LVL -_-
P. C. Board - most machines are really not those which seem at the numbers(+experience 200-300 and so if there is a difference do you have b + to sense from it ANY), almost ALL up to level 20 reputation stupid hat. In the end, you will need up to 3-5 cars. In the beginning I went BMW(without top) then got to the Mustang and happy with it. The choice was a Dodge or a Mustang tried to Dodge and he was upset.
2)Night repair, try to save tokens for waste at the very start when naschem the wanted level - floor still need to be able...
3)Optimal focusing is a hodgepodge of settings from the Track\Race held in the level the machine perfectly behaves on turns and at speed. Why not Bezdorozhe and not Drift??? -_- Because damn it I play NFS and not through the meadows rush+ racing DRIFT really is not, only jobs for each machine and then....

w
wubanga44 08.01.20

need to get away from the cops ?

d
dimenoz 08.01.20

Kokoprime1991
buy a radar detector and not worried about the cops

d
dilat 08.01.20

Kokoprime1991
Conversely, I did a combination of drift + race, because on the turns the car was, as the irons

b
bazilews 08.01.20

wubanga44
Reputation is increased only for a night race at the top shows how many points need to dial up to a higher level,then you have to go to the shelter and to survive.If you get chased by the cops,it is necessary to leave from a pursuit,and then go to the shelter.If the cops catch you,the points are burned.