3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 10.01.20 01:47 am

Secrets (The Evil Within)

Who knows there are more similar secrets the type of crows and pigs.

Crows and 100 000 gel

Big pig

Map

All of the keys.

By the way, you can farm a lot of gel when you first encounter the Guardian,(where the gas and the valves need to tighten) it is desirable to have pumped normal harpoon to level 4,otherwise you'll have to waste a lot of ammo and a single shot with a harpoon and 1-2 of tobosa and guardian of the falls,where in this spot they respawn constantly i.e. mechanics, you understand,and that would replenish ammo for harpoon the Keeper very often scatters traps,you disarm them accordingly and voila you have spare parts for the craft.
And of course farm gel must after you block the gas,otherwise long stretch.
5 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 10.01.20

Made a screenshot from the video. Find what it is.
Spoiler because you have to press the button Answer when you answer someone.

s
saa0891 10.01.20

00 Brave sailor wrote:
Find what it is.

All this has long been found,I'm interested in something similar to what I posted above,with crows and a pig.

I
Int0xicate 10.01.20

Damn, why crows had not seen... Now just going through it, already half of the game passed. The coolest mission in the village, by the way, on how such stealth is not.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 10.01.20

How can you be so void of understanding ? He wrote that you need to press the button Reply and this Honey still does. But it also knows that notifications are not coming when you just quote and still continues so to communicate. Nonsense .

s
saa0891 10.01.20

Int0xicate wrote:
Damn, why crows had not seen... Now just going through it, already half of the game passed.
I understand the thing with the ravens only appears in new game+.

Int0xicate wrote:
further as such stealth is not.
Stealth is, until the end of the game,except for some enemies (for example with two heads),naturally bare,well, certain moments when the stealth just aren't there,and in most cases all can be removed on the quiet without even wasting the ammunition.
You can still throw a bottle in the head then for a short time the enemy is stunned,run up and finish for the crowd are very well suited blinding bolts (important also to pump them at least to level 4,then it gives a whole 13 seconds) crowd gathered,shot,and without problems all have finished,especially useful in narrow spaces and buildings,when there is nowhere to retreat, and little space.