3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maratok 10.01.20 01:55 am

The problem with the passage of lab X18 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Prompt please OTE who passed the lab.. where you open the door with the access code number 1 there is still someone on breaks, I went into the room there anomalies in the form of fire outbreaks.. and the bulb with some sort of mutant embryos are.. here I went and examined all the door is closed, come to her appears the inscription: someone uderzhivaet the door
and how to open it?!???!! or even what to do? how to get out?!
71 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeregiCH 10.01.20

Yeah not exactly meat, a pair of triple Snork Yes, zombies are a bit, well, I almost forgot about the controller in the end, it is about the dead haunting need)

G
GH-3Z9 10.01.20

I controller grenades from the corner serveral,and he gave me the sales are not noticed.
The meat will be in the X-10 I think,under the radar.In the beginning nothing,a couple of bloodsuckers,and then...there is my PDA, which celebrated 30 of the monolith.And I should mod the actual damage.The real bitch!!!Killing at the moment=(

S
SeregiCH 10.01.20

Well, what can I say,Radiaktive, unlucky ones. Gee )))
And so do my X-10 is very simple, or so it seems by the fact that, after X-18 and X-16 are not afraid for anything.

How to come out of X-10 (if released :))), go to the house near the exit from the territory of anten etih, there ran into the room and hide behind the table, the military will be one door to go..........., and then you know the FAQ to do with them, but they also if you have time to shoot then you are unlikely to get.

Good luck. )))

G
GH-3Z9 10.01.20

I will try,as I barely made it because of the pigs.Piglet the same secu demolished!
But the mod really is!:)

S
SeregiCH 10.01.20

Tell me more, what kind of AC? What I neponyal.

Z
Zander_driver 10.01.20

Radiaktive
Well, the artifact is the same, it becomes quite visible, and even audible and feel when the poltergeists begin to them to you to throw )
And from X-10 to get not so difficult. There's monolith, though many, but attack mostly alone. Here's to follow - a bit different.

G
GH-3Z9 10.01.20

Hmm,I agree.The trick with poltergeists - they sometimes rifles from the ground in me to throw a start,though that to me does not bring harm.Monolitnosti powerful,but quite stupid.Beating like assholes, and for once would have got...by the way,I had that.The Cordon go checkpoint go straight to them.They answer me a barrage of lights,and one hit=)
With mod to damage with a bluff to get inside of sarcophaga.I chopper a rocket to the sky send.Here is MEAT!!!

Zy:AC is Army Warehouses,for who does not understand...

L
LEQI 10.01.20

I poltergeists with the grenade launcher Machu immediately dies

G
GH-3Z9 10.01.20

Uh....If poltergeists fly in X-18,I imagine the spectacle - in the narrow prohodite I shot out of nubomet into a Ghost.I think the sooner I die!

D
Dgon_2009 10.01.20

In the laboratory, we took the documents ( part 4). And the problem remains,... to find the docks..where to next..??? By the way, the unpleasant sensation from flying at you barrels and other interior items can be eliminated if fired in a small electric balls that move around the corridors..

R
Radiaciya 10.01.20

First, flying balls - this is poltergeist. Secondly, you have passed the fiery poltergeist?

G
GH-3Z9 10.01.20

And what kind of flying fire anomaly near the place with Snork?

R
Radiaciya 10.01.20

Probably flying frying because the poltergeist is not like and not killed.

D
Dgon_2009 10.01.20

yeah, right,,, the door opened and much more do not know,... in the task active task is to find documents : (

R
Radiaciya 10.01.20

You have two options.
1.Vybiraetsya up, not really zatsiklivayas for a showdown with the military and give the documents to the Bartender, then the job zametalsya.
2. Perezagruzite somewhere before.

S
SeregiCH 10.01.20

>not really zatsiklivayas for a showdown with the military.
I do not agree, watering is necessary always and all, and then stash the money and rare arts.

R
Radiaciya 10.01.20

And I don't agree with your principle. I'm not all, not everywhere and not always drenched and I have all kinds of artifacts and costumes, and the money will go without straining.
Moreover, after the labs can stay low on ammunition and then try to kill all military.

S
SeregiCH 10.01.20

Yeah maybe a little, but I had only the first couple of times, and now constantly backpack breaking from bullets, bandages and first aid kits, and even a spare barrel is always there (under a different kind of ammo). And under >always and everyone, I mean the enemies and only enemies, the less you have left after your visit, the easier it is to breathe then the brothers stalkers. And with whom nychka it off? in addition to the corpses that no one else's info is not give.
By the way about trunks, I have never found (in the shadows without mods and patches) modified under the 5.45 Storm and in this,the 7th time, he found the location BAR where dogs run, the corpse dolgovtsa. Here's a good luck.

V
VIKTORoff 10.01.20

NeoGamer
19.10.08 12:23 9524,the second code to the door

that's not me...what could be??)(second code door in X-18)
I insert it and there nifiga...someone is pounding on the door but the pass not((

ATO tell me how it nardone metatsya lab without people)

k
kladovschik 10.01.20

there is no corpse of the scientist, which code for the first door in x-18((( how to login?