3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 10.01.20 01:57 am

What ways you can expose and grab the Hypocrite ? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

During the quest Poverty, chastity, and obedience we have good reason to suspect that the baby is Svetochka, but it seems like the game offers two ways to just kill him or talk to him about finding the culprit, after which it will poison us. But if the first option doesn't work for me, the second simply stupid and linear. Why and why to talk with the suspect I'm looking for him. So is there a third way ? what would not kill him and not travanut
6 Comments
Sort by:
z
zolthan 10.01.20

I Baby talked, admitted that looking for a Goody. During the meal we are being bullied, but not fatal. Anthony says the Saint, he is, and offers a peaceful solution to the mission. Need to fake his death, spilling the blood of the goat (I won't go into details), or to kill someone from the other novices, then he will give you his dice, and, actually, everything.

P
PeroAlxp 10.01.20

know how you are. but when I as a novice was introduced to all of them. All the new novices, as it looked to the floor, and the only one like that from the side looked. I at his reaction and looked, and began to suspect him. Remember that he is with dark hair. Then when he showed us the monastery at the end I told him honestly what is there and who is looking for. And he says, well, I do not consider, but those other three are a novice suspicious. And then I immediately realized that this is the one I'm looking for, purely based on his reaction. Well, and accused him at once and he has shot yourself in the foot.

He proposed to order of blood on the kitchen (the kitchen on the table lies a paper, if we know how to write what you write there is blood, well, he writes, the next morning pick up), + download the skeleton key (the skeleton key behind the altar is where all of the morning prayer there is). And he says that to kill me, not necessarily, you can run away together. Supposedly if he killed the blood pour themselves escape. Well in the morning with blood and the master key in the hall is. You run away with a pick. And after he says well I went, and you will have the choice to kill or take into custody their father pan.

z
zolthan 10.01.20

PeroAlxp wrote:
And after he says well I went, and you will have the choice to kill or take into custody their father pan.
And I let him go, just let him go

P
Popolam 10.01.20

In what ways can you expose?..To provide strong evidence of his guilt, as in the court..Find the dagger in the chest: otbrehivaetsya, like the memory of a past life..and no one Ever saw your face in Vlasim?..This slander of envious it goes)..And I here read a forbidden book of the Abbot and I suspect you 99%: you're a radish violate all the statutes of the monastery and I'll complain to the Abbot. But not complaining, like everyone else!

K
Krrrva 10.01.20

Popolam
Can the Abbot about the Work and to report to the Abbot say that he will be punished, and the next day he was not seen eating, but where it was sent, etc. was too lazy to find out

P
Popolam 10.01.20

Crra
For casual WH and made an easy way to get the quest by pressing immediately upon encountering the phrase...Judging by acicam, then prologue is a rare bird reaches the middle of Dnepr)))